APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal Using

Go down 
+5
lee
crazycow
shamrock
tots
sarah.w
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Crystal Using - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:38 pm

i love amethyst
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:50 pm

I only checked mine because shamrock said hers had changed colour.

The one ive got was really spotty but when i had a look (afetr shamrock told me about hers) there was a dark brown ring around it. The next day i looked again and it was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:17 am

Guess who will be inspecting her fire agate tomorrow Cool
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:44 am

Let me no if yours changes!

I have charged my rose quarts and its gone really pink!
Is that how it should go?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:28 am

I have read that some crystals can change colour, I suppose if they are charged their energy will be stronger so they could appear stronger in colour. Its all fascinating stuff. I cant wait to check all mine later.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 am

Promised Shamrock i would tell you about this!

See has been having a bit of a rough time lately and she carries her crystals everywhere with her. (the ones that tots gave her)
Anyway she has gone to Glasgow for the weekend and has taken them there too. She rang me this afternoon and told me that she had the crystals in her hand and was having a bit of a moment with them to try and help her out and then she put them away. When she went to get them out again one of the stones was missing and afetr looking she found it on the bed. She put them away again and then the same crystal fell out of the bag! It spooked her a bit and she said she thought that maybe something was telling her to take that crystal with her so she has!

What do you make of that?

If ive missed any bits out then she can tell you herself next time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Oooo cant wait to find out what crystal is was.

I do hope she gets through her tough times, am a bit worried about her I must admit.

I checked my fire agate last night. Earlier in the day it was very dark with pale lines, and when I checked before and during the investigation it was light with dark lines! This morning it has gone back to being dark with pale lines again!! Fascinating and I will hunt down the reasoning for this if it KILLS me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:04 pm

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh spooky! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:42 am

It was the hematite that kept doing its own thing. I have been holding the kyanite while trying to contact my spirit guide, but nothing appeared to be happening. Then when i tried to put the stones away the hematite just wouldn't go, so when I went out I kept it seperate from the others so I could have easy access to it.

I assume it was a sign from my spirit guide that i would need the stone on my night out, and i really did.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Having a few job problems and dont no which way to turn at the mo.
Its starting to get me down a bit.

Anyone got any ideas on what crystal(s) to carry with me which will help?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Have a look in your book hun. I'm sure there will be something in there.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Oh god yeah!

Forgot abot that!
I was reading through it the other night aswell Rolling Eyes
Cheers chck
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Don't worry. Its easy to forget the most obvious things when feeling stressed.
Hope you find what you are looking for, and if you don't have the crystal you need you can come and check out my collection.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm

am looking for a birthday present for my big sister (the one who had bowel cancer) and thought maybe a crystal would be good. Could you recommend one???

i've never used crystals and this all sounds interesting what would you recommend to start with. I love Hematite and have no idea why Surprised
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:09 am

Hi ya fran!

Ive got a crystal healing book that shammers bought me and its really good. I can have a look in there for some if you want?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 am

Is there anything in particular that you would like a crystal for?
If there is something specific we can look up the right crystal for you.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:40 am

Fran ive found one that i think might be good....

AZURITE WITH MALACHITE - It is a powerful psychic and spritual healer. Reportedly found to be helpful during and after cancer treatment. Helps suppress the body's natural immune system.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 am

There are some nice looking reasonably priced pieces of that one on ebay.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am

Hiya, Crazy & Sham

thanks for that am going to have a look on ebay and going into town laters so will have a look around.

think maybe i could do with one that will help with my back

I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 pm

I've never tried crystal healing. But I do wear and believe in a Greenstone Tiki that I have.

It is a powerful goodluck symbol, and the person wearing it is supposed to be perceptive, loyal, knowledgable, clear thinking and their strength is their character.

I wear it all the time and if there is a time that I have to take it off, I can honestly say that I don't feel very good in my self. Not as confident ( I'm not an overly confident person anyway) and I feel unprotected.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 am

Hi Jan.

I wasnt really into crystals but after listening to people and looking into them a bit more i got interested. I had some given to me by tots and i also bought a few and now i wouldnt be without them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Using   Crystal Using - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Using
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4