APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:49 pm

it was a very comical night - and Jan your huskies reaction to the building was really interesting (and he was absolutely gorgeous).
lee, sarah and val filled me in on Miss Peabody and the coalman - and maz now i know why you were making baaaaa noises at me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

what abrilliant night so jovial yes lee you will have to wait and see what we put in the report about what you got up to in the garden you were so funny thankyou to jane and staff and jan for bringing diesel it was good what your dog could pick up and norm was picking lots up in the cellars see you all in december val
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks to Jane and her lovely staff for a brilliant night just love this place,Diesels reaction was very good,and yes Lee you were so funny in the garden my sides hurt and then there was Dawn i thought id never stop and i couldnt breath with the laughter.Kyle and Barney thought it was very good and neither one of them enjoyed the panal room.Bring on december when we go again.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:21 pm

shelmor wrote:
It was really funny. The lady you waved at was called mary,she was coming to collect fred. He'd hidden all your dolls in the bushes because you made him drink tea lol

Thats right and he said that Fred pulled the dolls legs off also because he was made to drink the tea Very Happy

Said I was a Sh*t bag when it came to anything more than just seeing things move or open didn't I Very Happy .

So I actually managed to prove how much of a SB I am down in the cellar..still can't believe that I went down there...certainly an experience.

Wish we had had a camcorder to film Diesels reaction for people to see.

And I also managed to see an arm that stretched out and tapped Kerry ( I think it was Kerry ) on the head in the panel room.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 pm

I found the first cellar was the scariest,there was definately something moving behind us and i heard a groan right behind sarah and stella
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:12 pm

Sounds fab!
Cant wait till december now!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 pm

Will try to get report done asap but caint see too well at moment but watch this space.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 pm

As soon as i can raed and see without my eye killing me i will put the report up dont worry not forgot anything thing.
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:09 am

I live near here and i have walked in the park many times i did not know that it was haunted.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Looking forward to going back in december taking my sons girlfriend for her first time i thought i would break her in gradually.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 am

I cant wait for December!

Ive never been here before so looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:02 am

This one is amazing and talk about breaking her in gradual what a laugh i about peed my pants.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 pm

we wont be putting her near you then lee
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm

What are you trying to say MOM?

Im very quiet and reserved.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm

lee wrote:
This one is amazing and talk about breaking her in gradual what a laugh i about peed my pants.

With laughter or fear ??????
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 pm

With Laughter at Sarahs remark not the place as i said it is brill love it.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Two sleeps to go not sure Siobhans looking forward to it though,this is one of my favourite places.See you all there whos going.Dawn you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:43 am

We wont be there.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm

jan sorry you wont be here sat night we were looking forward to seeing you and norm
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:23 pm

WOW AND DOUBLE WOW

What a night last night for all of those who did not come you missed a classic i think that has got to be one of the best places and times ive ever investigated a place with so much happening and so much conformation it made the night extra special for everyone and also with the personal stuff.BRILL.

This made it even better because Penny who was with us had to text head of parks Stuart to find out what it was all about. It was amazing when it was all confimed to us.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Well that sounds good! I cant wait to read the report.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

wow what a fantastic night we had its got to be one of the best places we have done with a personal touch thanks to the two staff for looking after us and joining in thanks to every body for looking after siobhon she was really scared we dont no whether we have converted her i no i had a brill time
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:44 pm

The panel room was fantastic i sat in the middle of the two tables with one hand on each table All though it was dark i could feel what each table was doing.One table would push the other and then come back the other way. At one point the table lee was at rose up off the the floor about a couple of feet and floated for a number of seconds then rested back on the floor. Then another time both tables were lifting of the floor together.It was very active with the stones being thrown and the door handle making a noise. cant wait to come back here again.

Had a brilliant night being touched again i hope this does not give me any more grey hairs lol.........................
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Really really fantastic night!
For my first visit there i was well impressed!

Wow to the table tipping!
Wow to Mr "rum weather"
Wow to "baggy trousers"
And wow to all the touching, stone throwing and god knows what else went on!

Cant wait to go here again!

Thanks to everyone who went for a brill night Wink
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm

What a night bounce bounce brilliant.

The fact that a few of us new about Rum Weather meant we could ask specific questions which got some fantastic responses with the tables. Lots of stone throwing and some of us ladies had our boobs felt lol! lol! needless to
say I screamed and dropped the batteries out of my camera case affraid affraid affraid but I only flashed my torch on once so getting better.

Will def go back here again.

Can't wait for Saturday, see you all there. rendeer rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 pm

Im so glad you all enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 pm

OH MY GOD this is offically my favourite place,what a fantastic night,table tipping was at its very best and all the information was out of this world,dont know whether Shobian will come again as total freaked when touched and also when Pete was channelled will try to start the report soon.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 am

Have started the report hope to finish it tomoz but got a bad headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: EVINGTON PARK HOUSE-
Jump to: