APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here

Go down 
+7
dawndd
fredy
madmaz
pogo
electrogirl
tots
lee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Mainimage

Last edited by lee on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:19 pm

I've been waiting for this one to appear. I LOVE this place, one of my favourite places ever! I have been here twice and its an amazing place. So much happened on both investigations I would be here all night telling of my experiences. A magnificent building made of stone, with barely any floors or ceilings, the architecture is breathtaking. Long stone corridoors, evil spirits, soldiers, cold spots, ragged dwarves, the place is full of paranormal stuff.

One investigation had some of us watching what appeared to be a rabbit running along the side wall of a room. This turned out to be an army soldiers way of telling us that was his nickname! We watched it for quite sometime till we got it ( we were a bit slow picking up that night lol)

I have been forced on my knees with my arms behind my back afraid to turn around for fear of a beating from the evil, grotesque looking spirit standing behind me. If any chance of going back to this place comes up i am THERE! I would live there if I could, and one guy does! Lucky sod!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Ive heard so many stories about this place i think this is a must do.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:10 pm

I have strict instructions to tell my brother when this one comes up as he wants to go back.

I do as i am told Suspect
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 pm

lol and dont throw your voice acroos the room like you did last time!!!! scared the hell out of me and paul!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:13 pm

It scares the crap out of us anyway.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:15 pm

sounds a bit tame What a Face
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:35 pm

where is this place? is it far?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:26 am

Gloucestershire Maz. I ADORE this place!!!! i WOULD LIVE THERE FOREVER IF i COULD, EVEN THOUGH IT SCARE THE ABSOLUTE s**t OUT OF ME!!!

Ooops, caps c**k up. Oh well, not re-typing. Anyway- this place is the mose amazing I have done and is my all time favourite!!

Chuffing cold though..... SERIOUSLY cold!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:57 pm

cheers tots ......another loooong night then lol
Back to top Go down
fredy

fredy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 pm

I went here with Frightnights and what a crap night. It was not the place it was the group that i was with. They are so up their own back sides.

i would go back but at the moment i cannot afford it as i am going to Australia in the new year for a month.
Back to top Go down
dawndd

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 pm

i have been to woody its a great place but if youi dont like the cold wrap up warm cos its very cold and if your sensetive be carefully in the bath room and cellar
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

saw this place on tv the other day - it looks great, shame it was never finished or lived in.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Wow what a place I would have really loved to see it finished and what a shame, It was a great evening but the ghosts their are so draining with them affecting everyone.
We had some really good things come out and some really interesting results. The spirits here affected so many people by channelling and we were really suprised by how big the place was.

Want to go back another year.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm

A definate "must do" again. Not being able to get into the cellars was very dissapointing as they are very active. Bit dissapointed too that alot of stuff didnt come out. Still, other stuff did and was a really good night. Was great to be back there again.
Back to top Go down
Jus

Jus

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome. I had a brilliant time and can't wait to go on another...... only maybe we can do without the 10 mile hike in the rain next time Lee ! Laughing I managed to get a few interesting pictures but still can't make out what the weird thing was in the room next to the safe room. A couple of suggestions have been a childs head or bald man??Certainly a lot of food for thought though and maybe next time I'll be a little more relaxed and receptive to the spirits as I was aware of being very guarded! Was anyone else really thirsty yesterday because I couldn't stop drinking....water that is Smile

Look forward to meeting you all again xx
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm

The bald man was me LOL and yes i was very thirsty yesterday and i still am today. yes i was dissapointed that we could not get into the cellers. Im glad you enjoyed it Jus
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm

I enjoyed it here i thought the kitchen was good...wasnt as active as i expected but that just proves that not any two investigations are the same. I would def go back as I feel we only got a small taste of what it has to offer.
Your def right though Lee it was very draining everyone felt the effects of the negative energy there.
I was very impressed with the board and little Hana bless.
Back to top Go down
Jus

Jus

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:09 pm

You're not that bald Lee......yet Wink
The board was good but I thought a lot of the questions where too leading towards the end which was a shame Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm

I agree with you Nat, definately worth a return visit.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Me and mum was very thirsty saturday and was really shattered after our lovely walk, enjoyed the night but must say if im honest it was as good as i thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone who has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: WOODCHESTER MANSION-
Jump to: