APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+6
princess
valerie
jeff
tots
sarah.w
lee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:54 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Very Happy

12 hours and 5 minutes!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:22 pm

I thought last nights investigation went with a bang and we picked up on plenty of information.

I think it was a good night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:02 pm

The thing that really shocked me was the way the glass stayed still on the table even though the tabel was mre than a 45 degree angle.Most people that were witness to that deemed that as an impossibility.

I thought that one defo had the WOW factor.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Had a great night last night. The male toilet in the skittle bar was brill! Such an amazing string of coincidences. Hope Ian and Kirsty are ok today and have got over their being affected.

Thanks to Jeff who got us the place (please tell your gay skivving mate sorry Wink ), nice to meet ya, you tormentor Rolling Eyes

Nice to meet crazy (yes you live up to your name) and sham, and a MASSIVE thankyou for Dawn at coming to our rescue!! flower

I bet this place will get better pale
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:42 pm

thanks tots, and yes it was a brill night, still giggling at the mental image of an Austrian, one-legged grave digger Shocked hope everyone enjoyed it i certainly did and would love to go back and build on what we got.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:51 am

What a fab night!

Loads going on and i wasnt scared which was a first for me!

Myself and Sarah were feeling really sick in the ladies loos to the point where i could taste it in my mouth! Yuck!

The glass thing with Kirsty,tots and gang was amazing! (Sorry should really use your real name now but its just become a habbit)
Would so love to go there again to find out more. When you come out theres always something that you wish you had asked or done so to go back again would be brill!

Was great to meet you all and put faces to names! You are all really lovely people flower

Thanks again for my pressie tots!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:10 am

Oh forgot to tell you....

My mum lives down the road from the social club and i told her about friday night. And when i told her that most of us where picking up on a bakery and a farm she got the deeds to her house out and showed me. The area was called
"the sunnydene estate" and there was "sunnydene farm" where sanvy lane and the social club is now!

I thought that was pretty good so thought i would let you no.
Its got me interested now so im gonna find out what i can about it.

And i thought i got 2 orbs on a photo but when i enlarged the photo i found 5! and i also found one on a photo i took in the loos with sarah and shammers. Me and sarah saw the same light in the corner near the door so i took a pic but didnt see anything but again when i did the zoom thing there was an orb in the same spot where we saw the light! affraid
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:37 am

cool could you send me the photos and i will add them to the site.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:51 pm

How cool is that about the bakery and farm!?! We got farmland from the 3 spirits we connected with in the male toilets but never found out about the bakery, although we did get that one of the spirits visited the building in the place of the farmland. Could it be that the bakery was on the land but in a slightly different area to where the toilets are which could explain why we didnt pick up on it? There is a bakery around the corner from the social club too.

I know Ian wanted to look up information on the area and the people we picked up on. Hope he finds something.

Would definatly be good to go back.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Ill try and send you a normal pic of each one then ill try sending a zoom one. Im not that good with photos on the pc but ill get the hubster to help!

I was well excited when i saw them! cheers
Ive never caught anything on camara before Wink

Cant wait to go again now bounce
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:02 pm

thats poss why the abbatoir fits in, they may have butchered their own farm stcok to sell.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:15 pm

We didnt find out what the farmland was used for, one of those "wish we had asked" things that crazy mentioned. How peculiar is it that a group of people wanted to stay in a male toilet for ages Shocked
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:45 pm

it was abrilliant night nice to see you all again thank you jef and jane for inviting us to do an ivestigation there will you thank the people who run it for making us all very welcome and the lovely food we all got on great which makes it a good night hope to see you again soon
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:09 pm

I found it really strange having my necklace stroked while I was in the mens toilets while you were doing the glass divination. Really felt as if there was a hand on my neck all the time I was in there.

Don't normally wear a necklace, so am really glad I put it on now.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:12 pm

This shows that there was more going on than what people thought because all of what you are all saying is all news to me so please let Sarah know as she can add it into the report.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Had to share this with you quick!!!!

Ive been on the net all afternoon looking for the history of Aylestone and ive hit that many dead ends its been a right pain.
Anyway you'll never guess what?

Ive just found out that in 1086 there were 4 mills in Aylestone (Hello Bakery bounce ) and one was situated at the bottom of Grace road near the river and the another one was in the area near the church!

Could that be the bakery that we were getting on friday?

Im so excited!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:32 pm

could well be but we were getting, from the glass, that the bakery we were connecting with was around in the early 1900's.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Ok i'll see what else i can get!

Im going to borders tomorrow to look at some books!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:59 pm

ok have found another date nearer to the 1900's.

The mill that stood at the bottom of grace road was painted in 1885 by the daughter of john flower. It said that it was one of the last mills but doesnt say anything about the other ones.

I take it he was local painter who was well known back then scratch
im still searching Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:04 pm

if it helps we have three first bames for the bakery owners - Flo, Ida and Robert
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:02 pm

First break ive had all weekend but what a fantastic night friday was,ive even got orbs too on my pictures and some were took in the light.When ive got a bit of spare time ill try a sort a report out but with split groups ill do my best.Jeff say thanks to the landlord and his wife and we would love to go again to do another investigtion but also just to have a social.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Yes a big thank you to everyone who joined us and a big thanks to the landlords.
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:59 pm

It was a pleasure, Anytime you want to investigate again just let me know and i will get it sorted for you, And like i said to sarah and dawn, anytime you just fancy a social get together with a supper then you're all more than welcome.

Steak pie all round again then eh Laughing
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:31 am

The steak pie was a smash.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:47 pm

best pie ive ever eaten - and it is a nice place to meet even if we dont investigate.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:53 pm

I second that!

Loved the pie Wink
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:05 am

I admit that it was all very good.I think we will have to go back sometime.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Oh yes yes yes!

Put my name down now bounce
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:28 pm

i second that.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:33 pm

I'll just do what Crazy says like normal Twisted Evil so take it if she's down, I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: OLD AYLESTONE SOCIAL CLUB-
Jump to: