APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+4
crazycow
tomtom
pogo
lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 pm

had the oppertunity to go last year, but it would have meant going with another group and am if nothing else, loyal to my friends! Surprised so lee get your finger out and try and book this place What a Face please, pretty please.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:41 pm

This is another place that i could get very easy but like the Galleries it cost alot so i would have to have all the moneys first before booking.
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 am

We are planning a visit early next year. It looks a fascinating place. Suprised its not been on Most Haunted
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 pm

I had a quick look today as i was in the area.
Looks a fab place and no dout full of interesting stuff!
Cant wait to do this one!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Our year5's went on a school trip here today. Its a nice place by all accounts. They also went to bosworth battlefield today too.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 am

I was looking at the photos today that were taken from the school trip. Theres a really good clear orb on one of them. I showed carla who went,and she said it was right next to the door to the downstairs bit where they werent allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 pm

It was quite a strange night and because of the size of the manor house we decided to split into smaller groups. Most of the groups did not really get anything at all and one group said they got nothing. Our group on the other hand had a few things happen but like everyone else found that it was quite a flat night.
The best part i think were the womens toilets.

I was expecting so much more and i am sure that this place does deliver but for us it was not tonight. I felt as if spirit were watching us out of interest rather than interacting.

I know a few other groups that have been here and have had a good night and some of the experiences that we had were similar to what have been experienced by other groups so we were told last night so it was not all doom and gloom.

I know the group i was with enjoyed it but i will have to wait to see what other people say before the report goes up.

Can someone out of each group please write a report and send it to me .

Thanks for a good night and the building is a beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

i had a really good time last night, thought for a first time we did well. maybe the more we go the more the spirits will get to know us and trust us. Who knows.

its a lovely building and think theres alot more there.

thank you to staff also sunny
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

This was a really amazing building but i was quite disapointed with how little we got in our group.

Maybe it was because it was a first for us here or just that it isnt as active as other venues we have been to.
Maybe if we went again it would be different scratch
Who knows?
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 am

Thanks to Tom and his group we did feel sorry for the new people as it wasnt a very good investigation must admit this was the most quietest ones we have ever done and i know some were disapointed i have to say also we do go to other place which are far better so dont give up on them try one of the many other places we have been too.This is one place where i wont be going to again.But we have to take the quiet ones with the far more active ones and you dont know till you get there.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 am

hello all..... did any body lose a black fluffy scarf at donninton????

if so let me now as i brought it home with me,and i`ll bring it to the next investigation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you or do you know anyone that has been here   have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: DONINGTON LE HEATH MANOR HOUSE-
Jump to: