APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derby ..most haunted place in Britain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jan

jan

Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Empty
PostSubject: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 am

Was watching GMTV this morning and caught the tale end of a report saying that Derby is the most haunted place in Britian.

They said there have been more sightings of spirits and more Poltergeist ( sp ) activities and WEREWOLVES there than anywhere else.

Are there Werewolves..I know I heard them include them in the list of paranormal activities there...not sure I like the thought of them roaming the woods and stuff.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 am

Im not so sure about this one. To me they are just a myth but many people do beleive in the mythical creatures including vampires and other such monsters as the Loch Ness Monster so who knows.

Its just another insight to how involved the paranormal can be but i would take this as a myth and do not worry yourself, I have never seen any proof of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Vampires were the other ones mentioned in the bit that I saw. Although I prefer to think they don't exist the vampire one I can maybe sort of say ok to..simply because there are people that do try to live their lives as Vampires..I don't mean going around biting peoples necks but certainly dressing like them and wearing fangs. I watched a program about these people once and some even go to the extreme of having their teeth taken out and fangs screwed in...there is a Vampire convention up in Whitby each year to celebrate Bram Stokers book..that is where Dracular was supposed to of come to first in Britain.

So with the Vampire one I wonder if some of the so called sightings of them could be people who at nightime live their fantasy...who knows.

Certainly made my ears prick up when I heard it.

I've also been watching a program called Spook School..it is where two blokes ( investigators ) are teaching classes of people how to investigate paranormal activities..have to say I'm not too impressed with them as teachers.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 pm

This is how i would view vampires and not as a blood sucking creature although some of the fantasy seekers do drink blood.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:18 pm

Some of them on the program that I saw did drink blood...yuck...but the most of them just loved the myth of it all and the romantic ( Dracular was supposed to be romantic and seduced his victims ) side of Count Dracular.

Think Vlad the Impaler was the one that bought the evil blood lusting terrifying side into the Vampire stories..nasty peice of work was Vlad.

Have to say the ones on the program were very Gothic and dressed beautifully. Some of the make up they had on was put on with perfection.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:43 pm

saw a report on this on the evening news.
Back to top Go down
beefy-beercan
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
beefy-beercan

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:23 am

they say its the most hunted city in the world not just here scratch
but im not so sure its that hunted but then agine ive never been on a ghost hunt yet Crying or Very sad
so i cant wait to be proved wrong cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derby ..most haunted place in Britain   Derby ..most haunted place in Britain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derby ..most haunted place in Britain
Page 1 of 1