APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

Lets all Chat - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi Sham

how come your tat doesnt look sore, mine looked sore for a while after!! I would love to have another tat, as i agree they are addictive, just havent settled on what to have yet.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Very Nice tattoo shammers! One of our teachers has stars tattooed on her wrist but she has to keep them covered while at work.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm

hey shel...how are you?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 pm

pogo wrote:
nat wrote:
i dont get why lee is banned but surly we all have a right to know whats happening why have the "founder members" not let us know whats happening? most of us joined the forum thanx to lee in the first place. i hope its a mistake for all our sakes.

2 of the founder members are actually 146 miles away, with no access to a computor or the internet - that leaves lee and myself and we are trying to locate the problem - which at the moment looks like someone has 'highjacked' the forum. if this is found to be true then further action will be taken. we are still hoping that it is a technical problem but as it is a bank holiday weekend there is very little we can do until next week.

after further investigation i have found that admin was on the forum at 9.41 am todaysarah, val and myself were no where near the forum or a computor at that time, therefore there is a good possability that someone has hacked into admin and if that is the case then legal action will be taken. there is also the possability that if lee has been onto admin he may of knocked a button accidently or there could genuinely be a glitch - we will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi Dawn,

Its a real shame if that is the case as they have not only cause upset and confusion to Lee and the other founder members but to everyone else who goes onto the forum.

I do hope that they are identified as that way they can be dealt with, as the game they are playing with everyone is not a nice one in fact it is a malcious game that they should be very ashamed of their actions

So good luck in finding out what or who is responsible for what is happening
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:33 pm

I went to the museum today and had a fab time! cheers

Lee you looked such a muppet lol! but fitted in very well with the love sport bit Wink

Hope the problems with the foum gets sorted soon!
I no Lee was doing his nut when i saw him today affraid

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far and lurrrrrve the tattoo shammers Wink
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey maz ! WooOo ...hope you're having a good weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:36 pm

yep i am shel doing absoultly naff all lol lol lol

have you been galleries with joe yet?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 pm

We went nottingham today maz,but bec didnt want to go galleries...or the caves..she's such a girl sometimes lol. Joe wouldve gone. Will have to try again soon
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 pm

the caves would be good,scarey though i think.
going soon to sort some clothes out gotta do something constructive over the hols lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok maz,have a nice 'rest of the evening' .
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 pm

From what I know of forums ( which is not alot) the "bots" that go onto forums that check, are real people and can ban anyone they choose IF ( and I state IF) they find good reason to. It could also be a hijacker that has got into Lees account and changed that too. "Lee" has been on this morning either just before or just after admin was, so who/whatever it was is able to get into both accounts. Admin was on yesterday lunchtime as a Derby Gaol thread was started. Its unfortunate this has happened over a bank holiday weekend so it cant be sorted sooner.

On a lighter note, the caves in Notts are brill and I would go down there everyday if I could lol!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Fran - It must be the camera that makes the tattoo not look sore as when it was taken my finger was very red and swollen. It was still the same yesterday, but now it is just fine and dandy. Quite unsual considering where it is and that I am right handed so not giving the area chance to rest and heal.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi Tots

Thanks for the answer to the stars, thought I was missing out on some competition for a fab prize lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Hey dawn,

How did your little one find her second date? did she enjoy the rugby, Richard said it was a cracking game.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 am

Any news on the forum trouble dawn? scratch

Theres always some numpty hacking into something! Rolling Eyes
Ive had my details changed and people hacking into my stuff quite a few times (not on here though)

Hope it gets sorted soon Wink
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:14 am

It makes me wonder what sort of sad person spends time hacking into someones account for no apparent reason whatsoever. Still, if someone gets pleasure from it, who are we to interfere in their "kicks". Makes you wonder what their sad lives consist of though.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 pm

I AM BACK NO ONE MESSES WITH ME HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Welcome back lee. Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Just noticed i've been promoted to bronze investigator. yipppppeeeeee. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Welcome back lee! cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi Shelmor. scary night marching round a ruined hospital affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 pm

OoOo was it good?? Were you scared ...lol
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 pm

dont know what was worse, the walk through the over grown bushes to get to the hospital, the walk through all the levels of the wards or the four torches coming through the wood towards us as were leaving. affraid
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 pm

lol! lol! lol! Ha ha got such funny images in my head now
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 pm

glad normality seems to have resumed Surprised
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:38 pm

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE albino

Dawn thanx for letting us know about the block great to see u back Lee hopefully it doesnt happen to anyone else what a pain its added stress u all really dont need especially over easter.

hope ur all having a lovely easter we r having a lovely morning kids got 8 eggs each so u can imagine the state of my house this morning and im a little hung over from going out with my sister and friends but got a little worse for wear still all good fun. drunken

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of there bank holiday x
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey thanks gang its good to be back gosh i sound like Gary Glitter without the pervy bit. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

It took several hours and painstaking time running numbers into admin to get the password back. I have now set it as default so if anyone does try it will get back to original setting.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 pm

i have spoken to sarah, who was the person who set up the forum originally - obviously she has been very concerned with what has been happening. we would like to say that we hope that this has all been a technical glitch, but if we find out it wasnt and if it happens again we will have no choice but go to the police, as any form of hacking is illegal.

thanks everyone for your patience,pm's and calls it has been very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
lizzie

lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome back Lee,
We have all missed you cheers cheers cheers

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next