APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
+2
tersa
lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Alcatraz
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tersa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. 2alcatraz

Here is a photo of a friend of mine that went there earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 am

Some of my friends went a few years ago and it is a place i would like to visit some day they said that it is very spooky.
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:21 pm

I have been here a few years ago when we wnet on holiday and went for a day trip. the place is awsome and i would recommend everyone visit in their life time.
The guides are excellent.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 am

im affraid they would leave me there for ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 pm

I went there on a day trip, several years ago. The place is so run down and bleak. It is very atmospheric, you can see so many parts of the gaol and the island that it is on. Parts of it are very creepy... One of the things that struck me was how near it is to San Francisco, before I went there I had no idea that it was so close to the mainland.

Well worth a visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside of the UK :: Haunted locations ouside of the UK :: ALCATRAZ-
Jump to: