APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 pm

The only problem is if you all do a room who is it that has to put them all together and spend time that i already cant find doing more.

I would like to see others do their bit. which you all are doing at the moment but if i do the reports myself then i might as well do everything.

as it is i already have 5 pages as well as sarahs three and some of them are overlapping and repeated so i cannot just paste and copy them you have to write the whole lot out again that is why it is better that it is assigned to one person like i do with the site itself.

if you understand my meaning.

Im all for more people doing it, if you want to, say if you can decide on four and take it in turns to do it then that is fine.

But if you are moaning at what you have to put in then imagine how i feel sometimes when i have to do the watches for both us and the council, alter the site, and forum, shrink and send photos, sort out venues book and documentation of venues, history and sightings, answer all emails, join everyone up, and lots more.

As well as finding time for my family and hold down a full time job then writing a report would seem very little to do prob you would like to swap places with me sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 pm

I wasnt moaning at all and I'm quite happy to do reports if I am told beforehand so I know to take paper and a pen. I also dont mind having to sort others out to make one whole one.

VERY interesting to find out about the tram though.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:39 pm

Oh my life! affraid

How weird is that? pale
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm

would just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Val & Sarah for taking me under their wings downstairs in the foyer and then when upstairs I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:22 am

Your welcome Fran you can always count on us.xx
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 pm

are they going to let us do this venue again lee?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Dont know yet.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello everyone hope you have all recovered from Saturday night???

Would just like to say a really big thank you to Neil and Leigh(think i have spelled it right) who carried me out of the egypt area when i collasped i hope you did not put your backs out!!!!

Also to ghost mum Val who was my shoulder buddy many times through out the night and lastly to Steve and Lee who circulation i tried to cut off at various time in the cellars when things were happening.

Cannot wait to see you all again on my next watch
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Yesterday being the 8th February 09 two members of staff were opening up the building ready for the day and Laura was opening up the lord Mayors area and I was opening up gallery 8 and 9 when we both heard a scream, she thought that it was me and i thought that it was her as i looked around i saw something run across Gallery 6. when we got back to the foyer i asked if she had come through gallery 6 and she said no. She asked about the scream and i told her that i had heard that aswell.

2 days prior to this another member of staff was locking up the main hall and walking past the Egypt gallery heard people whispering, this is the second time this week that this has happened.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm

WOW I think that this place is amazing it will be interesting to see if you pick up on anything today Lee as you are there with just the builders and the spirits of the place for company........
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 pm

hi lee dya think that the activity has increased more since you did the first investigation? maybe spirits acting up now they know that people are interested just a thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm

It is now 7.30pm and i was just locking up gallery 6 when i heard a bang in the shop area. i thought someone had walked past as we have a night meeting on but on entering the corridor heading toward the shop two books had been thrown off of the shelf and it wasnt as iff they had fell off because all the other books on the same shelf were still up there, they were also about five feet away from the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

ooooooooh do you think the spirits were trying to tell you that they dont particularly like those two books????

What was the titles of these two books????

Are there many tickets left for the watch in March????
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:47 am

yes there are tickets left.

The books were about Romans
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 pm

This tuesday night as two members of staff were working a late evening they could both hear singing and music and there was none anywhere about.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Theres so much more to this place!

Our first investigation there was great and we picked up so much!
Cant wait to go agan Wink
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:07 am

Spooky not long now till you go back wish we were going but money seems to been going through my fingers very quickly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 am

Yes i wish i could have done the March ghost watch nearly did until i found out today that i will be going to germany on the Monday for 4 very intensive days so i will be getting children ready with all that they need and dropping them with various grand parents oh well there is always the next one here which i can go on....
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 pm

As i walked into open uo this morning I came into reception and opened the fire door leading into the main museum I could hear a child crying, this frightened me as I thought that we had locked someone in as we closed last night. i went and ran around calling but i could not find anyone.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

It was a good ghost watch last night but very different than the last. it was quiet in the celler but very active in Gallery 6. I now know who threw me across the room and I know i am going to have trouble writing a report as we had four languages being spoke last night including Arabic, German, French and an early form of Egyptian with English of course.

Gosh this has got so much to bring out.

The person who threw me was called Piere This came through someone else and knew all about me and what i did ther he wanted to speak through me but i would not let him and he indicated that he did not like me but wanted to communicte through me so i said no way but he did through others.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Thats fab!

Still cant believe how you went flying last time! affraid
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Oh my gosh it sounds brill. !
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 am

I got told yesterday that there was a frnch teacher here with that name and I got a surname aswell. so the information was right.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Isnt it cool when you find out the information you get is right cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 pm

A lady called Tracey told me the other day that while we were doing the ghost watch here a few weeks ago when we opened up in gallery 6 she could see three skulls looking ta us all.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Spooky!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

The ghosts have been playing with our love sport exhibition eversince it has opened up something has happened and then disappeared..

strange but true could it be that it is all interactive and spirit come to equipment that uses electric equipment and magnetic responses.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:04 am

What a good night we had last night and it all started with a night at the Museum, we nipped down to Guildhall and ended up with 65 people, there were plenty things going on but not much communication . There was so many audiblea with people being touched and making every one scream.
Wild space was so active last and the cellars were good too.

Quite a few people saw apparitions last night and it was not one person at a time it was a few of us.

In gallery 9 there were at least 20 other people in the room with us and everyone could see this.

In the mayors rooms we witnessed the freezing air and then the smell of violets and lavender, again everyone could smell this.

In egypt we had outr usual Bes-En-mut come to speak with communication in Arabic, Egyptian, German and English
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:26 am

fascinating! Smile
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 am

My lads really enjoyed the family investigation. Reece picked up on quite a bit in the egyptian room. He heard a hiss of a cat a couple of times, coming from his feet area, and he said he could see a shadow walking around the room, circling a few times, holding something across his right shoulder. He still doesnt believe lol! He will be talking about it for a few days though Wink Liam enjoyed it but was pretty scared to start with when the lights went off in the Egyptian room.

Great place as always, even on a short visit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: NEW WALK MUSEUM-
Jump to: