APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:05 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

I thought it was abit quiet last night especially for the ladies when we split up.
The cellar was good tho, and it was great to have the information confirmed that was picked up.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

have to agree with you there max....i thought it was a bit quiet too.Although i didnt like the 1st room we did.
cellar was awesome after the initial fright..aimed at me lol...

Hello and welcome to Julia and Darren...hope to see you on many more!!!
Back to top Go down
Jules

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi thankyou for a great night, the experience in the celler was brilliant although i think i nearly jumped on Maz lap a couple of times sorry bout that Laughing . My shaking/shivering experience was different and the way everything kept going black was weird. Darren had a great night as well. thankyou for making us feel welcome and we hope to join you all on another one. hope to see you all again soon.

Love Julia
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 am

we are so pleased you and darren had a good night with us ,we look forward to seeing you both again,you were being affected with the shivers and the shakes ,which happens a lot and it was good to see things happen to newbies as well as the others in our group ,the cellars were brill and most of us were very jumpy hope to see you both soon val@ sarah
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here   Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anybody who has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: PETERBOROUGH MUSEUM-
Jump to: