APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Have your say.

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. PC030020
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 am

Good night last night and so different from last night although i thought how nina was ,was quite interesting as this is what happened to another girl before. The chair was amazing and the balls too.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 am

Good night last night!
The balls were really good but the chair was fab!

Thank you to all the staff for having us, nina for the yummy cake and thanks to trace and emma my arm buddies!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Good night last night. Missed Dawn Sad

Thanks to the staff for having us, and it would be interesting to know if there really had been a fire there in the past. Does anyone have any idea where I can go to try and find out? Had a look on t'interweb but have been unable to find anything out.

The chair was great, as were the pool balls. The first time they moved there wasnt a sound made, and they also seemed to be moved when there was reference to fire and being trapped. There was definatly a haze all around the downstairs floor.

Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 pm

I agree. It was misty like wasnt it?

Shame we couldnt get more from the glass.
Fire and burning came up quite a bit so there must of been something at some point.

I didnt feel un easy at all last night. Wouldnt really like to go again.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I know there was not a fire while it has been a nursery or while it belonged to the brewery.

But this could of happened years prior to this.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:34 pm

i would like to thank chris for letting us do another investigation here it really was a good night we picked up on lots of things chair was good and the balls and cue on the table thanks also for the cake nina and dawn we missed you thank the girls for the cakes we hope to go back next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lizzie

lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Wow wot a night!
The balls and the chair were quite something, but Lee really freaked me out when he opened the door and said that he felt something go through him. I was the poor sod that was behind him at the time!!!
Still, it was a fab night.
Thanks to Chris for inviting us, Nina for the fab choc cake and to all of the team for a really good night!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 pm

its good having such a fabulous team and because we all get along so well i think this is why we have so much activity.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 pm

ANOTHER FANTASTIC NIGHT ......... FOUND USING THE METER STRANGE , NOW AND AGAIN IT WOULD INCREASE IN VOLUME THEN WHAT EVER IT WAS , WAS GONE affraid I FOUND THAT SOME THING WAS LOW TO THE FLOOR . TO ME IT WAS EITHER SOME ONE KEEPING LOW OR A CHILD.....

ON THE POOL TABLE I GOT A SMALL INCREASE WITH THE METER , JUST BEFORE WE FOUND THE BALLS HAVE MOVED.

MOST OF THE NIGHT I KEPT HAVING A HEAD ACHE WHICH WAS FUNNY AS I AM TAKING MAX STRENGTH PAIN KILLERS FOR MY TOOTH lol!

CANT WAIT TO RETURN BACK TO THIS VENUE . A BIG THANK YOU TO THE STAFF FOR A GREAT NIGHT AND NINA , CLARA AND AMELIA FOR THE CAKES cheers
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 am

I must say that it was a fab night and i cannot wait to go back there again, i thought the chair moving was fab and my sides still hurt yesterday morning from laughing so much although i don't know why i was laughing, it was strange how i did not like that first room except for the last tiem when we went in there to do the glass and it felt fine. scratch scratch

I also have a bruise at the base of my back which is very painful as if someone has hit me???

The pool stick hitting the table and the balls moving was fab (thanks to mum val for her arm)

Can't wait to see everyone again at New walk and i will bring cake with me.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm

lee wrote:
its good having such a fabulous team and because we all get along so well i think this is why we have so much activity.

Arrrrr! Cant you just feel the love? I love you

We do all get on really well and no dout that helps to build up energy.
I really enjoyed it saturday and cant wait to go again!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Im going to start the report now folks so dont worry watch this space.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:56 pm

sorry i missed such a good night - sarah and maz have filled me in on the details, but will see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Looked at records as far back as the early 17th century of this site and around it and i cannot find any record of fire.

Sorry to say buildings were knocked down and changed but no fire what so ever.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks for that Lee, appreciate you taking the time to look for me.

Strange though, I was REALLY afraid of being trapped in there by fire, so much so I could quite easily have set a fire alarm off to check that they worked!! (not that I would have, but I was seriously THAT concerned)

I wonder if it was something other than fire then, like just smoke ( as the visibility would be low by that, and it was the not being able to see through smoke that concerned me the most) or chemical leak or something. Maybe we will never know confused

Thanks again though. flower
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:40 am

I have just put my pics of the millstone investigation onto the pc, and there is one, not sure what room, with ben to the right of the pic, and some weird blue... mist? light? i dont really know what it is, down the front of him, and I really cant explain what it is! Iv not seen anything like it. I will have to try and print it off to see if I can get a clear pic of it to show you all. confused
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

Cool!

It must be good if you cant explain it.
You not an orb-ie person are you?

Would love to go here again. Bet theres so much more to come!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Its definatley not "orb-ie" lol

I thought it may be a torch light shining, but it doesnt show up like one. I'll have to show you all.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:50 pm

I got loads of orbs and even got one on steves back,one big one looks like a ghost of a pig when you zoom in.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:54 pm

lol! Are you sure you didnt take that at the guildhall on friday when he was troffing those cheesy nibbles? Suspect
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:56 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 pm

My child goes here i will have to keep a look out now to see if i catch anything strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: MILLSTONE DAY NURSERY-
Jump to: