APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
+3
sarah.w
Steve
lee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Donington le Heath Manor House – 23.01.2009

King Dicks Bedroom – Part 1

A few of us decided to go and sit in the bedroom having felt quite calm and comfortable in here early when doing the walk round. Lee came and joined us, sitting on the windowsill. Lee was channelled and immediately started waving his finger at Maz saying get them on, on, on, you may as well have nothing on. When asked his name he replied John. He would not give his surname saying we knew what it was. He asked what we were all doing in the bedroom, a maximum of 3 people can only be in there he said. Steve asked if he knew Guido Fawkes, he said yes, do you?, and how do you know of him, Steve replied he’d read about him in the paper, John asked paper whats paper, Fran replied parchment, John seemed happy with the answer. Steve then asked if he knew Everard, he replied yes it was his brother. Tomtom asked if knew Grinville, John corrected the name with Grenville saying ‘oh yes I know him very well’. John then pointed at Tomtom saying ‘why are you asking so many questions, was he some sort of Wizardry Man, do you think I’m stupid’. John also directed at Tomtom was he a spy as he trusted no one. John asked if Alexander had returned, of which we didn’t and John replied ‘he must have made it’. We asked how old Alexander was and we were told 32. We asked him why he kept looking out the window who was he looking for, he replied Kinsmen. He also told us he was a family man but hadn’t always lived there.

As Lee had been under for a while we felt it was time to bring him back and take a break.

Toilet block & Gardens

We decided, as we were unable to investigate the Barn then, as the Toilets were next door maybe they would be a good place to try. Oh my….

Firstly, we all stood in the ladies, which were a very confined area, it was so dark, immediately Fran felt fingers running through her hair, touching her back. She then put her hood up and the group witnessed it being pulled back. The women in the group were touched, Nat could see another figure in the room with us. People’s faces changed, Steve (carol) looked evil and seemed quite sinister.

Secondly, we stood in the Gents, which slightly larger (so unfair) and so were more spaced out. Two ladies stood at the end of the urinals and a third figure could be seen standing with them, then to our utter horror the urinals flushed on there own (as we were later informed they do!!) and two separate ladies near the exit bolted out the door.

Calm and composed we stood again and waited stones were thrown at the end of the urinals and Lee commented on a pungent smell. One lady’s face started to change and she looked witch like, another lady had to move as she felt someone was behind her. Lee seemed to have a small ponytail

The toilets were fab but we decided to go into the gardens. Someone said that the gardens had the feel of a ‘Wise Womans’ Garden. It was commented that considering how many people were about this night, how very eerily quite it was. No one picked up on anything so we then went back inside.

The Great Chamber - Glass Divination & Table (part 1)

Some of us stood around the table and 3 went into the bedroom. We asked if there was anyone in the room could they move the glass for a sign of Yes, and the glass moved but weakly, at first we thought maybe we had a child with us. We asked how many spirits were in the room with us, 1, 2, 3, (all no) 4, yes. We asked if John was with us and he was. Lee asked if he was happy for us to be there and he seemed unsure. He then asked if he felt threatened by anyone in the building tonight and again the answer was yes. Then asked if he felt threatened by the group around the table and the answer was no. Lee then asked where at the table John was and the glass went to Lee but then arched over to Nina and back again to Lee. We felt that he was uncertain about answering any of our questions. Nat felt anxious and kept wanting to move about, look around. We then decided to try table tipping. Again this proved to be weak as was the glass before. The table vibrated, then when we were discussing as to whether the spirit had been at the house to hide and that maybe he had had to hide in a secret passage/tunnel/ room the table lifted onto two legs and then settled again. We tried to continue this conversation but nothing else was coming through.

During this time the 3 people in the bedroom felt a presence with them and the light outside went off, throwing the room into further darkness. Then one lady was touched on her legs and the 3 people made a sharp exit into the Great Chamber.

King Dicks Bedroom – part 2

We then decided to go into the bedroom, both Nat & Fran felt as though someone was hiding above the bed peering over at us. Some saw a figure laying on the bed and the face of what could only be described as gargoyle. It seemed to be getting darker, and felt as though there were more persons with us. Nat felt as though someone was standing in the far left hand corner. We decided to leave the room and go to the room at the bottom of the stairway.

Room at bottom of Stairs

We stood in a small circle and both Nat & Fran were huddled together, almost crouching, feeling frightened of Lee & (Man from Great Glen), asking them not to stand so close to them and to step back. Lee and (Man from Great Glen) said they hadn’t moved. Nat was shaking and said how cold she felt. A spirit could be seen standing just behind Lee & (Man from Great Glen). Steve appeared to be much taller. A few stones were heard near the doorway, but again was unsure as to whether spirit had thrown them or if they had been disturbed when Tomtom had entered the room. We linked hands and Fran asked that Lee & (Man from Great Glen) would not hurt her and Nat, and at that moment Nat, Fran, Steve & one other heard what sounded like a growl coming from Lee, though Lee denied this, and no others seemed to hear it. The room was very quite and it was mentioned you could have heard a pin drop. It was decided this would be a good time for break.

The Great Chamber – part 2

The remaining group at the end of the evening formed a circle and joined hands. Nat asked out if there were any spirits with us could they please let themselves known. Instantly we could hear shuffling in the bedroom. Lee felt that someone was coming into the room and kept looking behind towards the door also a sigh could be heard from the room entering the Great Chamber. Clicks could be heard away from the circle. Shadows could be seen circling the group. Some people felt cold. We asked if the spirits could affect someone in the room, Fran had a knife like pain in her left side, hip and ribs. Some people were touched and others had their hair touched.

As it was the end of the evening the remaining group was closed down.

Frans report of the night.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Good report Fran.

Thanks for being prompt with it.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:11 am

Very good report fran cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

Just had a look at some of the video i took when we were in the room at the top of the stairs, saw 5 moving orbs the best was the one that seemed to flash as it rose up from the floor...........

all the orbs seem were moving around in amongst the group..
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

Donington Le Heath

When Tracey and I went into the outside toilets I heard a mans deep groan behind me coming from the gents loo when I came out I asked Tracey who was in there and she said no one we then knocked on the door no one answered and when we looked nobody was in there and on our way out there was a loud bang which made us return to the house quickly.

Our report is very short in the main circle my hood was pulled, When we were opened up Mandy was touched and Claire could feel breezes across her face and neck Tracey and myself had our knees hurting like sharp pains, we did see Steve’s face change and he had a large moustache. A couple of people’s faces disappeared as well. Four of us did scrying in the large mirror my face and body went really fat and I changed into a man, Traceys face disappeared and Mandy’s went long and pointed. When Lee was channelled Nina was as well she sat crossed leg on the floor with her hands over her face hiding, she wouldn’t talk to us but did nod her head and she kept going shhhhh he’s coming. When asked who she said John and all the while she kept looking towards the bedroom door. She told us John was after her, I went to ask who Lee was and at the same time he was John looking for Alexander.We asked Nina if that was her name and she answered yes and she was ten yrs old. After a while she got upset and we brought her back. In the bedroom Val stood with her head down and felt she was being pushed to the floor Chris grabbed her arm to stop her from falling and Val screamed she saw an arm reach all the way round her and hold her tight but no one had moved. Tracey got agitated at the other Tracey for not doing her job and the was a bit of banter between them and she said Val respected her by not looking at her face. Tracey wanted the other Tracey to empty the bed pans but she refused. When the others did the glass divination some family members came through but I wasn’t part of this so you will have to ask Tracy. And that’s all we got in our group all night folks.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Great sarah and i will start on the report tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 am

Before the investigation my husband gave me a sealed envelope with the names of his direct family members who worked at the manor in the 1800s. When we did the glass divination a female came through, when Tracey took her hand away the glass stopped, when she put it back the glass moved again, so we opened the envelope and asked, if it was Mary the 1st name, the glass did not move, so we asked if it was Maria, and the gla ss moved quickly, Tracey asked if she was a famiy member and the glass moved again, she said she knew Mary and they had maried 2 brothers, and Mary had had an affair with Maria's husband. The 3rd name on the list never came through, and my husband admitted that she had not worked at the Manor, and he had put the name on as a red herring.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

oooh CT thats interesting
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm

thats cool chris and tracey..
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:53 am

Hi

Sorry for my delay in posting, iv been a bit busy this week.

Anyway, I have added our report to our website on http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers/donningtonleheath.htm

As I said in my report, its a lovely building just not enough spooks!

Despite the unsocial nature of many of the spirits it was nice to meet all of you in person at last.

Did you have a vigil last weekend? If so I hope it was a bit more active for you than DLH
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 am

Yes Tom we did you can read the report on Thursday as it will be going live then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 1 of 1