APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here

Go down 
+9
jan
shamrock
lisa
tomtom
crazycow
dorian
tots
wildchild
lee
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:14 pm

have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here PC310036

Last edited by lee on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:00 pm

I investigated this place a while ago and lee was there.I must say this is an amazing place and i am glad i had the chance to go there as i do not think you can get in anymore.
I do know that if anyone can lee will be the person who would be able to get into the building.

I hope that becomes a reality as i would like to visit here again.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:03 pm

I would LOVE to investigate Braunstone hall too. The place is so eerie and I have never been into it. Just looking at it is spooky!
Back to top Go down
dorian

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Yeah,Ive been in the Hall a few times.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Thats a liitle short mate i think you have been into the hall loads of times you probably know more about that place than anyone.

Do you still go up there I no you cannot get in now but do you still have a walk around.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Electrogirl and I went for a dark stroll around Braunstone hall with my 7 year old son friday evening. The place is fascinating and spooky. I felt ok around most of the building but one corner in particular had me on edge. That was just on the outside! I think I would be a mess on the inside!! affraid
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 am

Believe me this is a place that would get you spooked
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Braunstone Hall   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:39 pm

I havent been there but had a look round outside. It looks spooky outside so god knows what its like inside. A lot of my family have lived round there for years and they said they have heard stories about it. So when can we investigate that one?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 am

I am trying my hardest to get this place again and i will keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Oooooo thats brill news!! Will keep fingers and toes and eyes and ..and.. EVERYTHING crossed!!

(put my name down if you do!! Even my mum wants to do this one and she is a REAL wuss bag! soz mum lol)
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:44 am

If you can get in Lee we would definitely be interested
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
dorian

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:52 am

Sorry Buddy,

Had some gooooood late nights-early mornings in that place. The group still does it's bit for the Hall but only a few remain. Since we were stopped from going in there, people have left. Thats the council for you.... If you give me a call I will forward my contacts name so you can give her a call and see if, between us we can have just one last visit.....
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Count me in for this one to if it ever happens! The only thing is though, if i needed to run away, i dont fancy running through that park!!!!!!! Thats spooky in itself!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am

Are we any closer to an investigation here?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 pm

When he was alive my grandad frequently worked here (especailly when it was a school as he did a lot of school repair work). I was talking to my nan recently about my spooky adventures and she told me about a very spooky day my grandad had working in the attic of the hall.

He had been working in the attic of the hall for a few days with out anything unusual happening or seeing anything unusal. He had moved a few things in the attic but hadn't noticed any newspapers being around. On one particular day, he thought he heard some one moving around, not sure if it was in the attic or below he turned around from what he was doing, and as he was going to go and investigate, he noticed an old newspaper on the floor next to him which hadn't been there before. On looking at the newspaper he got a bit of a shock, and took it home with him to show my nan.

The newspaper that had mysteriously appeared near him in the attic had as the headline and main story the death of my nan's brother, who had died at a young age (before my nan was born) when he fell off the bridge on Upperton road onto the railway line.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Norm and myself would definately be there if there was an investigation.

Nice and close too, we only have to walk up the hill and we're there.

There were some work men in there a while back doing some decorating I think( thats what I was told they were doing ). But anyway they were doing something in there.

Have often walked through Braunstone Park in the pitch black, but the only place that I feel uneasy is when you start to get towards the hall.

We had a few what seemed to be spooky goings on up there when we used to go up at nightime when we were teenagers, but I think that was because we used to frighten ourselves before we even got there. Although I'm sure one or two of the things possibly did happen.

Near to Braunstone Park is the old village and in there there is a row of what I think are classed as cottage terraces, right where St peters Church is.

When my dad was a boy him and his brothers where playing hide n seek. These houses were boarded up..infact I can remember them still being boarded up when I was growing up.

He told me that there was an old village pump ( water pump ) there, but it was all rusted up.

My dad was hiding up a tree, as he was up there he saw an old man come out of one of the boarded up houses, go over to the pump and pump some water into a pan, then he returned back to the house.

My dad got down from the tree and went over to the pump, but it was all rusted up and no water would come out. So he went to the house that he saw the man come out of and go back into. But when he got there the door as were the windows all boarded up and nailed shut.

Also someone else told me about her brother who was cutting through St Peters church very late one night.

She said it was about 11.30 pm and he was going to her house ( which incidently was one of the boarded up houses I've just told you about..now inhabited ), when he got to her house he told her that he couldn't believe how some parents let little children out at such late times at night.

When she asked what he meant, he replied that he had just seen a little girl of about six years old playing in the church yard.

I have to tell you my blood ran cold when she told me this, as I think I know who the little girl is..her name is Diane Morris and she was cruelly taken away from her family when I was young and at Caldecote School.

Such a tragic thing that shook the heart of us all in Braunstone when it happened.

Just thought I'd add these to the Braunstone Hall thread as these are also Braunstone in within eye shot more or less of each other.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

would love to do this place been by the house and it really scary when were younger we were told of a ghost we used to play on the park but we would not go near it after that not scared now older and wiser
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm

I was talking to the Vicar of St Peters quite some time back.

I had gone to see my stepsister and brother in laws grave. But I had also gone to see where two of the Winstanleys were buried in there as well..not hard to find as one of the graves headstones is a large anchore. They are husband and wife and so buried next to each other.

Anyway, the Vicar told me that there is a Winstanley family crypt there under the church. But no matter how hard they looked, they can't find the entrance to it anywhere.

I think the Vicar and collegues found out about the crypt when looking at some papers.

This was a while back and I haven't seen him since..wonder if they have found it yet.

There was also a grave there that my dad showed me. He used to go to look at it when he was a young boy. For some reason this grave fascinated my dad.

It is really old and when my dad showed it to me it was sinking into the ground and the inscription was just about readable...it said the man buried there was 'murdered by wicked lane'..not sure if thats the person that murdered him or a nickname of an area at the time.

Wonder if the spirit of this man is active in the church yard !!.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
topinks

PostSubject: Girl in white at Braunstone Hall   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:14 pm

In November 1984 my Girlfriend (now wife) and myself were standing on the bridge across the brook the one opposite the community hall on cork crescent. It was around 9pm and very dark as there were no lights on the pathway then.

We were busy "talking" (yes only talking) when I saw a figure on the edge of the wood surrounding Braunstone Hall. It was very clear and obviously a youngish girl aged between 15-18 dressed in a long white gown, she had long dark hair and a white face with dark eyes, we were standing no more than 20 feet from her.

I pointed her out to my girlfriend as a bus circled the roundabout on cork crescent and its headlights illuminated the figure, which appeared clearer than ever. As she saw the figure of the young girl my girlfriend screamed and ran off up the path. I stood there watching for about 20 - 30 seconds as the girl just stared back motionless, then reluctantly I followed my girlfriend away up the path.

Over the years we have often spoke about the figure and I regret not getting closer for a better look to dispel any doubts as to whether the figure was human or spirit. We are convinced she was a ghost as no right minded young girl would be standing in a white gown at the edge of a wood in winter would they?
Back to top Go down
lord

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 pm

I have been
Back to top Go down
lee clarke

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 am

Hi guys, i just came across your forum via google and your
the kind of people im looking for! im currently running a campaign
to try and get the hall restored to its former glory. If your interested, and want to show your support, visit www.braunstonehall.net

Last edited by lee clarke on Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

We've joined this.

What's been allowed to happen to this once beautiful hall and gardens is a disgrace.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: BRAUNSTONE HALL-
Jump to: