APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Amber crystal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Amber crystal Empty
PostSubject: Amber crystal   Amber crystal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:16 pm

what is it and what does it heal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Amber crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber crystal   Amber crystal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:47 am

Amber can be used to boost your energy and courage, enhance your powers of recall and improve your finances.

As an aid to memory take a piece of Amber and blees it in the midday sun by saying 'May my memory be as true as the energy in you'. The stone should appear to be glow as it is energised by the sun. Then meditate on the Amber for a few minutes to strengthen your memory.

Amber should be carried with you at all times to provide and attract magical energy to give you a boost.

Holding Amber, which is also known as the 'Soul of the Tiger', and saying 'It is my will to have the courage of the tiger', will provide courage and inner strength.

Amber should be used at a time when you have money to improve your long term wealth. Use Amber as a wish stone. Hold it in your left hand and rub it clockwise with your right forefinger when you have been paid or received money. While doing this say 'Amber bring more wealth to me that I may be blessed with further prosperity'
Back to top Go down
tersa

Amber crystal Empty
PostSubject: Amber   Amber crystal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:39 am

Amber is created from the sap of trees that has been fossilised, as such it is not a rock but has been solidified .Amber has been prized literally since humanity existed.
Most sources of amber come from the baltic to the middle east and can be sourced by the coluor /tranluscence.
Whether people through the ages knew it or not the property amber contains is that it counteracts the positive ions emmited by us people and anything that uses energy ie compo#uters/tv/ etc. Amber emmits negative ions and as far as i am aware is the only adornment known to do so.But correct me if im wrong.An overload of positive ions leads to multiple imbalances.
Interestingly enough Having a water feature also gives of negative ions and helps balance energy flows.
Check out The pre buddist practices of Japan.Known as Shinto!
Ok jokes allowed but no anagrams!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Amber crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber crystal   Amber crystal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 am

yes this is what we like a font of knowledge.

Its good to have you on here Tersa we can talk loads at work and people will start answering you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

Amber crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber crystal   Amber crystal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber crystal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: CRYSTALS AND THEIR HEALING POWERS-
Jump to: