APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

e-mail about a private message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

e-mail about a private message Empty
PostSubject: e-mail about a private message   e-mail about a private message Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi folks

Had an e-mail last week from board@forummotion.com saying I had a private message and to click on the link. When I click on the link there is no messages in my inbox!! I know it could be my age but am I being stupid? Should I click on another button or something or did the message just not come through? Can anyone help? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: e-mail about a private message   e-mail about a private message Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:09 pm

DONT WORRY STELLA IT WAS FROM SARAH ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHERS WHO ARE SAYING THE SAME WHAT I THINK IT MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT THGE WEBSITE IS

www.aaincteam.com

Last edited by lee on Sun May 18, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: e-mail not received   e-mail about a private message Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks Lee, at least I know I am not going any more dotty than I already am Laughing
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: e-mail about a private message   e-mail about a private message Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:45 pm

ive had some like that i did send out 140 pm's in one night so there might be a odd problem with the forum but theres not much i can do about that.sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e-mail about a private message   e-mail about a private message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e-mail about a private message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: General :: CHAT-
Jump to: