APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Lets all Chat - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Breathe honey!

you'll be fine!

Hope everyone is ok flower
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:27 am

Morning All, well the sun is shining so hopefully it will stay all day, have fun what ever you are doing,

Tots you will be fine and you will find somewhere to rent and sort and move everything in time you are a woman and can multi task!!!!! so make a list of everything which needs to be done and then tick them off as you do them or delegate them to some one else.

Chin up I will be thinking of you as i am cleaning the new house today - comming down the stairs now and i know it will take longer than the upstairs as its really dirty but when its done and painted it will be great..

Speak to you all later.... flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:51 am

Gooooooood Morrrrrrrning!!!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

Im bouncy bounce and hyper Razz today for some reason so gonna brave it and clean the kids bedrooms! affraid

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Chat to you later!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:17 am

Morning all how are we today?

I feel great with a capital G. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:30 am

☀HOPE EVERYBODY IS WELL, JUST GOT HOME FROM NIGHT SHIFT, COOKING SAUSAGES FOR BREKY THEN OFF TO BED. Sleep
HOPE IT WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT. Question
THINKING OF YOU TOTS WILL HAVE ANOTHER WORD FOR YOU, BUT CONSIDER ASKING AS STELLA SUGGESTED. Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi does any one that went to the bell foundry last night feel totally drained today? I feel lifeless today, no energy at all. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I feel really drained my shoulders are aching so much like as if i've been carrying heavy stuff around.

My eyes are still stinging too but dont know if thats from being so tired or the fumes.

going to try get my head down again for a bit.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:28 pm

yes tracey sarah and i feel drained we said to lee while we were there how we felt and he said the same still got the smell up my nose and my clothes also sarah as got a rash on her face and she hurts all over

Last edited by valerie on Sat May 09, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:34 pm

dave it was a good night sorry you had to work you were missed
Back to top Go down
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Very Happy Hi Val, glad to know I was missed and also glad you all had interesting night.
Look forward to report and hope you all recover quickly. see you soon Dave. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey,

i'm really gutted that i missed bell foundry last night, but i felt so bad and having a cold and asthma dont mix!
hope everyone had a good time tho x
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:27 am

Morning all. Had a strange night at work lots happening, doors opening on their own, my kit kept going missing, banging and shadows at windows where the rooms were empty, thought i was going mad, hope i have a better night tonight. affraid affraid
Off to bed now Sleep Sleep , see you all soon, and have a good day. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:50 am

I am tinker filomaniac this morn. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:17 pm

morning,

how is everyone?

how did the clairvoyent evening go last night Lee?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:47 pm

It was very good with just about everyone having a message through, It was afscinating aswell because they also bought out things from the Guildhall that we knew about.

I was told that there was someone around me that is involved within our organisation that has been having an affair and to watch certain people including names that are stiring.

I was also told that there will be another affair within the group and that people can see it but choose not to say anything, They told me that this is nothing to do with me and to move away because I will be the one that will be continously called behind peoples backs because most people always need other people to blame. I was told that people know my situation and know that i cannot pick and chose so it is easy for them to say things about me and because of this I am not able to say my peice.
I was told about the jealous factors behind people and the way they all need to grow up before they are given the oppertunity to be involved, Also they said that many of the people around me think they know it all yet know nothing.

I was told that there is alot more success coming our way but we have to put everything into order before it will happen and that we are a well recognised group in our circles. Many organisations talk about us and talk positive about they way we do things. Although there is talk about not being serious, saying that i am the only one who takes it serious because of my Job.

There were a few private things that were said to me aswell including diet,health and wealth and relationships.
Diet they got right and they said that if i had not have done it i would have had trouble with diabetes
they said that i am trying to be healthy but unless I detach myself from people that eat rubbish it will never work because of my love of food.
Relationships they said can be strained at times due to the fact of a break in a marriage but i have to keep on an even keel for everyones sake. They told me that if i do not then my life could be at stake.

They told me that i have the sun with me and my aura depicts a joyous fun loving character who likes challenges and embraces everything and everyone. They say i am a master at what i do and I will go far, they can see me with the stars of the big screen.

They say i will travel and that i could emigrate for better situations including Money which will come in its abundance.

They said i have a gift beyond the human elemant and that I can converse with animals using my magnetism and that i could enter a dangerous animal enclosure without the fear of them harming me.

They could see 4 of my guides with me last night including Kero, There was an Eagle which see things that come and a Wolf who was standing by the side of my chair and a stallion who is my strength.

They have also said that i have the gift of healing which i have been told before and said that i would go far in a couciling job.

Cosidering all that we have been going through and know of just recently they were spot on.

It was a good night and one i could recommend to all.

I think if you all had come you all would have had a message aswell.

Shame you all missed out.

Last edited by lee on Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

wow sounds good,

if i had had any spare money at the last minute me and ry would have come, if there's another one tho will definately be there for that.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:21 pm

There is not one booked so i do not know as this was an outside event.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:18 pm

was it just one medium?
that's very interesting about the animals, i've been told before that i have a dog protecting me (a staffie i think it was) and a white rabbit which brings me luck.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:36 pm

There were two working mediums and one that oversaw it all with whome i trained with.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:44 pm

thats realy intresting about that lee considering all that has gone on since xmas lol.
would love to have gone but was working....maybe next time
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Hey all!

Flipping hell Lee that sounds good!

Wish i could have gone!
Defo going if theres another one at some point!

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi everyone hope your all well i have been a busy lady today i have made a start on the report for belfoundry and i also did a car boot with my sister this morning so was out the house at 5:30am im shattered but what a lovely sunny day its been. Wow Lee all that info does sound great I would love to go to another clairvoyant I seen one about a year ago and was fantastic i had a tarot reading which i thought would be rubbish but was brill and alot of what i was told had happened already or now has happened for example i was told we would have a windfall just b4 xmas within the family and my mum and dad won £1700 at the local wmc on xmas eve.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:30 am

Sounds like a great evening. Shame I couldnt make it.
I think its about time i had another reading. Might give me some good news lol I never seem to get anything especially fascinating come out when Iv had readings, some distant deceased relatives usually. My grandad did come through once and told me to stop leaving jobs half done lol He always did things there and then and kept going till they were done lol Not like me Embarassed He was not a happy bunny. (sorry grandad)

Oooo an affair in the group? Any more men coming in, I could do with some excitement Wink

Any plans to progress with the healing side Lee?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

Im not sure about that as i have too much on as it is but you never know i might in future.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:35 am

Maybe when you retire you will have time to do it. lol! Knowing you though, you will still work 23 hours a day lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:46 am

I am rinkydink this morn. lol!

You know me too well tots.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

tots wrote:
Sounds like a great evening. Shame I couldnt make it.
I think its about time i had another reading. Might give me some good news lol I never seem to get anything especially fascinating come out when Iv had readings, some distant deceased relatives usually. My grandad did come through once and told me to stop leaving jobs half done lol He always did things there and then and kept going till they were done lol Not like me Embarassed He was not a happy bunny. (sorry grandad)

Oooo an affair in the group? Any more men coming in, I could do with some excitement Wink

Any plans to progress with the healing side Lee?

i'm thinking about having another reading party in the next few months tots, but this time i'm gonna get the guy who did my last reading as he was fab, not like the bloke who came to my house last time!
last time i had a reading at the spritualist church i got told off...i got told i needed my hair cutting (and that i was moaning about it anyway) a holiday and to bend properly Exclamation Exclamation

hope everyones's ok?
i'm off to the docs in a bit so i'll catch you all later x
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeay max! get a night sorted and ill defo be there!

Hope you get on ok at the doc's!

Ive got a right stinker of a cold and its doing my head in Mad

Hope all is fine and dandy this lovely sunny yet windy day! sunny
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:23 pm

will do chicken!

thankyou....bit of a waste of time tho!

aww bless ya... just dont read the swine flu leaflet lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

What swine flu leaflet Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation .................... we've not had one yet. Good job its not a pandemic Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next