APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nostradamus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Michel De Nostredame was born on December 14th 1503 in Saint Remy de province in the south of France.
Few records of his childhood remain although at 15 he studied at the university of Avignon for one year until it was closed down as a result of the plague.
In 1529 he attended the University of Montpellier to require a doctorite in medicine after leaving Avignon where he had been an apothecary.When it was discovered that he had been in what was considered a manual trade(which was forbidden in the University) he was expelled.
He continued work as an apothecary and became well known for making a rose pill that some said would protect against the plague.
He married in Agen in 1531 and had two children although they and his wife died from the plague in 1534.
He wandered through France and Italy for a yaer and then in Marseille,he took up the fight to prevent the spread of the plague and disease not only there but also in Salon and Aix de Provence.
he remarried in 1547 and had three sons and three daughters.
In 1550 he became drawn to the occult and wrote an almanac changing his name from Nostredame to Nostradamus.
Due to the popularity of his first almanac he created them annually along with calendars.
Prominent figures as well as the nobility became aware of his work and consulted him for advice and personalised horoscopes.
shortly after this he began what he is most remembered for the prophecies or quatrains he envisioned.
Because of the nature of the times in the 16th century Nostradamus was perceived by some to be working with the black arts.
Catherine de Medicis,Queen consort to King Henri II of France felt bthe opposite and deemed his visions both inspired and spiritual.
After discovering that some of his almanacs contained what she perceived as future prevention from turmoil for herself and her family she summoned him to the Royal Court where he was commisioned to make horoscopes.
Nostradamus satyed there until his death in 1566 and by that time he was both counsellor and physician to the king.
It is said that on July 1st that year he informed his secretary,Jean de Chavigny that he would be gone by sunrise the following morning laying next to his bed on the floor and it is said that this came to be.
He was entombed in a Franciscan Chapel where he remains to this day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:09 pm

I want to read more bout nostradamus, I've got few paragraphs bout his prophecies and its quite amazing,
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Me too i think he was a fasinating man
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Theres one of his prophecies,that says, ' liberty shall not be recovered,a black,fierce, villainous, evil man shall occupy it,when the ties of his alliance are wrought,Venice shall be vexed by Hister. ...'
....and wow he came so close to actually naming Hitler, theres more about him too where he actually mentions 'Hister' and Germany in the same sentence
. ...
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:09 pm

that is really interesting.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:29 am

Yes all of his life is so interesting there is a diploma course that i am looking into about Nostradamus that i would not mind doing but its the time factor that is stopping me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:42 am

Its quite amazing that 450ish years after his death,people are still looking at his prophecies ,and, that they are still relevant for events happening now. Sometimes i think that over this amount of time the chances are that you will get events that you can tie in loosely with what he's said,but then,he's predicted them with such accuracy that its got to be more than chance.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 am

very remarkable man. have read one of his books.
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:27 pm

A cool dude and very intellegent very different than me I wish i could see the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nostradamus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostradamus   Nostradamus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostradamus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: PREDICTIONS PAST AND PRESENT-
Jump to: