APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+14
steven/carol
Chris
Admin
stella
valerie
madmaz
crazycow
sarah.w
shamrock
shelmor
lee
pogo
fran
tots
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Lets all Chat - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:00 pm

lol my eldest is hard work too.shes just turned 16 but she lives with her dad since last summer.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:01 pm

oh yes kids like to grass you up - my youngest (aka the devil child and she is because she doesnt have a medical condition that affects her behaviour!)told the royal infirmary that i gave her calpol to send her to sleep!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 pm

lol nice one lucife told westcotes that he has hayfever medicine and when they asked me how long hed had hayfever i went different shades of red lol

the things that mums do for peace and quiet

i couldnt cope with 4 kids id def be in the looney bin
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm

thoought you was out for lunch dawn?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm

Hows your daughter getting on living with her dad? Does she still come and see you lots
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm

table not booked til 3pm as simon wanted to go out for his breakfast with his mates - so he is on his way back fron oxfordshire - speak of the devil and surely it will appear he has just got home.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 pm

speak to you all later as got to get myself and girls ready
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Seeya dawn,enjoy your afternoon . A couple of months ago my lad told his grandma i'd stabbed him ! Bloomin nora! I was very quick to tell her i did not stab him,he was messing about with a knife and as i was getting it off him i accidently scratched him with my nails!
Blimey they really can get you into trouble
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:31 pm

hi shelmor .she finding it hard with her dad as hes not as soft as me.and yes she comes over quite often we still live in the same area so its not too bad.but her and morgan fight like cat and dog.
still get on with ash but she called me a few choice names last year so she moved out.and its tough with her being a girl too
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 pm

lol i used to make ashleigh watch the "head turning " on the exercist and told her thats what happens when your naughty lol years later she grassed me up to her dad
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Its good that she still comes over. I was seriously considering letting my 15yr old going to live with his dad because i just felt like i needed a break,but when it came to it he didnt want to go,
I think half the trouble with mine is that the 3boys have to share the bedroom. They dont have their own space which as teenagers they need.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Im really lucky with my girls!
They are really good and i dont have any problems other than attitude!

They used to fight like cat and dog but touch wood they havent been too bad lately!

Hope you are all having a lovely day anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Hellooooooooooooooo!

Is anybody there? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 pm

When mine were little i used to tell them that The Towers was The Naughty Boy House on the Hill
...bless them,they believed me and whenever we went past they'd be quiet and walk as good as gold lol
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Laughing The things we say!

They work though!

My mum use to tell me that if i wasnt asleep before 9pm then the 9 o clock horses would come and get me. affraid
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Lol I've heard quite a few people talking about the 9 o clock horses....i told mine it was wee willie winkie that would come at 8 oclock. For years Charlie would panic if the curtains werent closed by 8pm,and if there were any gaps he'd really worry ,so in the end i had to tell him it wasnt real
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:44 pm

lol i was listening to the radio once and some blokes mum used to tell him to sit on the stairs and wait for the bogey man to come for him (as hed been naughty) and he said he nearly cr****d himself when the gas man knocked on the door to read the meter lol lol
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

i lived down the road from the towers too,shelmor.weused to play in the quarry at the back of whats now the golf club and found it very scarry
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Haha bet it gave him heart failure lol. When andrew was little he was very blonde,and he wouldnt keep his hat on in the sun so i used to tell him he had to keep his hat on or else the sun would turn his hair pink ! Lol he always put it on straight away after that.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Yes the grounds look very eerie dont they. When you're walking on victoria road east looking up through the trees and bushes towards the building,gosh that looks so scary . Is the quarry the same as the clay pits ?
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 pm

lol thats a good one
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:02 pm

yeah i think so where gypsy lane and victoria lane meet and then turn right for the towers.

do you live near there then shelmor?what road?
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 pm

soz i meant victoria lane east
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:06 pm

I live down by the fire station maz, off overton road
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:10 pm

will have to tease andrew bout his pink hair when he comes on an investigation again bless him
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Lol well we've got tickets for the one at the guildhall on the 23rd so you can remind him of it there lol .....funny ....
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:16 pm

oh my is the chemist still there ?i had a saturday job there and i hated every minute of it lol.do you know where holkem ave is?well i used to live near the bridges near the train line.i belive the fields are all factories nowlived there for 18/20 yrs then moved to wigston for a job and not moved out since.

i wish you was this talkative on nights out bless ya lol

cool were going there too.steves daughters going too.
but guildhall is brill have you been there before?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Shame the Towers isn't still open. The way things are going I'd be moving in there soon if it was geek
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 pm

hello shammers,where u been?have you recovered from thursday night with ur ever so close mishap yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Yes the chemist is still there, i think it'll be there forever lol. I've heard of holkham avenue but i cant remember where it is,its not far away though.
....and i do tend to stay quiet when i'm in a large group lol, will have to have a chat at the guildhall. I went there with my friends from work for a ghost night a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next