APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Empty
PostSubject: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:24 am

o.k cant remember all the dream just this one bit that really bothers me I dreamt I lost my bottom 2 teeth and they really hurt and bled then a full size big top front tooth grew in there place just the 1 to fill the gap if that makes sense? I had this dream on sunday and its the only thing i can remember from it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:08 am

How strange is that as i dreamt last night of going to the dentist to have some teeth out and as the dentist pulled one out he slipped and i swollowed a tooth so he told me that i muse monitor my number 2`s for a couple of days as i will pass it out but if i do not then i might have to go to hospital to have it removed.
All that worked ok but as these were my second teeth he said that when my gums have settled down i would have to go back for some impressions for false teeth to be made.

Here is the strange thing.

When i went back to the dentist for a check up and my impressions he told me that there was another tooth growing but only one in the place of where he took two out.

HOW STRANGE IS THAT both of us having a near identical dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:26 pm

It is always unfortunate to dream of your Teeth. Watch your health.

If a tooth is being extracted in your dream, then a serious bout of ill health is waiting in the wings: the only good news is that it will not turn out to be fatal, although it may be touch and go!

Dreams of losings one's teeth warn that pride goes before a fall, especially in business matters. If one tooth falls out, then look for bad news in the morning's mail. If two come loose and fall out circumstances over which the dreamer has no control will cause unhappiness. For three to fall out a serious accident is presaged.

Teeth falling out may also indicate that the dreamer is going through some form of transition similar to that from childhood to maturity, or from maturity to old age and helplessness.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Surprised oh my god lee that is really odd for us to have such a simular dream especially the 1 tooth growing back in the place of 2. I knew that teeth falling out was a bad sign but I thought that it may be diff if they grew back?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:36 pm

I've been looking, but can't find any references to teeth growing back sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.   Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nats bit of a dream teeth falling out and being replaced.
Page 1 of 1