APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Reports of this location.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

New Walk Museum 8th November 08
Part 1
Before people had started to arrive the staff 3 in all heard the lift twice opperate on its own accord and a door slam which was one leading to the staff room.
We all gathered in the safe room for coffees and chats etc. As it was the first time at this venue we all went on the walk around. Lee explained to everyone how important it is to stay together, not to wander off or lag behind. We went in all the different areas of the museum. As we came out of the Mayors room I heard whispering or chatting coming from the area at the bottom of the staircase-but there was no-one there. Maybe it was the echoes of the group who'd already gone ahead.

We went into the Wild Space area, then onto the Egyptian display, and from there we went across the old café area into the dinosaur part. As we got there we noticed the dinosaurs ribs moving to and fro. Could it of been the movement of us all crossing the floor that made the floorboards vibrate? If so, why weren't the ribs on the other side moving too?Also why does this only happen when the museum is closed and the museum has other bigger groups visit than we have here tonight.
We carried on with the walk around before returning to the safe room for a break, and to decide which areas we were going to investigate.

We started off in Gallery 6-where all the paintings are. Lee opened us up in here. As we were in the circle there was a noise behind me Lee and Crazy. Once we'd let go of hands, Lee said he had the name Charlie, and he felt as though Charlie had slapped his hand down on his while saying 'Get Your Hands Off That!' . Lee wondered whether Charlie could of been an old MA from previous years. Crazy said she had the number 3 in her head, but didn't know why.

From here we then went into Wild Space. It felt very strange in here. Several people had the feeling we were being watched. As everyone quietened down, we heard something moving behind us. Me Stella and Maz kept feeling draughts coming around us. Maz felt dizzy and unwell just here, and had to sit on the floor for a while until it passed. We kept sensing someone walking behind us. Tots moved because she thought someone had stood between her and Stella. Several people saw a dark shadow standing in the space next to where she had been stood. We had a move around for a short while and changed positions. As we went into the middle area of Wild Space Maz suddenly had a feeling of glass coming down in front of her. Lee said this was interesting as it was as though the situation had been reversed, and it was us on show with the animals looking at us!

It was around this time that crazy went very quiet. Lee had the urge to ask her if she knew what the time was. Crazy just stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, but then started talking in a little voice.she seemed quite anxious. She said her name was Elizabeth, and it was ten to two. She seemed lost. Lee asked her where she was going.She said she had to go home, it was ten to two. She had to catch what we assumed to be a bus but later found out it was a tram, a number 3 tram used to go up the London road to Stoneygate. She was there on a school trip. There were lots of children there. Her teacher was looking for them all because it was ten to two. The teachers name was Mrs Wade. Lee said he would go and find Mrs Wade for her and tell her she was here. Crazy started getting upset now because she couldn't find her teacher, so Lee brought her back at this point.

Next we moved to the dinosaur section. On arriving we noticed the ribs swaying again, just one side though as before. Several people went into the crystals area. A group heard a noise on the door in the corner and asked for the noise to be repeated. I went into that area and stood still. It felt as though I'd stood in front of someone, so I turned to see who it was but there was no-one there. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder as if to move me out the way, so I stepped aside so he could see. There were some people affected in here, but I wasn't close enough to see what went on. Someone felt as though they were guarding something, as though they were in charge. My knee suddenly hurt, and was causing quite a bit of discomfort, which stayed until I moved out of that area. A noise had been heard in the reception part, but Lee didn't want us to go there yet. He'd been told not to go. So we all went back into the dinosaurs. A lady was channeled in here briefly, but I didn't hear the details. Shammers sat down between two display blocks because she felt invisible there. the noise that was heard in the staff area was quite strange so Lee opened up the door and a breeze shot through everyone with a following smell of perfume.
Now we moved into the reception area. As we stood still, shadows were seen on the stairs. There was something thrown in the corner behind us. I got poked in the shoulder quite hard, this happened 4 times. Tots also got poked in the shoulder. As she moved forward I saw what seemed to be an arm pulling away from her..maybe it was just shadows. There were still shadows and lights being seen on the stairs. Lee could see a shape moving down the stairs. He was told that everyone else would be allowed upstairs but not him. They wouldn't allow it. Well, Lee was feeling very defiant and went up anyway by himself first. As he was coming back down Emma could see a shadow following him. We were about to go up but Dawn had a very strange sensation. She felt as though one side of her face had been blown off,as though it was missing. Her eye felt like it was popping out. She had a feeling of a hospital. Could the museum of been used as a shelter during the bombing? Lee said the Victoria Park area was bombed quite extensively during the war, and New Walk is close to the train station which would have been targeted too.

Once Dawns face came back we carried on up the stairs, with Lee and his group leading the way. I was midway up the stairs when we suddenly heard an almighty yell and screaming. It was chilling!

On reaching the top we were told something had rushed at Lee with such a great force it had actually lifted him off his feet and thrown him to the floor! three feet in all Something definately had it in for Lee and didn't want him up there. It shook him a bit but he carried on regardless. Once we'd settled down, 4 ladies started not liking Lee. They were glad he'd been thrown. In fact, Sarah said if she'd of seen it she would of laughed. Someone came out with the name Frank, and as the name was said there was an eerie laugh from Fran. Someone asked her if she was Frank, her laugh became louder and more sinister. Lee asked if it was him that didn't want him up there, Fran said 'Yes! Go down! It's not yours! None of it is yours!' Lee said he knew it wasn't his. There was a lot of loud chat in the middle of the group then and Frank wasn't being listened too. Fran came back to us and Lee hadn't realized. When Lee asked if Frank was still with us, someone, either Sarah or Tracey, got very cross with him and shouted at him. They were getting very agitated with Lee. we did notice as we were walking around that there is a mention of a Frank Lloyd Wright on the gimson time line. As we moved through the room with the art in (german expressionism), Lee thought someone had gone around the other side of the display, even though we'd all stayed together. We had to put a couple of torches on to make sure we didn't fall over the tripwire, but this annoyed Tracey and she kept shouting for the lights to be put out. We just walked through the next room without calling out, as it was a delicate area. Lee found a piece of information about a man called Frank, maybe there was a connection. Once we'd come back down we went for a break. The feelings of dislike for Lee didn't ease at all. After the break we went into the Egyptian area.

It was very dark in here. Everyone found a space to stand in. There were noises coming from behind Maz Stella and me. Something was thrown in here, near where Pete was. Maz got a tingly arm, and I felt as though someone was standing right in front of my face. It was a very intense feeling and I kept stepping back, as though backing away from it.

Dawn became very distressed. She was being channeled by a lady who'd lost her child. The lady had left the girl at home, but on returning the house had gone. It was all rubble, and she couldnt find her. She kept crying , ' help me find my baby, I cant find her, please help me! I don't know where she is!' she was sobbing, she said her daughter was 8 and it was 1942. She became so distressed and panicky Sarah brought her back to us.

Lee had gone very quiet by now and wasn't with us. He started whispering, it was hard to make out words to start with, then we realized he was talking in foreign. He got louder and seemed to be speaking fluent foreign. Stella said it was Egyptian ( why didn't I think of that lol) Several people were asking him questions. He didn't say anything in English. One of his Egyptian words was 'Scattah! Scattah!' He started to sound quite angry and cross, so we put a torch on to see where he was. He was kneeling on the floor with his arms outstretched, as though bowing down. A few of us backed away from him as he was getting louder and louder. At this point they tried to call him back, it seemed to take an age. Eventually he spoke in English, he said his name 'Lee.. New walk..8th .November..1942 ' (!) oh my gosh, so Sarah tried again, he said his name and the date, but this time 1922. Then it was. 1927, .1928.then 4000BC ! and immediately he bowed down again and started chanting in foreign ! Sarah tried again, this time he said the right year, but he still didn't sound right. It didn't sound like he was properly back. Everyone gave a sigh of relief though. But then he walked off behind us mumbling something. So we put the torch on again, but Tracey really got cross and shouted at us to turn it off. We kept the torch on and followed Lee. He was stood next to a mummy, looking so thoughtful and sad. Pam was asking who the mummy was. Lee was very sad. Someone asked Lee if the man would prefer it if we talked to him directly. Lee said 'Yes, he would very much like that. He is a very honourable man' He kept looking at the display saying its not right. He was quite agitated. He took the torch from Maz very calmly and looked over all the information, then looked back at the display saying its not right. Then he gave the torch back and carried on looking sad. I had it in my mind that it was the glass that was not right, it shouldn't of been there. But Lee never mentioned the glass.

There was still a bit of commotion from the other part of the Egyptian area where a group of people had stayed. Lee came back to us then. He sounded normal this time.When we moved back to the other group Nina was on the floor crying. Tracey was shouting saying there was someone behind her. I wasn't sure what was going on as I'd hung back with Stella. She'd heard a strange scraping noise along the glass of the display Lee had been looking at. When we looked back at the others 2 men were lifting Nina out, she was crying in awful pain. Tracey was looking angry still. We waited near the old café until Nina had recovered, then we went for a break.During the break, Tracey stayed in the toilet corridor, she wouldn't go near Lee. When he came out into the corridor she tried to go off in the different direction. She just didn't want him anywhere near her.

Once the break was over we went into the big Gallery where we'd opened up. There were two tables set up, one with a glass. A few of us didn't take part to begin with, preferring to stay near the stage area to watch. While we couldn't see an awful lot, we could hear that Lee's table had got the glass moving well. Dawn came to sit on the stage steps, so we checked if she was ok..she was..to start with. But then she went very quiet and wouldn't answer us. When she finally did respond, she started laughing and saying Lee was a silly man, who asked silly questions. Just then Shammers came over to tell us she'd seen someone playing 'peepo' between Stella and Dawn. Lee came over to see Dawn, she just called him a silly man. One or two of us went over to the table then as we'd been told maybe it needs more energy. There were quite a few things going on in different parts of the room so it was hard to make out if noises were human or spirit. But it was definitely spirit making our table vibrate and lift. At one point it tipped up on one side. Pam said she felt sea sick, Lee was feeling light headed, and Nina said she felt kind of spaced out, The lady next to me said it was a bit like an anaesthetic, at which point the table shifted across the room! The torch that was stood upright on the table twisted right round. Someone suggested maybe spirit had been anaesthetized and that's why it had been weak to start with. The table moved itself back across the room again. On the third time it moved a distance Lee felt it was being dragged, it moved different to the first two times. Lee decided it was time to leave Gallery6 and try the Mayors room.

In here, Lee sat on the centre table while everyone else sat on the chairs around the outside. Several folk, including Val, Pam, Maz,Stella,Chris,Shammers, Simon, Myself and a couple of others sat out of the circle, and sat around the edges watching. This is where they did some transfiguration. We wandered around the outside watching, but didn't see the changes others were describing. Tracey got channelled in here. She wanted to get Lee. So he turned to face her, and asked who she was. She did an evil laugh and shouted, 'I'LL GET YOU!!', she tried to get to him but Sarah and Steve had a hold of her hands and weren't about to let go. She kept shouting and was getting very angry. She wouldn't reveal her name though. A lady at the other end of the table that was kneeling suddenly felt very strange. She had pressure on the top of her head pushing her down, then everything went black. Two of us that were stood around watching went to support her so she didn't break the chain. Tracey tried to get onto the floor but Maz and others stood behind her chair to stop her from pushing it back. Lee then asked his Guide to back all the energies from before 2008 away from the table. As they were talking about possibilities for who Tracey was, Lee was wondering if there could be a connection between New Walk and Guildhall, as the energy that was affecting Tracey sounded very similar to the one that doesn't like Lee at Guild. From what I could hear, and it was difficult to hear as there was a lot of chat going on at this point, Lee was saying that perhaps the surgeon in the Mayors Parlour at Guild could o actually been a Mayor himself, therefore perhaps as Mayor he visited the Mayors room at new Walk. Or, if he was the Mayors surgeon, then he could have accompanied the Mayor to New Walk. And, could there of been a connection between that and the anaesthetic moment when we were table tipping in the previous room? It was all very interesting and worth listening to. When we left this room we had another quick break before our final area of the night.The Cellars. Tracey and Chris didn't come down for this part, they stayed in the Safe room with Dave.

Last edited by lee on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:50 pm

New Walk Museum 8th November

Part 2

The first part of the cellars was the stuffing room. Several people felt as though they were being touched .Most of the people felt a dread in here. Lee felt as though something was above us, like a bird, or a bat. There were some clicks and taps heard from one corner. Lee heard a cry, there was a lot of shouting from the street at that time, but the cry Lee heard was different and from the other side of him. Time was running out so we moved on from here after a short while. Lee then split us into small groups of 6 or 7 ish and put us in various areas. Our group must of drawn the short straw as we had to stand in the old Victorian toilet block.it was pretty grim in here, with the smell getting quite overpowering. We called out, but there wasn't a response. At one stage I felt as though someone had run their finger down my back, at the same time 2 people saw a dark shadow move behind me. After a while, the smell was affecting all of us so we deided to join Lee's group. There was a lot of activity in there! Steve asked for any presence to make themselves known, and something was thrown at me and Pete. Then Steve asked for it to throw something else but before he'd even finished the sentence it did just as he'd asked! It was creepy in that room. KT felt very uneasy and nervous in here. I felt like I was constantly being pecked and pulled at, so I just hung on to Pete! We then asked if the spirit could move the keys which belonged to the cabinets that were on the table infront of us and straight away they got rattled.Unfortunately our time was up then so we had to leave the cellars. I think there would have been a lot more to come down here if we'd had more time. But I certainly was glad to get back up to the safe room. Here Lee closed us down and ended the night. It was a brilliant venue to investigate, and I hope we'll get chance to do it again.

Report by Shelmor with other bits added by other members.

Last edited by lee on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Brill report shelmor.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 pm

good report to all that took part cant wait till next one
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 pm

What a brilliant read.

Wish I could of been there with you all and experianced what you all did.

Well done to everyone who helped with this report I have really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 pm

I think you could have a job Shelmor if your interested as one of the four or five to take it in turns at producing the report.

What do you think Peeps?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Great report Shel, You got the job Wink
Back to top Go down
lizzie

lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 pm

What a brilliant report - sounded like a cracking night.
Hope to do the next investigation when it comes.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 am

It was such a good night. I'd be happy to take turns at doing the reports .
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 am

WOW NO DOUBLE WOW

WELL DONE ALL THOSE WHO DID THE REPORT AND PUT IS TOGETHER.

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:54 am

That sounds good. I simply must get Spirit Scavengers in there one day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

I think you might have a bit of a problem as they are only doing public ones if they do anymore.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: New Walk Museum   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:24 am

Great report Shel, well done, I had forgotton some of the bits till I read it.
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:38 pm

What a report! Well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:08 pm

WOW WOW WOW Fabulous report.

Well done to all that helped put it together, and Shel, you have a brilliant memory
Smile Smile

lee wrote:
I think you could have a job Shelmor if your interested as one of the four or five to take it in turns at producing the report.

What do you think Peeps?

I agree with Lee, great idea I love you
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 pm

yes well done - what a brill night it was.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Cool! Cool
Who's a clever girl? Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:48 pm

me?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

New Walk museum 7th March 09

We started the night off with a talk and a walk around the museum with the lights on so people could see where they were going to investigate. It was a reasonably small group because it had been missed out of the museum guide so it was not advertised at all. It was a nice size group and there were only three people that had been on a ghost watch before. This meant that 14 were all new people. As we walked around a few people became very nauseous. There was one lady who did not know she was coming on a ghost watch it was a surprise present for her. While we were in the safe room we all heard the lift go up and down on its own.

Wild Space.

Just before we came in here to start the investigation we opened up in gallery 6. We got settled around the end of Wild Space and it was not long before people became aware of us being watched and down towards desert side we could all hear footsteps. Just after this we heard the footsteps move toward grasslands, everyone could here this. I walked around to investigate as this started to freak everyone out and as I got into the centre of the room noticed that two men’s faces had changed. I asked for a couple of people to come into the centre so they could witness it. They both could see one but not the other. One other lady could see people’s auras which she said looked amazing. We heard something drop and a few noises that we could not explain but could not find out where they had come from. People started to get very frightened and we all heard what could only be described as a roar. 3 people could hear sighs. As I rejoined the group at one end a number of people could see a figure in the shop and said that it was a man, they seemed to think that he was not happy for us to be there, this made most people feel nervous and we decided to call it time and head for a break.

Dino Gallery

As we entered the dinosaur Gallery one person felt sick and a couple of people felt as if they needed to go down to the door that leads into the library, this was interesting because this happened on the first investigation here back in November. Most people felt very comfortable in here. One lady felt as if there was a presence of a very assertive man around, again this was interesting because we had this on the first investigation too. We heard the lift go again but this was the strangest thing that happened all night because there was a light on the ground floor so I went to have a look and when I got to the lift I found that it had been locked in the door open position. This you may not find strange except we had left the keys in the café area because we were using the lift all night. None of us could explain this.

Main Entrance

As we stood there people soon became aware of a man standing on the stairs. I went up to meet him and people could see a shadow follow me and as I got to where the figure had been seen a man told me to stop. He said that it was either a Peter but another man said no it is not it is Pierre. This I found brilliant because the night was panning out in exactly the same as the first investigation. I walked up to the top and back down again but I did not feel anything but everyone could see this figure following me. As we stood in reception we could hear someone in the new café area but no one else was with us, not in the real world anyway.
We decided it was time for a break.

Upstairs gallery.

We went into gallery 15 and had a go at table tipping. It did move but not much. One man said that he felt that the spirit wanted us gone and was keeping his distance. We did hear the lift get called again. The following happened and has been posted by another member who was there so this is what happened.

During the table tipping experiment the people at the table began to
Antagonize the spirit as the table wasn't moving very much. When someone
Demanded that the spirit lift the table, you slammed your hands down onto
The table and shifted your weight onto it, so that it couldn't be moved.
People began to talk and Pam had to get everyone's attention to the fact
You were being channeled.

You we're asked for you're name and you replied George. You we're married
But not happily and you didn't like children. When asked for a the year
You said 1871. You we're asked for your age, you replied that you we're
Old enough. You asked for our invitations, but when you we're told that we
Did not have any, you told us that the gallery was closed. You also told us that we were not old enough. You were asked what you liked and you told us the birds.

Someone then said something that you didn't like. You stood upright and
Seemed quiet threatening. Mike tried to bring you back, but when you
Stated that you wished to go to the gallery, Mike told you to leave and so
You did. You walked into the gallery by yourself.

Pam then asked who had left and we said that you had. She then followed
You and brought you back, both physically and spiritually.

After this we went into gallery 11 and stood in the center and all joined hands it was not long before people on my side of the circle could see the people on the other side of the circle coming closer to us and three people had three white figures standing with them. We all heard a few noises that came from one end of the gallery but not a lot more happened in here apart from a sound like keys being dropped and spirit telling me that you should not be standing there because there was no floor.
This would have been true at one time because there was a balcony upstairs and not filled in as it is today.We asked the spirit to join us and he said not likely i do not want to fall. Where we were standing there would have not been any floor so to spirit it must have looked as if we were all levitating.
It was time for a break.

Egypt.

We all stood still and it was not long before things were heard hitting people and cabinets. A few people that were nearest to the entrance could see figures coming toward them. One gentleman was stroked on the chest and we all seen a light swirl around the gallery as if something had just past through us. Next a gentleman started to speak in Arabic asking for spirit to come and join us. A few people could sense the cats and a meow was heard. Next a lady was channeled and she was not sure who she was. I started to go and started to talk in an ancient Egyptian dialect asking questions which this lady understood because she was answering what I was asking. I was not aware I was doing this but it was over as quick as it had started. This was very good as we were having a conversation. She had told us she was sad and she should not have been here and she wanted to go home. She did not mind us being there but found it very humiliating being looked at. She also wanted things removing but we were unsure of what she meant. We bought the lady back and took her for a break.
Gallery 6

We tried glass divination here and it was not long before the glass started to move around the table. It was a man first who came to us and for some reason a man started to ask the glass questions in French which it was responding to and was told that it was Pierre and he did not like me but wanted to communicate through me. I declined which annoyed him. We got the fact that he was a teacher at the Proprietary school here and we believe that he could have spoken Germen as well. A lady came to us and she also could speak German which she did and there was a bit of a fight with which spirit we were trying to communicate with this angered all of the spirits and a few around the table started to get agitated as well. The glass moved very forcefully and all of a sudden became still the spirits had gone.

I will let you know hat was said in both German and French as soon as I have others documentation of the event.

Cellars.

We all split into smaller groups but not a lot happened in here tonight other than when I went to lock a room up and left the group something was thrown.

Another good night here and I personally think that there is so much more to come out here and cannot wait for the next time dare you join us.

Last edited by lee on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

thats great lee, how exciting that things happened similar to the first investigation too.
i hope i can make the next one here
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm

wow sounds like everyone had a good night,
like shel hope i can make the next one too.
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

I think I will try this one as it sound very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:47 pm

WOW it sounds like it was a fab night so gutted that i was not able to come on this but hopefully will be there next time.
Back to top Go down
fredy

fredy

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm

This sound as if it is a top place.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 pm

good report lee especially the egyptian room and the spiits talking indifferent languages to each other
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Great report Lee, Got to do New Walk another to put on my to do list
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Really good report! Cant wait to go here again!
Back to top Go down
sade

sade

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi...

i went to new walk this night, and i was one of the 1st timers Very Happy and to be honest i didnt believe, and for a while i couldnt really hear anything and had an explanation for everything that seemed to go on... This was until my sister got channelled in Egypt!! Not for one min did I know what was going as she was holding me before this happened she was holding me tight as I was scared of this room (mummies just freak me out in day time lol), so I was like don’t let go, and then she started to slowly push me away and as I was pulling her back to me she was very like on edge and tried to gently push me off her, so I flipped around and held my partner and it was only then that I realised she was being channelled! farao I know she was not lying as she does not like the attention and she just didn’t sound right.. and kept saying “no one is concentrating, you need to concentrating” one women was asking her questions and she kept saying “your voice is annoying me” so again I know she was not acting as she would never ever say that to anyone… I started to get real freaked out by this and she was starting to get really upset so I asked them to shout her name but the group wanted to carry on, so I shouted her and then my dad joined me, I now know I wont do it again and next time I will wait longer as she was not getting hurt I was just a very worried little sister.
So as you can imagine after this happened I started to believe and then I was quiet scared for the rest of the night. pale It was a very good night and we are all really looking forward to going on another one. Cant wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:07 pm

What an amazing evening!!! Shocked

So many interesting things going on, you all had a great night

can't wait to go there myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location.   Reports of this location. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next