APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
+2
pogo
lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

sooo disappointed when we didnt get to go last year - hopefully some of your magic will work lee and you can get this for us.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm

I am going to work on the man again and see if we can get it for later on in the year.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:27 am

Oh Oh Oh! Im having my wedding reception here in November 2009, would love to do a ghost night here before that! (Unless it was proved taht there was a bride hating poltergist haunting the building of course)

If it helps i will drop it into conversation with them that I think it would be of interest to many to have ghost nights there when i go to see them?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 am

We will just gate crash your wedding and follow it up with a ghost watch.

Just joking.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:37 am

Ha ha, Actually if i start talking now, i might actually convice hubby to be to agree!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 am

Hey that sound good to me. and to everybody else.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:06 pm

what a brill wedding crashers and ghost watch all in one Shocked
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:26 pm

I was talking to Nat about this earlier, and she said that it would be funny if Lee got taken over in the middle of my speeches!!!! I could just imagine Tims nana wondering about saying "what are those people doing asking if theres anybody here, theres loads of us!!!!"

still think its a fab idea though!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 am

thats settled then Cool it would be very different and people would remember your wedding. people remember mine for fire engines turning up - the dj set off the smoke alarms when he used the smoke machine.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 pm

hi lisa every time sarah and i go by the city rooms we wished we could have done the investigation there hope every thing goes well for your wedding dont be surprised if we all turned up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm

I think it would make a great wedding reception ask them to quote you including it Lisa actually you can hire the bed rooms just kick Tim out and we will all stay instead and investigate that way......WHAT A PLAN!!!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:07 pm

I have been into the building on an occasion, and the entrance hall is very strange. It actually feels "old". I think you will have alot of people to add to your wedding reception list Lisa, all your new found "friends" Wink

My wedding reception is remembered by the ex's family causing a punch up in the bar, and the young kids in his family smashing windows of the club playing football Neutral We actually had our reception in the old "jam jar" and it was freaky then, even though we didnt know it was haunted!

Maybe everyone can stay in the hotel bit in the city rooms overnight. All "bunk up" in one room, then creep around the building during the night Wink
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:31 am

Nat, thats not quite the wedding night i was planning on, lol!!!!!!!

Anyway how could i possibly stay there the night now, wondering if the ghosties were watching me consomate my marriage! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:32 am

Trace - the more the merrier! dead or alive!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 am

Oooo book us in then, Wink Better double up the catering order if Lee's going then Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:34 pm

i think we have just managed to bag ourselves an investigation and free food to boot -lee will be well chuffed!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Im sure you have already cosumated your marraige
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: CITY ROOMS-
Jump to: