APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVP COMMUNICATIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 am

EVP'S is communication from a voice that is recorded on a tape recorder from which there is no known source.Some research the voices that are captured on tape.But sceptics argur that they are simply voices captured from radio or tv transmissions being picked up by the recording device.
EVP'S are also called Raudive Voices in recognition.The most well known and best funded device was called the spiricom invented by george meek a retired engineer with the alleged helpof a dead scientist who communicated to him during a seance .

EVP'S are not heard during recording but only on playback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:37 pm

Iv posted this on the wygston house topic too. Playing back the recording from our february investigation, the last recording was on the main stairs. Iv not listened to it before because I was a bit frit, and Emma wanted to hear a bit from it. I pressed play, and immediately we could hear what sounds like a young child talking and playing with a ball on a wooden floor. Freaky.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 pm

please bring it next week i would love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Iv thought about bringing it into school for you to listen to, but it will have to be really quiet so if you are free to hang about after the brats, erm, I mean delightful little angels, have left, I could play it to you if you would like. Its a BRILLIANT recording (well Emma and me think so)
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:09 pm

ok any day except thurs cos have staff meeting, oh and tues is my duty day so wont be free til 315 ish
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:19 pm

I'll try monday or wednesday then lol lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:23 pm

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVP COMMUNICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP COMMUNICATIONS   EVP COMMUNICATIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVP COMMUNICATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries-
Jump to: