APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghosts of the boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Ghosts of the boy Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts of the boy   Ghosts of the boy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:02 pm

The Black Boy on High Street, a pub with a venerable history dating back to the 1720s, has an even more impressive spook count, with bottles of malt whisky jumping off shelves and inebriated lager drinkers scared witless by spectral hands emerging from the pub's panelled walls. No wonder the sign over the door promises 'spirits for consumption'. But do pubs ever try to concoct hauntings to boost their share of the lucrative 'white sheet' pound?

"You do get some landlords claiming to have a ghost in the pub just to try to improve custom," said Keith. "But you get to know when people are stringing you along. "I think that a lot of ghost stories come from pubs because they are social places as well as often being old sites with a lot of history." Perhaps surprisingly, Keith remains sceptical about the existence of ghosts. "But I believe in the sincerity of the people telling me the stories," he adds. "And, call me superstitious, but I would never look up at the first floor windows of the Old Grammar School."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Ghosts of the boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of the boy   Ghosts of the boy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:23 pm

What city is this place in lee?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Ghosts of the boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of the boy   Ghosts of the boy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:58 am

Hull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

Ghosts of the boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of the boy   Ghosts of the boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts of the boy
Page 1 of 1