APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+9
jan
tots
madmaz
pogo
crazycow
valerie
sarah.w
shamrock
lee
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:13 am

Have your say.

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here P7110552

Last edited by lee on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am

This is where we went last night .It was very wet although while we were there the rain kept off.

We all enjoyed it as an outdoor venue it is very different than other places we investigate.

Most people were on edge and they did not like it.Quite a few of the group were terrified.

Good night had by all.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 pm

Normally walking through woods, trees etc has me jumpy during the day. Last night I was totally the opposite. I felt very brave and happy in the woods and couldn't understand what was making everyone else so jumpy. It almost felt as if I belonged there and was somewhere I was very familiar with.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Really good night my feet are killing me as ive walk over 100 miles,didnt like the woods saw lots of things and heard lots of things,really want to go back to do the other woods.Back hurt all night as with my chest pains realy felt as though i was going to war and to my death.Bosworth here we go again.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 pm

what agreat night rain stopped stars were shinning i was really freaked out in the woods im sure we were being watched all the noises we could here drums horses groaning moaning being shuved felt like i have been marching all night thanks for looking after me you are agreat bunch to do a ghost vigil with thanks see you all soon
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Fab night!
Strange doing an investigation outside but really enjoyed it.
Ive never seen Auntie Val and tots so jumpy affraid

I felt fine all night apart from when there was a figure at the end of the walk way, Drums were banging and i had a matalic taste in my mouth.
Would love to do the otherside of the woods next time!

Thank you to the group for a cool night and glad you liked the cookies Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:30 pm

went here as a child on school trip - it rained then - typical british summer hey? glad you all had fun without me. i will try and go on the next visit.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:02 am

Cant believe how different last night was to the last investigation we did there!

I was really looking forward to going as i had a fab time last time but as soon as we walked through the gate my mood changed. I have never felt to scared in all my life!

I tried so hard to carry on and go back into the woods but i was that scared i started crying like a big baby and really couldnt bring myself to do it.
Whatever the 3 strange people were doing there wasnt right and no dout there was more of them creeping around.

I really didnt want to end the night laying eggs in the car so tried to calm myself down so i could carry on. Glad i did though.

There was a lot of new things for me last night but one of the things i didnt like was when Lee was closing us down.
I didnt feel right and im really glad he stop and said "does everyone feel ok" before he carried on. I was light headed and my legs really hurt and dont think who ever was with me had quite left me completely.

Sorry to trace and mad for dragging you back to the car and thank you for staying with me.
I dont think i'll be coming back here in a hurry affraid
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

What i read last night when i got in was that there would have been three on every entrance to the area so that would explain why we were getting the same response everywhere we went. That means that even when we were at the station there would have been three there aswell and that is what we were probably seeing and that is why they knew where we were at all times.

It was a good night and very interesting. It shows how you can experience different things in different ways. It also shows how a location can be very different each time you go to investigate.

You will calm down and we will be back before long, even if its to see that you will not get the same reaction as this time we went.

I thought it was very good and most interesting a little strange but enjoyable.

Thank you to you all, there was one thing that i was not going to let happen last night and that was to be channelled. I did not want to say anything last night but that was why i was fighting because if i had of been and the people were around then i could have bought a demon through.this is the type of thing that we are dealing with and that is why i kept saying to people to move and not to mock or iritate them.this is what i was told in the woods, The words from my guide were DEMON FODER, I did not tell you because i did not want to panic everyone because i knew that everyone was scared already and that would have been it you all would have peed your pants.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Told you i didnt like the sound of your voice!

You scare me at times but not to the point where i want to run off but last night i didnt like how you were and its the first time you have ever made me feel jumpy and nervous just by talking.

The three being on every entrance may explain why me and mad could see people moving when we were in the car. I felt like we were being watched where ever we went.

Im still really jumpy today.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:46 pm

oh f**f oh f**k oh f**k.
why were they polite and cheery to steve, tots and craig then or were they different people?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Read the bit underneath what i have written and you will see these were completely different people
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:45 pm

How freaky! They were definatly there protecting what ever was happening in the woods then. Great to find out though, thanks Lee.

Mandy, you dont need to thank me. I wouldnt have left you if you didnt feel comfortable, and I know you would have done the same for me if it had been the other way around. You and Maz were really brave going somewhere you REALLY didnt want to go. Well done both!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 pm

What a strange night last night so different from last week.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Wasnt it just!

To be honest i didnt feel like there was much about last night.
The only bit that was strange was when i was falling everywhere with my hands on my head
and then when i wanted to pull dawn by the arm and take her with me!

I did feel like there was something behind us when we were at the rock but wouldnt be surprised if it was an animal.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 pm

I really do love that rock. As my leg was feeling very dead, I also felt that my life was flowing out of me. I would quite happily have lain on the floor and died. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 pm

I just felt cold at the rock and could hear noises behind me and trace but that was about it.
I felt fine last night. Bit different to last weekend!
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Did you go on another investigation here lastnight ?. I wish I'd of known, I'd of been there. I looked for any dates about another visit there but couldn't find any.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 am

Yes who is writing the report?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 pm

you are boss Very Happy i really found it weird - i always feel aprehensive when doing outdoor investigations as i feel that we shouldnt be there - but i would like to go back again to see if i could get further into the woods.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 pm

If I'd known in advance I was doing the report I would have made sure I remember everything!! lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 am

hi all i`ll do a mini report

"got to bosworth put hood up,cacked it all night" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:30 am

So when are we going again? Wink
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 am

Was talking to a friend of mine last night about our "experience" at Bosworth with the 3 weirdos, apart from scaring him to death ( he usually just listens to me waffling on and dispells it) he was wondering who they were. I cant remember who we said they turned out to be. It wasnt pagans was it? Can anyone remember? Emma said something about them but my memory is lousy. Hes intrigued, but theres stil no talking him into going on an investigation, bless him lol
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 am

has any one noticed the likeness of richard 111 and henry v11??? they are very very similar in looks.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Are we going here again soon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Mandy Shocked Are you mental???? lol!

I would go, even though I would TOTALLY cack it Neutral
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm

I need to face my fears! pale

The devil people totally freaked me out last time and im not letting them get me again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 am

we need to go back ..........soooon
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:22 am

Well said that man Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: BOSWORTH BATTLE FIELDS-
Jump to: