APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

Lets all Chat - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:49 pm

aww poor you mand,
i'm working tomorrow and sunday but at least i've got today and monday off

yep it is and the rain would have to start when i'm on my way to my friends house stopwhen i'm IN it and then start again on the way back Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Poor you Mandy, never mind it will soon be over and hopefully you will not get called out.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 pm

In a way i hope i do coz im on double time!!!! cheers

Its quiet on here tonight scratch
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 am

please look at tickets for sale page and see if someone would like to take my place

lots of options lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 am

i'm playing checkers online and i'm just about to win my first game cheers
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:36 am

whats with all the stars and investigor bits?????

i havent done a star chart since morgan was 5........
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 am

woooooo i like stars lol
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 am

Good morning!!!!!!!

Ooooo yeah!

Ive got lots or stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Im taking the kids out today but not sure where scratch
Weather is a bit pants again so looking at bit indoor and a bit out!

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing! flower
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 am

Morning.
I found Lee yesterday you ought to take them up to New Walk Museum the exhibition up there is amazing and the children will love it.
what a fantastic person Lee is he make everyone feel so welcome and his customer care is excellent.
He as asked me to let everyone know that he has not been on but when he tried yesterday he has been banned but does not know why and he cannot get into the forum admin side either so it looks as if someone has taken him off the forum.
He says he is sorry but will not be able to get on for a while until the ban has lifted unless the person or persons responsible lift the ban for him.
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 am

Whos the bright spark that has done that.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Good Afternoon all

I hope the easter bunny brings everyone lots of eggs tomorrow Very Happy

Have a great weekend and bank holiday.
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Hello for the first time in a while peeps..my laptop is broken and may well go to electronic heaven soon Sad Boohoo. Why has Lee been banned?? Who is responsible?? Grr.. come on peeps, what is going on now? Get him back on!! All the tattoo talk on the previous page has got me well excited for my bnext one too Smile Can't wait to see yours Max..I'm loving the one you had done Shamrock..did it hurt there? I've got 13, but have number 14 and 15 coming in early May..yay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Afternoon all, hope you are all having a great day???

I hope what ever is going on will get sorted soon and that Lee will be back on the forum very soon, it does explain why i could not pm him the other day and let him know that i have sent the minutes from the meeting on monday scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey trace, you could have chosen another name instead of dyson, we have electrogirl and you could have been electrolux lol.....
Back to top Go down
nicknick

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Could anybody shed any light on why Lee is banned?
Back to top Go down
bakim

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 pm

This is very interesting, why has he been banned? I think that you have all been very daft because his reputation is remarkable and to do this when he has just given you probably the biggest oppertunity that may come your way regarding the paranormal and now it has shown people up for what they really are. It is probably best that it happened now than when he had asked you to represent him.

I would still like to know what he has done to deserve such little faith in you all.
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Ive been out walking my dog and my feet really hurt now, they are wet and cold.What a miserable day.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:24 pm

i dont get why lee is banned but surly we all have a right to know whats happening why have the "founder members" not let us know whats happening? most of us joined the forum thanx to lee in the first place. i hope its a mistake for all our sakes.

Last edited by nat on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Some of the founder members are not able to say anything as they are on holiday right now.

Last edited by shamrock on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm

But is Lee not a founder member too.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 pm

hi claire .....like ur tat
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks Maz.

Its getting quite a positive response, which makes me like it all the more Laughing
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

lol they do even if people are sarcastic about it it means tht they notice it still lol
we have a new thing at work where we`re supposed to cover all our tattoo`s up with clothing or a plaster !!!!!
guess what i said. lol
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm sure it will be very similar to what I'll say if they are not happy when I get back to work. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Steve wrote:
Hey trace, you could have chosen another name instead of dyson, we have electrogirl and you could have been electrolux lol.....
would have done but couldn't spell it. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek hows you keeping?
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi Trace, so funny to watch you wriggle down the stairs at Belgrave lol are you available to wriggle down our stairs and on a couple of places in the living room lol , you cracked me up when in the room on the top floor being drunk, when craze asked if you were 7yrs old and you went eeerrrrr and looked at craze as if she was living up to her name lol.

i am about to leave to pick Lee up to go to the white horse, will let you know what i think when i get back....
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi all

Not been on for a couple of days, hope everyone is ok.

What are the stars about then Question Question Whatever they are for I don't seem to be doing very well lol! lol!
story of my life, always at the rear end Razz Razz

My daughter and grandkids came to stay for a week at the end of January while she had some work done on the house, she went home today Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Not that I don't love em but I shall be glad to get my home back to normal.

Not done anything all day except for changing the beds, just can't be bothered. Wanted to get out on the garden but the weather is not playing Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

just to let you all know!!!!!!

there has been a glitch and lee has been banned from the forum, we, the team, are doing our upmost to locate the problem and rectify it... keep posting lee can read what is on here but just cannot respond at the moment. thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey Stella. The stars represent the number of posts you have, not how great a member you are lol. The stars are set at intervals, acquiring a new star when your posts get past a certain amount. Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

nat wrote:
i dont get why lee is banned but surly we all have a right to know whats happening why have the "founder members" not let us know whats happening? most of us joined the forum thanx to lee in the first place. i hope its a mistake for all our sakes.

2 of the founder members are actually 146 miles away, with no access to a computor or the internet - that leaves lee and myself and we are trying to locate the problem - which at the moment looks like someone has 'highjacked' the forum. if this is found to be true then further action will be taken. we are still hoping that it is a technical problem but as it is a bank holiday weekend there is very little we can do until next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next