APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 pm

I went there as a child,and its somewhere i wanted to take my children to,although we were always just passing on the way to visit family,so never seemed to get chance to stop by .
Once at my nans house i commented on the painting on the wall,of a woods with bluebells and a pathway through, my nan told me it was of the grounds of the castle,where she and my grandad both worked when they left school .
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:34 pm

I DID MY LAND ROVER OFF ROAD COURSE HERE......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: EASTNOR CASTLE-
Jump to: