APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:26 am

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:43 am

I have been here twice. Its a really nice place. The village around it is small and friendly and the castle is lovely. The torture dungeon was very daunting, the first visit just had some torture equipment in it (just??!! Shocked ) but on the second visit, the staff or owners had set it up how it used to be with some substance burning in a corner ( I think it was coals or something, but it let out ALOT of choking smoke) to give it a more realistic feel. I had the feeling that I was half man half beast ( no comments thank you) with leather over my face, which turned out would have been one of the torturers ( I get all the good ones Shocked ), also standing in one area of the dungeon I felt that people were entering and exiting through the wall, which was right as there used to be an entrance there.

Great place to visit during the day or on an investigation.

Oh and the most haunted visit there was mainly rubbish. I asked while I was there and alot of the stuff they claimed was paranormal... wasnt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Well that is typical but it still would be a good place to investigate.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 pm

What time is this on till and what time do we have to be there for.Thanks
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm

I love this place, and i can't wait till Saturday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm

We have to be there for 8.30pm but Lee says anyone that whats to meet can go from the Blackbird at 7.30pm See you all there on Saturday drive safely.
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Quite a good night last night, i was hoping for more activity than what we got, due to thie history of the place.
But there we are...

I've just uploaded the photo's to have a quick a look at them, and i got a couple of Orbs in the Kings room, around the tapestry.
But most of them and the weiod lights where outside.

I'm puting them all on FB

All the times i have been in the castle and spent in the Kings room, i have never felt like i did last night, and suffering from instant headaches.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 pm

I thought this was a great place and i will do this one again i had a good night and i liked using the Franks box for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: TUTBURY CASTLE-
Jump to: