APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Guides.

Go down 
+7
Dr.Egon Spengler
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
deni
lee
tots
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Another subject I am becomming fascinated with just lately. I hope to try to connect with mine one day.

Has anybody connected with theirs? What do you you know about them?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 pm

You need to learn to meditate and concentrate at the same time and this will come with practice but for each person it takes a different length of time you just have to be patient.

But it will come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
deni

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:15 pm

tots wrote:
Another subject I am becomming fascinated with just lately. I hope to try to connect with mine one day.

Has anybody connected with theirs? What do you you know about them?

Iv been trying to meditate and I think I have made a connection, maybe a name and information about my guardian. I have spent a lot of years trying not to so it will take some practice.

Have you tried?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Do you know what your spirit guides name is then and what he or she did or what they are? Pray tell.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:08 pm

I bought the "are you psychic" book on Lee's recommendation and ive been trying the " invoking your guardian Angel" section.
I had been trying for about 2 weeks but had problems relaxing. Lee said to try meditation so i did that a few times.
About 2 weeks later i went and had a bath with some candles round and just did some simple beathing stuff. I was relaxed that much that i was just about dropping off. Anyway i must of done for a split second because something made me jump and wake up and i just said out loud the name "Emily".

I dont no where the name came from or who "Emily" is or even why i said it but after speaking to a few people they all seemed to think that i had connected with my guardian Angel.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
deni

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:20 pm

lee wrote:
Do you know what your spirit guides name is then and what he or she did or what they are? Pray tell.

I laughed at first... but the name I was given, is 'Martin'. I meditated and asked and the name that came to me was Martin, quite strongly. I laughed because it seemed unlikely, I think the message I got back was that, 'Martin' is close enough and thats what I could call him. I said that I thought my guide was my Nan... the reply I got back was that, she was one of my protectors, not my Guide. I didnt really know that there was a difference. I seemed to get things all jumbled after that and a string of words all starting with the same letter and so thats about it for now.

I have since tried again and asked where he is from, but could not get an answer I understood. Today, I tried a different method after reading about automatic writing on here. I meditated with a pen in hand and paper at the ready (Iv tried this before with nothing back). Today, however was different, the pen/my hand did move and there was a definate attempt at writing. Not really anything much I could make out, but maybe more than scribble (Iv kept it). I asked for the year, he lived in and after a few attempts got what I believe was 1106. The 0 is very clear, the 6 fairly clear and the 11 not very clear but I knew it was 11 as I wrote it. I kind I felt it. If that makes sense. I have to say that it really does look like scribble looking at it again, but the 0 is clear and the 6 you can make out. The place is too much scribble to make out. I guessed at Venice, but I asked if this was so, and the answer I seemed to get was, no. I asked using the pen, and I got an e shape for the date and I felt that it was, yes and an N'ish shape when I asked about Venice, I took that to be, No.

Im sharing this with you to encourage others to have a go, but this is very new to me and at the moment Im making myself trust the words that come to my head and use my intuition (my intuition is quite good). Its hard because I cant help but wonder how much is imagination. I think I can tell the difference, but Im not 100% sure. I tried with the pen to help me focus and I really am not sure about it, because looking at it now, it looks more like scribble. Im not sure how clear 'automatic writing' should look.

So, I may or may not have a guide called Martin (or something close to that name), who lived in 1106. Sorry, Martin if your listening, 'but I really wanted you to be Greek Philosopher, with a name like Xenon or something Smile ) Its quite funny, because I assume my guide would know that about me.

Do our Guides know everything about the way we think?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:01 pm

This is good and you should share and you are doing exactly right as things do take time.

There is a difference between your guides and other spirit guides such as protectors and strength and philosophers.

You are all doing really well.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Dont no if anyone can help with this one but.....

When i was 8 months pregnant with my first daughter i was in the bath one night and a glass picture that was hanging above the bath fell into the bath and broke and i big spiked bit of the glass some how went down the side of my tummy and scratched me. (and made me bleed)
It was just like someone had moved the glass away from me so it didnt cause any real damage. Everyone said that someone was watching over me but how do i ask my angel if it was her that was with me and how will i no if shes answering me?
Back to top Go down
deni

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:15 am

Hi

Id say you had somebody watching over you as I really believe we each have somebody watching over us. Search you inner most thoughts and ask yourself if you believe that somebody was watching over you. You will be most comfortable with the truth, kind of calm. So experiment with the different scenarios, one the Angel, two, somebody, but not your Angel and finally, just a freak near miss. Sit calmly, relax, close your eyes, relax your breathing and feel yourself relax into where ever you are sitting and when you feel ready, ask your questions. Give some time to let the question vibrate and feel the answer. Even if you hear nothing, feel the moment and sense what you believe to be true. Its almost like a smell, how you feel when you smell that smell you really like, or how you feel when you flop into a chir after a hard days work. Dont over think it. When you come around, write your answer down before you have chance to think. Have your paper handy.

Give it a try like that.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am

Yes i would agree with this and they are with you always these are your true gardian angels they are very different to your spirit guides.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Im so pleased i no who my angel is now Very Happy
It nice to no that shes there for me when i need her
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:14 pm

You may have more than one.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Really? Shocked
So how do i find out if there is another? Do i do the same thing again?
Back to top Go down
deni

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm

So did you give it a go? What did you find out? How easy did you find it?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Go on tell us we are all dying to know.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Ive got quite a lot going on at the mo so finding it hard to relax and stuff. I start my new job tomorrow so i'll have a go in a day or so and let you no how i do Wink
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:37 pm

I tried contacting my spirit guide last night. I didn't make a connection and get a name or anything, but at one point i am sure something touched my hand. Shocked

And before you guys ask - no it wasn't my cats. cat I shut them out of the bedroom to make sure i wouldn't be disturbed.

I am gonna try everynight in hope that I'll be able to make contact sooner rather than later. I'd like to have made contact before we go to aylestone social club if I can, but I won't be disappointed if it takes longer.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Thats the way to do it and if that was your guide then they will eventually make their self known.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 pm

It took me ages toget anything. Once you get something its such a lovely feeling to no there is someone or something looking out for you
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 pm

i really must find the time to do this .
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Just do it!

It didnt work for me the first few times but after a few tips from Lee it just happend!
I really didnt expect it so i had to ask people if id done it right!

Its a real comfort to no there is someone there. Make the time if you can its sooo worth it Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:31 pm

my prob is so much is happening in my house all the time that when i do get time to myself i'm too tired to do anything.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Sounds daft but i found my guardian Angel in the bath!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 pm

sounds like the perfect place if you ask me - but as we only have 1 bathroom in the house it can prove difficult to even have a bath in peace.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 pm

I no longer have a bath. I have just had it removed as part of the redecoration of my bathroom.

I managed to shut myself away in my bedroom and lit 5 white candles, stuck my ear plugs in so there was no distracting noise from the street, and just focused on my breathing.

The info I have about contacting your spirit guide recommends buring francincense as well, but i couldn't find mine last night. I'm gonna try and find it before I try contacting my spirit guide tonight.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:43 pm

thanks for the advice ladies.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm

The info I have on contacting your spirit guide even gives you a little message to use when you feel ready to welcome your spirit guide into the tunnel you have to visualise.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 am

Yes you have to try and visualise but that is the hardest thing to do.

The way that it works for most people is to visualise a tv screne and then see what come onto it.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 pm

I tried contacting my spirit guide again last night. I took me much longer to relax and control my breathing this time. But eventually the name David sprang into my head, but that is all I was able to get. Not sure if this would be my spirit guide or my guardian angel though.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 pm

This is something that i thimk you will have to work at.This does not come all at once it is very simular to trusting an animal and vice versa.
You will start to get more the more you try. One tip though do not try too hard as this can have a reverse effect.

Start off slow is where great things begin. Do not forget this saying as it is true.

Try again tonight.

I am not saying this literally but i have a feeling your guide is a priest.When i first met you i wanted to say bless you and this could be right as it could be a father david.

DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED. it was just something i picked up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides.   Spirit Guides. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next