APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clairsentience What is it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

Clairsentience What is it? Empty
PostSubject: Clairsentience What is it?   Clairsentience What is it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm

The word clairsentience comes from the French and means clear feeling or sensing.It involves the ability to pick up information through smell,taste,touch,gut feeling or intuition.

Feeling what is around you is the most common way to receive psychic in formation.All people experience clairsentience through fleting impressions but just arnt aware of it.For example we all feel we are drawn to certain people but not others for apparent reason.

If a person is emotional,empathetic and compassionate by nature and often effected by moods of those around them then chances are that psychic impressions typically come to them through clairsentience rather than through clairvoyance or clairaudience.

During tests on partisipants this method of psychic testing is the most accurate with scoes being the highest of all other test subjects in the paranormal field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
twisted dream

twisted dream

Clairsentience What is it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clairsentience What is it?   Clairsentience What is it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

this is what i would say i have as i can feel the energy off of objects and sometimes get a still image in my head of what the wearer looked like. plus i can talk to spirit and recieve messages but i cannot see them just feel them. Smile
Back to top Go down

Clairsentience What is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries-
Jump to: