APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
markt

markt

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:53 pm

I have to agree with you Lee, the "get it off me ooooooohhhhhhhaaaaaaaagggh" will keep me laughing for ages to come.
Back to top Go down
andrea3

andrea3

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Wyggeston House Leicester - last Night

Wow I've not had such an entertaining evening like that for ages,.

So glad to o hear I even managaed to cause the best laugh of the night, it was funny wasn't it Laughing , but when two people are holding your hands and a decent sized object hits you hard on the head and stays there ..... well you know the rest!! I am pleased though I didn't swear.

More amazing at no time during the evening and with all the events we witnessed and felt was I scared, just a little apprehensive especially when you then asked it to move the drawer; after a flying snooker cue and trapisium contraption hurtling towards us I confess to being a little nervous at the prospect of a flying drawer and hid behind mark (well as much as he would let me lol! )

Still not 100% convinced in ghosts, I need to see one and wished I had felt or witnessesed a ghost that would have made it complete, but thank you so much it was brilliant and I have to agree that the discussion on being entered and you being entered by Mrs J were equally memorable.

Mark no telling the rest of the family the "get it off story"...................... and to think you even pulled nothing changes does it!!
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:01 pm

glad you had a good night andrea3 yes it was so funny to see it perched on your head and with what happend when all the other objects that were thrown hope you will becomeing on some more it was a good night
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh my word, sounds like you had a really good night.

I was just getting my courage up to do this investigation again after my experiance at Wygston House but maybe i'll leave it a few years lol
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Oh god you gotta do it again!

Its my favourite place with newalk museum a close 2nd!
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 pm

I really don't know if im brave enough Crazy

As much as i want to do it i would need my shoulder buddy big time lol

Im a wuss lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:44 am

Ive been 3 times and i love it!

I cack myself every time but its fab!

The best one was where myself and lee was asking who ever it was moving the table to go to people. We said their names or gave them some other information about the person and the table went straight to that person!
I even went in another room and it came to find me!
It was super cool Wink

Think you were there that night secret Question
Back to top Go down
squeeky

squeeky

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:03 pm

I had a couple of mates who came and said that it was a really fun place,you may remember them as they were the only two men apart from Lee the rest were women and there was a woman who drove them up the wall eating all the time. She was very loud so they said.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 am

See you there tonight Tom and sarah and val.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Have a fab time!

Best palce ever!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Have a brill night you lucky lot, seems ages til my next one. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:17 pm

hi tomtom...have a good time tonite,well im sure you will
this is one wicked plce to investigate lol.....
take hoodies with you lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:18 pm

What a good night and we got to investigate for the first time the attic room, the cellar was as good as always and I am sorry for the people that it frightened so much that they had to sit out each time we wnet into a dark room.
Many people were beinbg effected last night with people being touched and as always bangs and things being thrown were an outstanding best.

The bangs were louder than we have witnessed before and this seemed to distress everyone, most people felt very intimidated.

Brill night bring on the next one.

What do you think Sarah? Val?
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:48 pm

with the work thats going on with the castle carpark could that annoy, distress the spirits, especially those associated with Wygstonne House and Guildhall??
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Could do You know i hadnt thought about that.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:54 pm

We agree Lee one of the best nights we have had there,attic was brilliant for the first time,cellers my god how wicked they were the bangs were so loud even Lee was hanging on to someone else,hope you will try another Kelly thought you were so brave.Fran you have made a good point as they did seem very angry last night.Really looking forward to going here again next month.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Yes me too cannot wait. Although they seemed angry they did not seem malicious
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Oooooo really looking forward to next month now. I wonder if the car park was connected to wygston house years ago
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:22 pm

it was a brill night the cellars were so active allso we got to do the attic and we picked up a lot in there kelly you were so brave for most of the night hope youre feeling better thanks to tom and his group you were all being affected in some way or another cant wait for the next one just love this place
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:37 pm

I think at one time it would have been conected to the car park because a house this grand would not just have had a little garden as it has now.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:23 pm

so do you think the walled area around the house isnt as old as the house? Would be interesting to see the deeds or even an old map of leicester
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:30 am

That was a good night!

The cellar has to be the most spiritually active room in the history of haunted houses!

I am sure that all of us at spirit scavengers are convinced now that ghosts really do exisit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Tomtom and i am glad you enjoyed it i told you it was a good place.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 am

What a great night last night with so many people getting affected. Mandy the spirits all came to party with you last night and i just love this place I cannot wait to go again. What do you think to the attic peeps?
cannot wait to read the report.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 pm

There is a lot going on in that attic. I'm still feeling worse for wear after the emotional time I had up there. I'd love to go back up there again and hopefully not spend the time hidden inside my cardigan Laughing
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:11 pm

had a brill night i think cant remember all of it. Embarassed Embarassed feeling worse for wear today tho. hows the carpet burns chunks. lol! lol! hope youre all ok.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 pm

I feel great this morning i hope you all feel better soon and thank you to you all it was a really good night.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:23 pm

What a really brilliant night i just love this place,Mrs Jennings you are a true star and i caint wait to go back and continue our little chats.Im going to start the report now so here it goes.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm

really loved last night, the attics great although i dont fancy sitting on the table again! lol!

my headaches gone now thank god, found it hard to get to sleep because of it.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm

what damn good night...i cant believe i was soooo stupid to think that tracey was pushing the table back after it went down the step...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

still dont like them cellars.....but was good tough

ps thanx to secret,val and sarah for letting me crush,and pull you around and dig my nails into you in fear......

i will be brave next time,i will be brave next time

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: WYGSTON HOUSE-
Jump to: