APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm

I was running fast and was scared off something if that helps any scratch
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:31 pm

If you were running fast then the interpretation I have given stands, it is if you are running in slow motion that the meaning alters.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 am

well that is ok then does it mean i may be rich real soon.

I wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 am

Last night i had two dreams that i can remember the first was about two toes rubbing together and becoming saw and ending up with a blister in them and when i took my shoe off they had been bleeding.

the second was about a cardboard box and how if you cut a top out of it and holes in the side you can wear it if you havent got any clothes and then it caught on and i went into designer cardboard box clothes and made a fortune i met all the top designers and i travelled all over the world. Eco friendly clothes that is what they were sold as.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok I have been looking up these.

Dream 1

Dreaming that you hurt your toe, or that there is some form of abrasion on it signifies that you are feeling anxious about moving forward with something.

Also dreaming of blood is a sign of severe disappointment. The exact significance depends on other details in the dream, but if you are bleeding rather than another dream character then it generally indicates an unfortunate love affair, or a quarrel with a valued friend.

Dream 2

I can't find anything specific about cardboard clothes, but hopefully you'll be able to find something from this information.

To dream of boxes signify your instinctual nature and destructive impulses. Alternatively you may be trying to be trying to preserve or protect some aspect of yourself.The box may also symbolise your limitations and restrictions.

To dream of having plenty of clothes in your dream is a warning of coming trouble.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks shamrock looks like i will have to be careful.

At least ive got all of you good friends to look after me.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm

I used to have a recurring dream, which I’ve not had in ages actually, that my partner was cheating on me, or I would catch him with another women and I would be really upset, but (and this is the bit that always upset me) he would never ever be remorseful and I would plead with him over it and he would shrug me off!

Also, when I was a kid I had a dream a couple of times which has stayed in my mind forever. I would wake up from sleeping my bunk bed in my spotty pjs (which I did own at the time) and would be chased down the stairs by a ghost. When I got the bottom there were people there, trying to get rid of the ghost and they said it was the ghost of my mum. The ghost was really scary and when running I felt that the ghost was trying to hurt me. My brother and sisters slept upstairs in the dream, yet none of the other people there were concerned that they were up there with the ghost despite its clear intention to cause harm.

The ghost never looked like my mum, who instantly isn’t dead! Any ideas what this one means? It’s as vivid today as it was then and its one that I had a few times, over and over as a child.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:25 pm

I have looked into both dreams for you Lisa, and hope the information will help to answer a few questions.

Dream 1

Dreaming of domestic quarrels shows a need to review all sides of an arguement. To win an arguement means a successful resolution is on the way, but to lose your temper indicates that you are trying to rush a decision and acting too impulsively.

Dream 2

Being chased by someone indicates that you are evading the truth. If you are being chased by someone you know, is there any unfinished business between you and the known person? If the dream is about a scary person you don't know, explore the meaning more deeply. What scared you about the person? An action? Something they stand for? Something you think they might expose about you? A feeling of impending threat implies that a secret about you will shortly reveal itself.

To see a ghost in a dream is only unfortunate if the sight of the apparition appears to cause fright. Then you may expect a troubling time ahead of you. But if you do not fear the ghost, you will pull through your difficulties, especially if the spirit disappears.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was on holiday with my boyfriend, Nan, Uncle and 2 other non identifiable members of my family. When we get to the hotel we go to our rooms which are at the top of the hotel. I sit on the bed while my boyfriend explores the room and ensuite. I then decide to phone my mum to let her know that we have all arrived safely. The boyfriend and the others all wait for me in a reception room on the next floor down as we are going out. When I get to them they are in a room with armchairs around the edge and 6 old school desks in the middle.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Did you have a look in your books and stuff to find out what it means?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:12 pm

I did and it is not a very good interpretation.

To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. Or you feel the need to temporarily escape from your daily life.

To dream of holidays, represent a need for a break or time for rest. You are expressing a wish to escape from your responsibilities. Depending on the activities related to the holiday, the dream may also indicate family issues, personal attitudes or some difficulty.

To see or sit at your desk in your dream, suggests that you are evaluating and weighing your problems. It is indicative of self-exploration and discovery. If you are at someone else's desk, then it symbolizes a lack of confidence in your own abilities.

A locked desk signifies bad news, and an open one means all will go well, but I don't know if the desks were open or not.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Egon Spengler

Dr.Egon Spengler

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:52 pm

I would love to put my dreams in here but I can rarely remember them! The only ones I can remember are probably not suitable to publish Embarassed Is this common not to remember dreams and does this mean something in itself?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Even when you do not recall your dreams you have still been dreaming. It is the rapidity of waking up that causes dream images to be lost. When you wake more slowly you have time to go over the images and recall the details.

There are ways to improve your recall of dreams, and with regular practise you should be able to recall most if not all of the dreams you have.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Many people do not remember their dreams or even think that they do not dream but this is not the case.Everyone dreams but like shamrock has said you get to the point where you can remember them.

Do not be shy sometimes even if your dreams are x rated it does not always mean what you dream.

Go ahead and talk to us im sure you can tame them down and then you may find out the answers that you never thought what they were.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:09 pm

When I get 5 mins this week I'll put on some tips and techniques on how to improve your dream recall.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:11 pm

I dont remember many of my dreams but i dont sleep very good and can get by on only a few hours sleep,also i can wake up a few times in the night is this why i dont remember????
Back to top Go down
Dr.Egon Spengler

Dr.Egon Spengler

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:29 pm

lee wrote:
Do not be shy sometimes even if your dreams are x rated it does not always mean what you dream.

Go ahead and talk to us im sure you can tame them down and then you may find out the answers that you never thought what they were.
Just so you can perv over my fantasys with Kirsty Gallacher affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:00 am

No would you not like to discover the meaning to your dreams.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 am

And I thought I was your Number 1 fantasy girl Egon! flower
Back to top Go down
Dr.Egon Spengler

Dr.Egon Spengler

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:12 am

Yes I would, I will note them down as I have a terrible memory, due to always thinking about solving problems.
Keep on dreamin' Shamrock! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:55 am

Any ideas on sword fighting.This was with a person i know but im unsure of the outcome of who won as i woke up before the dream had finished.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Swords in dreams indicate bad news. Not knowing the outcome of the fight means I am unable to tell you if you will overcome the problem or not.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:34 pm

i am finding all of this fascinating
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Well don't forget to post your dreams if you can recall them. Plus if there is anything about dreaming etc that you want to know, ask and Ill see what I can find out. Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:44 pm

i regularly dream about conversations i am having with my dead brother and mother but just presume that is because i miss them.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 pm

This type of dream more often than not concerns other people and not the dreamer. If you dream that you speak to friends or relatives who are dead it means news of some living friend or relation. If you touch or kiss them the news will be of a sorrowful nature.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:57 pm

ok thanks. - i often 'talk' to my dead brother in my sleep - usually happens when i am feeling stressed.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 am

Then I'd assume he's passing on positive news about others as a way of making you feel better and more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 am

apparently we talk about mundane things like what i will wear in the morning - i'm not aware of these conversations, my husband telss me about them the next day.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:05 am

Does that mean that pogo is communicating with her brother but in her sleep?

(Sorry to talk about you and not to you pogo!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next