APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

Lets all Chat - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Last time i moved was easy as my ex had left me with a matress ,1 yes 1 light bulb and a lot of fresh air, oh and i was 5 months pregnant. easy move. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Blimey Trace.... nice man Shocked
I moved next door Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes tots a lovely man lol! lol! i'm really good at picking them. scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah me too Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Tots, yes you are right i have been trying to pack a few boxes a night and try and go through the stuff i am packing so that i do not take tooooo much junk with me to the next house, need to start being more ruthless...
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm

The boys made me smile today as we have their great grandma's funeral tomorrow and they have been speaking alot about her so i asked if they wanted to come to the funeral.

Alex my oldest said he did not want to as he did not want to miss school and he wanted to remeber her as she was in his favourite photo of her which has both boys with her at our house.

Freaky Zach turned around and said he was not comming (even though i did not ask him) as nanna was ok and was happy so why did he need to go and see her again, when i ask how he knew she was happy he simply said that she had told him!!!!!

I know she would have been having a fit on good friday if she could have seen us all emptying the kitchen cupboards and throwing so much food away that was soooo out of date!!!! we had stuff that went back maybe as far as late 1950/60's it belong in a museum.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 am

morning all how are we today?

I am bouncing. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 am

Oh my gosh Nina... your son is pretty scarey pale lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:07 am

morning peeps.

hope it's going to be a nice day, i'm off to the circus tonight.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:32 pm

MY SON IS A TART Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Got to school thumb in a plaster, next time i looked he had 10 girls looking after him, he'd told them he'd cut half his thumb off Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes The dirty looks i got from 5 & 6 year old girls was evil. He loved all the attention, Amber got to kiss it better. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i wasn't allowed to touch it. scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Ha Ha Ha cheers cheers cheers

Kids .................. they start young these days lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Jack's hayfever has started, bless him, he keeps rubbing his eyes as he says they are sore and itchy. He's some medicine from the doc but doesnt seem to be doing much good!! Eh Oh.

Hope the funeral went ok Nina, and typical comment from Zach affraid

Hope everyone having a good day flower flower
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Just like his mum hey sis, you seem to be one of those when we go on an investigation just recently lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks sis love you too. scratch lol! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Are you all sisters then because i am getting very confused one minute you say sis to one person then another.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

i've just got back from the circus, i just wanted to take all the animals home...
really wish i wasn't allergic to them tho!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am one year older lol lol! lol! lol!

Im still only just older to have chewing gum.
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello!

I've just been to Woodhouse Eaves to find out how to get to Zachary Merton Hospital. We were told in the pub that it was a private road that was barred off. We had a look up the drive and it looked like there was a big building at the top. Is this Zachary Merton Hospital?

Myself and my sister will be going there on the night from Loughborough and so will have to get there ourselves as I bet most of you going will be meeting somewhere in Leicester to come together??
On the night will we be able to go up that drive with the car? I am not sure where else we will be able to park.

Looking forward to it and it looks so creepy!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:42 pm

It is private and you should not be asking residents of the area as they do not like people up there.

We are meeting in the Wheatsheaf pub at about 9pm.

It is all bared off but you can park all along that main road..
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Evening all. Chilling out for awhile before I tackle the huge pile of ironing ready for the lads school monday. Set off from home tomorrow at 8 am for my walk, and Iv just seen a picture of the hotel we are stopping at.
WOW!!! Its amazing!
Hope everyone has had a great day sunny
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Do they have pedicurist there?

lol!

You should be ok its only a samll walk.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:57 pm

You know what they say NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Im just listening to Doctor Doctor and im thinking of you. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Evening All, hope you have all had a fab day,

Yes tots Zach can be a little strange at times but i'm so use to him comming out with odd comments that it does not un-nerve me anymore.

The funeral was lovely very simple more a celebration of her life reather than mourning her passing and it was lovely.

I have managed to pack most of the front room up today so there are a lot of boxes now piling up in and around taking three little monkeys to birthday parties.

flower scratch flower
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 pm

helloooooo,

hope everyone's well and had a good day?

i've had a nice relaxed day at work, felt guilty tho when i made the lady we look after cry.

i'm trying decide whether to bike it or walk it to work tomorrow Question Question
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:25 am

Thanks Lee lol I think I will need more than a pedicure by the time I get to the hotel lol. pale
Well done Nina, few less things to pack up Very Happy
Max, walk... I have to WALK to work tomorrow BEFORE the Notts walk as there are no bloomin buses at 8 am Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 am

Good Luck with the walk Tots, if its any consolation my brother in law and his wife are running the london marathon tomorrow at least you are only walking the route from Notts to Leic i think it would be 100 times worse if you had to run it.

Just remember we are all with you in spirit if not actually there willing you on cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am

tots wrote:
Thanks Lee lol I think I will need more than a pedicure by the time I get to the hotel lol. pale
Well done Nina, few less things to pack up Very Happy
Max, walk... I have to WALK to work tomorrow BEFORE the Notts walk as there are no bloomin buses at 8 am Rolling Eyes lol!

think i'll have to walk anyway trace, got a massive bag to carry as i've got a sleep in tomorrow night.
oh my word, you'll be shattered even before you start Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks Nina. The thought of your brother in law and wife having to run has actually made me feel better Very Happy
I am awake and raring to go. Looking forward to it now. Speak in a few days lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:25 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am chouderfloops this morning. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 am

morning,

beautiful day again, at leat it's not raining for tots sunny

hope everyone has a good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next