APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us your stories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Tell us your stories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Last night i had a visit again. I wasnt particularly sleepy,in fact i hadnt long got into bed. My head started tingling like crazy as the presence entered my room,and i got lots of cold 'waves' going through my body fast as usual,but this time he didnt sit on my bed. Instead he stood next to me,i didnt see him but i knew where he was. And,it was like he had hold of my little finger and was wiggling it around! It wouldnt stop moving ! The presence stayed for longer than usual,but he doesnt say anything.or maybe he does and i just cant hear him. I was wondering if i can only do one thing at once. Maybe i can either hear things, or, feel things, but not both at the same time. Anyway, perhaps we should have a new section...have you felt a ghost -lol
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Goodness Secret, all sounds scary. where about was this house, would be interesting to see it. Do you know if anyone is living there now??

Have to agree though, i would rather visit the spirits in there own surroundings and not have them in my own........
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm

That would freak me out aswell.

Rather you than me it is another thing investigating places but to live with them is another.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Shel thats really strange! I dont know if that would terrify me or not Shocked Maybe you need to try and develop the senses that you cant pick up with.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm

It dont scare me, other stuff has done ,but not that. It would be interesting to see if i can develop any senses.
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am

When i was young i saw a ghost or i think that it was. I was in bed at the time and i could see a figure at the bottom of the bed. As my eyes adjusted i could see that it was a man. I lived alone with my mum as my dad died when i was very young i knew that there was no other man in the house. It then disappeared. A few days later it returned but this time held me down in bed. As i tried to scream i could not it was as if nothing would come out.
i told my mum and she told me to stop being rediculous but i know what i saw and felt.
This has happened to me a few times in my life and it does scare me a bit but i went to a spiritualist church and they told me that alot of people have this experience and it is one of the first types that many people have before they start having any kind of experience into the paranormal world.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Roy,its interesting that you say it held you down... I've had that feeling too with the first few times i had visits.it was like i couldnt lift my head off the pillow until the presence had moved away. It was as though i was being pushed into the bed.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:02 pm

This is a natural phenomena when spirit is araound and this normally happens with probably the first time you have spirit connection and it usually happens in the middle of thge night.

So many people that go on to be mediumistic all say they start with this kind of phenomena.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
choccy

choccy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 pm

That would scare me something on top of me that i cannot see.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 pm

My boyfriend was really freaked out by this and he didn't know wether it really happened or was a dream anyway...

He slept on the sofa last night for a couple of hours, he "felt something standing behind him then it moved round to his side and he felt that the something was holding his hand all the while he was calling out to me because he thought he heard me in the bathroom he then said that just before this something went away it slapped him on the face said "wish" then he woke up!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm

I had simular experiance as a teenager i had a ghost attached to me she was a girl about 19 and wore a long white nightie the first time i saw her was in a mirror she was standing behind me i could make out her hair was mousey brown and she was pale but i couldnt make out her features. after that she would visit most nights at 2am my room would go icey cold and things would happen like radio would turn on and wake my parents or my younger sisters toy phone would ring.
I told my mum and she told me not to worry and that i was daft and just dreaming and said i must have been turning things on while sleeping. She got so fed up of it that she moved me into a room of my own from then on she would appear at the end of my bed she would either be standing beside the bed or sitting on the end of it but i always remember how heavy she was i could never move or speak just be fixed on her until she faded out.
She even followed me to a friends sleep over and stood in her door way at 2am when she woke me. It sounds daft but when we moved house i got my first full nights sleep in 2 years.I spoke to my mum about this recently and she admitted she felt and seen things but didnt want to scare me. it also turned out the same girl attached to my uncle years before when he lived in the house next door with my gran he discribed the same things and id never mentioned it to him. my bro recently started a new job and a girl he worked with told him a simular story when he asked her where she lived it was our old house she still lives there with her dad who wants to moive as he as seen things affraid how freaky is that? lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 pm

My boyfriends said that a couple of times since between when we visited guildhall and his uncle's funeral that he cant move, he's also seen shadow's and faces in his room then they go through him and he feels really drained.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 am

I had another visit on sunday night. My head started tingling and icy chills were going through me but this time i felt afraid. I dont know why, it doesnt normally scare me but i put my head under the covers and told it to go away. I think it might of been a different 'presence' from normal....either that or i was still spooked from the mayors parlour the night before,....lol.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

shelmor wrote:
I had another visit on sunday night. My head started tingling and icy chills were going through me but this time i felt afraid. I dont know why, it doesnt normally scare me but i put my head under the covers and told it to go away. I think it might of been a different 'presence' from normal....either that or i was still spooked from the mayors parlour the night before,....lol.

i would have been really scared by that!

I've woken up (Suddenly) before and seen what looked like a flash of green moving towrds my door, and i asked who it was....
Back to top Go down
carmen

carmen

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:27 am

Hey there is nothing to be worried about. My mother used to have the gift of Clairvoyance and said that they are just spirits who do not know where to go and that they feel as though they have something in common with you. I can use Tarot but i do not know if i have any other gifts.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:56 pm

I've been told by a medium that i would be able to read tarot & angel cards and that my nana was is trying to open me up, my friend gave me some but i'm just not ready yet to try.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:05 pm

Sids, your green flashes sound like what i saw .a few years ago i used to see green sparks coming from the wall next to my bedroom door,
And it scared me. I'm glad you had that too because people i told thought i was strange... .
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:15 pm

glad to hear i'm not the only one too shel!
i only told the other half, i think other people would think the same as well!!
mine was right in the middle of the room and it was gone in an instant, usually if something spooks me out in my room my heads right back under the duvet lol! so i dont know what made me speak...
I also see a flash of light from the corner of my eye on the corner of my stereo where the lamp shines on it funnily enough that was near where the green was as well.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 pm

On christmas day evening i had a strange thing happen. I was sat downstairs on my own watching a bit of tv,Andrew was upstairs watching a dvd, the other 3kids had gone to their dads for a while.and i was getting bored.i wanted the kids to come back as it felt like i'd not seen much of them-they were with their dad for a couple of hours in the morning,we went to my mums for dinner and the afternoon then their dad took them off again when we got home.
I just kept feeling restless and weird. After a while,i heard andrew coming downstairs and i was thinking 'yaay-its andrew!'
....but then nothing happened...he didnt come in the room and i didnt hear him go back upstairs so i called out to him,..no reply, so i went upstairs
,he was still watchin his dvd with his headphones on. I asked him why he'd ran downstairs just then,but said he hadnt. He'd been watching his film,he really didnt know what i was talking about. Yet i know i heard footsteps on the stairs,not quiet ones either,..... proper heavy footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:09 pm

sounds like your visitor had decided to start venturing downstairs as well now x
Back to top Go down
bookworm

bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Could it have been next door as i know i can hear my next door neighbors ?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Theres an entry between my house and the neighbours on that side, i wondered if maybe the neighbour was in the entry and made some noise which my brain interpretted as footsteps on the stairs..but all the times I've heard them in the entry before I've never mistook it for a noise being in the house. It was as noisy as a kid running down stairs, you know how they sound like a huge elephant bombing along
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

this happend a couple days ago.

I got into bed and after a few minutes the room became darker than dark. i saw lights moving around and then right above me there was an outline of a person. like a shadow but it had blue energy around it. then i felt tremendous pressure on my temples as if they were being not pushed togethor but pulled down. I could not move and the black figure was moving fast and i could see it's arm waving around. i felt more weak by the second and felt as though i was being drained. I still could speak so i said ''please can you stop'' nothing happend so i said again ''please can you stop and leave my room'' then the pressure on my head started to recede and i could move. Then the lights in my room vanished and all what was left was darkness. I woke that morning and found out my mobile phone had been taken out of it's charger and placed at the other side of the room.

Something like this has happend before but it was abit more violent as in a figure went through me and paralized me but that was a couple months ago.

well that's what happend folks! I will try to write my experiances if anything else happens. comments are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 am

happend last night.

I got into bed to go to sleep as usual and again i saw blue lights all across the room. but this one time i did not feel paralized or drained so i tried to ignore it and turned over facing the wall. i could hear someone breathing right behind me. i let out a breath to make sure it was not me. the breathing was going at a diffrent pace to mine. then it stopped. after that i fell asleep. and did not feel drained afterwords the next morning. but did wake up with scratches down my sides that are really sore. maybe i did it but i do not see how since i bite my nails to the point they cannot scratch anything.

thoughts people?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

The blue lights are interesting ry, i was reading on a different site about how many people see blue lights while spirit is around. Dont know if it is significant but its interesting
Back to top Go down
hh293

PostSubject: Towers Hospital Site Ghost Experience??   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi there,

My department has just moved to the Towers Hospital site in Leicester and we believe it has a tainted history there. I cant find anything about the nurses home on the internet, but rumour has it that several nurses either hung themselves or threw themselves from windows as they couldnt cope with exam stresses and the psychiatric patients that they had to deal with on a daily basis. Im going back to 1940s/50s here, possibly earlier when the towers still had inpatients and was regarded as a lunatic asylum.

Myself and a couple of my colleagues went 'upstairs' to the 2nd floor today, which is reputedly haunted, for a look around. Nothing happened while I was up there, and both myself and my other female colleague I was with, both believe in ghosts, the male colleague doesnt. We spent about 15 minutes up there, before going back downstairs in case we were missed. We also found the remains of a newspaper which from articles in it, we were able to date as 21st November 1963.

My point is that once we were downstairs, my female colleague and myself immediately developed the most awful banging headache at exactly the same time. And I mean exactly... Now i cant call this coincidence... Surely not??

Did we both experience something today do you think? Should I go back up there alone maybe?

I wonder if you could help me here to interpret just what happened today.

Sorry it was a long laborious post, but i had to find out. Very Happy

Many many thanks in advance.

Last edited by hh293 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:43 am

On the subject of being held down..some time back..this year...I had gone to bed during the day when I got home from my morning shift at work..I had gone to bed due to having an extremely desturbed night.

At one point, I felt something that I can only describe as someone / thing, grabbing hold of my ankles and dragging me down the bed under the quilt..I tried to move my legs to get back out of the quilt but they wouldn't move at all...then I heard someone / thing in my mind that kept saying " You need to get out now " as if I was in some sort of danger...I could feel my legs but still couldn't move them...then I did and the next thing I knew I was waking up but my head was on the pillow and not under the quilt.

I don't believe this was a dream, as I felt everything and especially the grips around my ankles and even the friction of being dragged down the bed...at one stage I even saw how dark it was under the covers when I was being told that I needed to get from under the quilt....it hasn't happened since..but sure as hell un- nerved me as to what had just happened.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

this happend last night

usually i was fully awake lying in bed facing the ceiling. my eyes were open. the room suddenly was very very dark and the air was cold on one side of my bed. i felt hands across my face curessing my cheeks and head. the feeling was not like skin on skin but abit cold. i felt safe and calm. i stuck my hand out fowards slowely as if i am feeling a persons aura and it felt tingly and cold. after a couple minutes the spirit put its hand on mine and then rubbed its finger across my hand. after that i asked if it can make a noise and it did. i then went to sleep as i felt safe and secure somehow knowing that it wouldnt harm me. as i said before usually if anything happens i see blue colors and feel weak and sickly but not this time. i hope it comes back sometime Smile

what do you think guys???
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:03 am

I have just been sitting writing a report and looked up at my living room door and swear i seen a black shadow walk past i shouted ian who was upstairs in the bath and checked not my cats shadow but my kitchen door was shut and nothing there little freaked affraid
Back to top Go down
hh293

PostSubject: My resident Spirit   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I have a spirit that lives with me. She used to live here until she sadly passed on in my lounge 3 months before i moved into the house. She is friendly, and told a now ex boyfriend of mine that she was worried about me. (he had the gift of seeing spirits and speaking to them). I believe she looks after me and my family, and has made her presence known by turning the stereo up, switching the christmas tree lights back on during the night when i know i unplugged them before bed. Im not in the slightest but fearful of her, she seems to be a lovely lady, and i really think i wish i had met her when she was living :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us your stories
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: HAVE YOU SEEN A GHOST-
Jump to: