APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

reports of this location

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.

Last edited by lee on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: WYGSTON HOUSE REPORT   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:59 pm

WYGSTON HOUSE

As we waited for everyone else to arrive we were sitting having a drink when all of a sudden we heard a whistling tune, when asked around no one had done it but we all heard it so we new we were in for a good night. As we started the walk round with the lights on we had a very strong flower smell similar to Parma violets which continued to follow us around and it was even stronger on the back stairs. We also noticed that the coat hangers on the rail and begun to move but there was no one around it at the time. Upon opening us up Lee could hear tapping from the far side of the room and as we went to go down to the cellars there was very load footsteps coming towards us.

LARGE ROOM
Upon walking up the stairs the flower smell was very strong as though the presence
belonged there. As we approached the door we noticed it was now closed but on leaving it we had left it open. We all sat around the room in a circle and straight away Val started to feel very hot and her breathing changed which made her change chairs but as she sat down again a cold breeze was all around her. Another lady started crying and had chest pains and Lee was told that it was the lady on the stairs making her feel this way. Lee had a little boy’s spirit with him who had a message for Dawn, he wanted her, the lady with the laugh that came last time to know he was there and to make her feel like he did last time. He was also laughing at her breaches. Sarah and another lady felt a very cold presence in front of our knees and Lee told us it was the little boy telling me I wasn’t his mummy over and over again. He also told us that there were other spirits in the room with him. We asked him if he liked playing with a ball and told him we would go back later to play with him. On Leaving we put a ball on the top step and when we went back later it had been moved to one side.

SMALL ROOM
Five of us went to stand in this little room, there was a very old smell about it and one lady had to leave as it made her feel sick but on going back into the other room all of us felt sick and very light headed in which it made us go off balance like a drunken feeling.

CELLAR ONE
In this dark room we sat around again in a circle with a few standing and foot steps could be heard walking around upstairs. It wasn’t long before things were being thrown at us from the back corner of the room, one was a piece off a chair which we then placed on the floor in the middle of us and was again thrown 3 or 4 times. A very large number of small stones were thrown hitting a large number of us; also a screw was thrown and hit Lee. The stacks of chairs behind us were moving and no one was behind there. Val was pushed quite firmly in her forehead and knocked her into another lady who was also being push and touched. Another lady was slapped around the back of her head, and Lee was also being touched. Lee decided to try chanting and on doing so Sarah and Dawn were suddenly in fits of uncontrolled hysterical laughter which neither of us could stop. As the chanting stopped there was a aloud humming back in a male voice. A large box near the door was also thrown over. The door was banging whilst we were in there and on first thoughts we thought it was the wind as it was very strong that night but on certain questions it stopped doing it which we found strange. A gentleman within the group started to feel very sick and unwell so we decided to go and have a break. But six of us stopped down there and when we stared to chant again we heard the same back in reply.

CELLAR TWO
Just as dark as the last one but as it has more things in it we have to stand very still, but not long like before in the other room objects started being thrown again. A loud bang behind the counter was heard and when we looked a large bolt was on the floor so we stood it up behind us on the wall, other objects landed behind the counter but we could see them, a lady who stood against the wall went very quiet and Dawn and the same gentleman as before felt very sick and unwell and had to leave. The lady started to say got to be quiet, I’ve just got to be quite and after a few seconds she was fine again but did say she felt like a child being made to stand there. Another person had there face pushed again and Lee also had his face stroked and other people had there arms touched. We heard another object thrown and it was the same bolt behind me and another lady it had been thrown again. Lee asked the lady standing by the wall if she was ok but he said her name wrong calling her Maxine instead of her real name, myself and another lady laughed and said it sounded nothing like her real name when bang a large object hit her friends foot then landed between us as though it was meant to hit us and on looking it was a large steak knife. When looking where it could have come from we found a box on the counter with other knives in which were carving knives and bread knives so we decided it was time to leave. The strange thing was Lee knew it wasn’t the lady’s name but couldn’t help saying it but the other strange thing is that the lady wanted to answer to it.

OFFICE TWO
Three people decided they didn’t like the offices so they did a vigil in the safe area and in doing so they could hear a child’s voice shouting mummy, mummy. When entering the room on the last visit Dawn was channelled in this room and even though she didn’t like the room she wanted to see if the same thing happened and boy did it, the crying started and the desire to go under the table to hide and be safe got to much and off she went under the table and fell fast asleep and on waking she knew nothing about anything. The others all sat on the floor and the females had bad heads and started to feel very tired and unwell. Lee was channelled in this room by James who was crying with toothache saying it hurts, it hurts, don’t put the mask on ,next minute he screamed in my face don’t touch me. Lee came back to us remembering nothing and took the men into office one then the rest of the lady’s leaving Val, Dawn and myself it took a lot of reassuring to get Dawn from under the table promising her she didn’t have to go into office one.

OFFICE ONE
One lady felt like she was having an epileptic fit, another felt drugged up but mainly they felt comfortable.

SMALL ROOM OFF LARGE ROOM
Lee had taken a folding table upstairs so we started to do the glass divination it was slow moving so they chose to do table tipping instead, so as there was a large heavy wooden table behind a screen, five ladies chose to use the glass as the others did the table, the people at the table had a monk with them who had been down in the cellars with us and we had a lady and also the little boy we had earlier. When asking if it was the monk who through the knife we were told it wasn’t him but he knew who it was. The folding table was being moved from side to side and also it moved all across the floor and even into the large room. We all decided to see if the large heavy table would move and boy guess what it did move a large solid wooden table was moving back and forwards in a swaying motion and it even lifted up on one side.

CELLAR ONE (PART TWO)
We must be mad but off we go back for a second go, Dawn and me decided to try the other side of the room to see if we could feel the same, she sat down and I stood up. The same lady who was touched was slapped again round the head again and cried in pain and shock. Lee was touched again and I was stroked down my neck and then my head was grabbed strongly trying to push me down to the ground. Stones were flying at us too. Suddenly I screamed my hand had been licked and when we put the torch on there was a wet spot on the floor just where I was standing and as we are two floors down there was no leaks. One lady had a drip on her head and that had been felt the last time we had investigated there three weeks ago. The door started banging again then Dawn shouted out, as there had been a loud thud on the floor a large folder filled with papers had been taken out of a box behind her thrown at her head hit her and landed on the floor in the middle of the room. It was like we were being targeted for our earlier laughing and we didn’t like it. A gentleman thought he had been poked but wasn’t sure but next day when looking, he had a finger sized bruise which wasn’t there before.

TOILET CORRIDOR
We all felt very uncomfortable down here as it had a very oppressive feeling about it and a few ladies had already said they didn’t like going toilet.

STAIRS
We didn’t feel much on the stairs tonight but we did get the strong smell of flowers again, also when someone took a picture in the glass reflection Lee said he saw a different image one where there was no stairs as though it was a different time zone.

Well what a fantastic night different again from three weeks ago, we had felt it was more sinister and the feeling amongst those who went three weeks ago was certainly different .This goes to show no matter how many times you investigate any number of places more than once no time is going to be the same.

Will you dare to investigate when we go again???????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:02 pm

All the names impressed me.

Ernest.
Fredrick.
Jamima.
David.
Nancy.

With all this activity The thing that i thought was very interesting ,was that outside that nobody knew until we went outside for a break was that there is a rose garden as a memorial to a lady of the same name.This was the spirit that was following one of the ladies around all night and also the same spirit that was creating the fragrance that we could smell all night.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:15 pm

If i've missed anything out im really sorry,let me know and ill add it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:49 am

With everything that happened Sarah, I'm amazed you remembered what you did! With or without a notepad!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: New Report 12th April 2008   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Wygston House 4th April 2008

Upon opening us up Lee had a voice telling him that someone in the group had TO GO HOME. He wasn’t sure at this moment in time who it meant.

Upstairs Large Room.

When entering the first room a lot of people felt hot, one lady got emotional and swapped chairs. We got a smell of flowers again in this room. Another lady started to cry but upon asking she didn’t know why she was but did ask Lee to move it away and when she moved chairs she felt fine again. Another lady could see a man with a hat on who was very stroppy who was saying STOP MESSING ABOUT. We all could smell a burning smell and heard a MMMMM sound also we had bangs and some tapping. Another lady had her arm held and could see the arm that was holding it. On the walk around we placed a golf ball as a trigger object on the stairs and it had moved very slightly across to the side.

Cellar 1

As we stood in the very dark cellar we had stones thrown at us again which hit a few people we also had a couple of screws thrown as well. One of the strangest things to be thrown was a spoon where it came from nobody knows as it’s used for storing chairs and files. Dawn was channelled by a man called Nickolas who told us to go and no women should be in there he also mentioned a father and that he was feeling very hot. We also had a cross in this room as another trigger object placed in a little alcove but this also was thrown and as no one was standing near it this was very interesting. Lee was also channelled down here he fell to his knees and started praying moving his hands across his chest in a cross movement. He wouldn’t talk to us ladies and we had to get a man to ask the questions. He said his name was Pete and he couldn’t breath and that he was burnt at the stake and made a noise which as he fell forward the same voice spoke the same thing and made the same noise outside the door. As we laughed down there the door kept banging as though we were being disrespectful. We kept seeing a shadow of a tall man walking between us and Val had her face touched and myself had my glasses pushed into my face.

Cellar 2.

As these rooms got more equipment in we have to be very still and careful in here. We heard a large bang behind the bar and upon looking we found a sink plug on the floor which wasn’t there earlier, also stones were thrown again one hitting me on the head, a lady stood behind the bar was being channelled by a man who was angry and when we asked for things to happen he told us they were coming. We had a football thrown twice and as the man sat on the bag there was no way that they could have come out of the bag. One of the balls hit a lady in her back and you could hear the loud thump. There was a large heavy wooden pool table leaning against the bar which started to move first by vibrating the started moving away then banging back down and if the lady hadn’t kept her leg there it would have fell landing on our feet hurting us. One or two people started to feel angry down here and one lady got upset when going out. We could see a large man standing behind the bar and things on top of it were heard being moved and pushed off it. I myself got totally freaked out by the Christmas tree which was on the bar but as I stood next to the back wall with the bar about 3ft in front of me I felt the branches of the tree rub backwards and forwards across my hand which I for one didn’t like. Lee’s fingers were wet which was strange as the lady behind the bar said her face was all wet too.

Room 1 and 2.

We went into room two first and the men went into room one, two ladies started crying whilst sitting on the floor, the first lady was holding her tummy sobbing I want it out and Lee took her into the other room, the other lady was sobbing away saying she had tummy cramps Lee then took her into the next room slowly he took a few ladies at the time and many of us felt sick and unwell. Dawn’s reaction was the same as the other times we have been there she went under the table saying that she felt safe there and went to sleep.
In room 1 when he placed the crying ladies on the floor one said she wants it out again and one couldn’t even lie on the floor. Another lady started to sob in this room also.

Our next experiment was to split into two groups and do glass divination one group in room 2 and another group in a new office so the ladies affected in room two went into the other office.
Group 1 went into room 1 first and they picked up on a doctor called Arthur and he enjoyed his job, we also picked up on a lady patient who was very upset. The other group in the office picked up on a girl called Elizabeth who was 17yrs and had a brother who was 6yrs; also a father Peter had raped her and also the name Bridesmead came out. We swapped rooms and group 2 came out in office 2 with the names Peter and Elizabeth again. In the other office group 1 got a young girl and when on asking if she had affected anybody that night she moved the glass over to Dawn.

Upstairs small room.

In this room we set a table up for doing table tipping and a glass on another table to do glass divination. On doing the glass we got three names that came out Frederick, Nancy and John. The table once again moved around the room and tipping over you find when you do it here you have to run to keep up with it. Lee was channelled again in this room once again by father Peter and so we had to get a man to ask the questions he said that he didn’t do it when asked about Elizabeth and he was very angry and was shouting never, never. Also a little boy came to say hello he was six was this Elizabeth’s little brother but he got upset saying Fredericks coming.

Once again we had a fantastic night here, it feels that each time its only going to get better, are you brave enough to come when we go back again later in there year.???????
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:03 pm

Wygston House.

Lee opened us up in the hall downstairs and then took half the group around the building to get an idea of the place. When they returned we all went upstairs to the main room.

As we stood in the room, Lee told the lady standing infront of him he is being told to tell her to "get your jumper on". This was no connection to the building but was specifically for her as she is sometimes a believer sometimes sceptic. She and the lady she was with, both verified they understood and also who the message was from.
Lee then said he had something to say to the lady standing next to him, which was from "cedric" who wanted to know "are you being chased?" Apparently he was following the lady all night and "cedric" was a young male.
Two people sitting down felt constant cold breeze on their necks and one had the feeling of icey cold water running down her back.One person had their hair touched and another lady felt very dizzy and sick standing in a certain area.
Two people had gone off to the room at the side of the main room, one was feeling quite dizzy and the other was pacing, feeling anxious, then angry and said she wanted to "throw the furniture around".

We next went to the cellar and the 1st room was the "file" room, stacked with files and boxes on one side. In here we had stones being thrown, people felt they were being touched, and Lee was slapped in the face which we all heard. The door was banging and the crucifix placed on the small alcove shelf next to the door, was thrown across the room, hitting the ceiling and landing on the floor in the centre. The single chair positioned to the left of the room started to shudder, then bang against the leg of one lady, it then moved quickly against her leg at which point she darted to the other side of the room, and when we put a torch on, the chair had moved about a foot to the left from where it was originally. When the lights went off again, Lee said he saw a circle of candles being held but he could not see the people holding them. One person felt like they should be kneeling and then went onto the floor into the "praying" position.

Cellar room two. A restrictive room as always, and we soon had what sounded like very large bolts being thrown around the room. One lady said she felt as though she was hiding out in that room, but didnt want to talk as she said they "would tell". She said she needed to hide away and went into a corner and sat down, saying she needed to be further into the corner. She then sat there and cried saying she felt they were "coming for her". Lee then screamed out in a cackling voice "you've all got scabies and you're gonna die!". On being questioned he said we should "ring the bell, warn everyone, its a warning, fire burning down!!" at which point he was getting distressed so he was bought back. A few people felt sick and one lady had to leave as she felt very unwell. Headaches and lower back pains were felt also.

Ground floor offices. Not much time was spent in these rooms, one lady was pacing, feeling anxious, another lay on the floor feeling that her whole body was a "dead weight". The women of the group were taken into the other office a few at a time, some of which felt very uncomfortable in there and had to leave. The lady who lay on the floor in the first office, was helped into the second and had to lie back down on the floor again as she was very upset. When she was helped up and out of the room, she had to go outside for some air and was shaking for quite some time.

Upstairs side room. A small group sat around a table with a glass and got the glass to move, although it was very erratic. The names Rosie and Jimmie came out and information about a fire. The group around the table got nothing for a while, then the group swapped about and the table started to move. It moved very strongly towards the fire twice, and tipped sideways up onto two legs where it stayed solid for around a minute, not even swaying. We then asked for it to be put down, and on asking another question, it tipped right over onto its side with great force. After that the movement stopped. We couldnt really get any information, but we did get that it was a name we have had before, and he didnt like women or alcohol. We had very strong smells of what was thought to be whiskey and a couple of people got the impression that Rum was involved somehow. 1 person was feeling very drunk before the table moved, and couldnt stand properly. They then said they felt like they had a hangover.

We ended the night in the cellar where 3 or 4 people were pushed in the face, had things "drop" onto their heads, and one person was poked in the eye.

The whole night was very strange and had a sinister feel about it, not like any other time it has been investigated. Only partial snippets of information were coming out, and not much of that was what has come out before.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come??......................
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Good report Trace you after my job glad you had a good night.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Just thought I would give you a break from it Sarah. You are very welcome to have your job back, I only borrowed it for a little while Embarassed lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:17 pm

good report trace - well done for first attempt.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Good report Trace and it is good to all be involved.Thanks to you all.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:58 pm

i think this is why this group work so well - we all pull together and take an active role - and thankyou as report writing is not my fave hobby.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:34 am

I really enjoyed it. I just have to try and remember the events as I have a memory span of a goldfish....nice castle........oooo, nice castle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:35 am

you got a castle bob? i only have a bridge - and that is why sarah takes notes! helps those little grey cells.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:46 am

I didnt come to this one but the report is fab tots! Wink

Clever girl!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:13 am

Thanking muchly.

Bob pmsl lol!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Wygston house 21st june 2008   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Wygston House 21st June 2008.

During the walk around Bangs were heard and some heard Lee’s name being called out. Clicks were also heard from down in the cellars and just after that Steve caught a strange light from the same direction on his video camera. Some of us took photos at this point and I for one have got a lot of orbs in different parts of the house (look on the website on strange anomalies page).

Cellar One.

Some of us could smell a sick smell in this room; stones were thrown at us also. People were touched and some were shoved in the faces very firmly which sometimes hurts. Breathing was felt on necks and faces. Dawn was channelled in here, first she shouted “silence”, but she wouldn’t say who she was just that you know who I am. Mandy was also channelled for her first time in here, she said she was called Lucy and she was 9yrs old, she got very distressed telling us to be quiet,ssshhh he will here you, I don’t want him to hurt you, please be quite. She said his name was John and he wasn’t very nice. When she came back her legs felt like they were being pulled down so we told her to sit down on the floor. It kept going very dark in there but lights were also seen in different areas of the cellar. Mandy was channelled again whilst on the floor and Shelina was also feeling things and Lizzie was mentioned and she was Lucy’s sister. Dawn was channelled again and it was as though they were playing off each other but she still wouldn’t say who she was. The second time she told us Lizzie was gone but still she was distressed warning us to be very quiet as he was coming and she didn’t want him to hurt us. The door started banging and after being touched Marie was quite upset about it. A mans mobile was switched on even though it was off and when he turned it off a second time someone was actually talking to him he had a call then was very funny. Footsteps were heard up stairs above us and no one was up there we were all together. Growling was heard, also a loud sharp intake of breath and the sound of a woman saying “Leave”. A static noise was heard in a corner also a green haze was seen as well. Lee was also channelled in here by Father Peter he doesn’t respond to females so a male had to talk to him, he said Benedictine. Also that he was a Blackfriars. He started praying then he went for Mandy and Shelina on the floor making a growling sound, with a very evil eyes, as this started to get intense we brought him back. Mandy told us Lucy had gone but it was hard work bringing her back and she had lost the use of her legs. A break was needed at this point.

Cellar Two.
This room had a different feel to it not the same as previous investigations, Nails and bolts were thrown at us and when if that’s all he had you could clearly hear a bag of bolts being rattled. Stones were also thrown hitting some people’s heads. The pool table started banging even though people were sitting against it also tapping was heard from the pool table but the people who were closest didn’t hear it how strange. Mandy was channelled once again by Lucy who told us Johns coming, she was very distressed again and wanted us all to be very quite as he would hear us, she told us her daddy was dead and that John had stabbed him. I had felt really bad backache in hear with a sharp pain in my back and when asked she said that’s where her dad had been stabbed. Also she said Lizzies gone and John had done that too. When Mandy came back she had a really evil look that stared through you and Lee was convinced it wasn’t a child but someone tricking us and that they knew we knew who he was and what he was doing. A man felt very ill and dizzy and had to leave the room and also very horrible rancid smells were smelt. Also that blasted Christmas tree started rustling again.

Office One.

Ether was smelt in here and some of the ladies had headaches and some wanted to lie on the floor, others had period pains.

Office Two.

When asked to lie on the floor in here all the ladies laid in the same positions as the others but as they were brought in small groups and hadn’t seen the others doing this was very interesting, one ladies even felt like she was having a smear but with knowing what went on in here this was all very interesting.

Large Room Upstairs.

We split up into groups in here some did glass divination and some did table tipping
While others did video filming. The table started moving straight away whilst they were asking questions with the glass, which was also moving around the table. The table moved more violently when alcohol was mentioned as thought they had a problem with it, it moved all round the room even going in circles and at one point tipped all the way over. They picked the name John up again who admitted to killing Lucy, as questions were being asked about what he did to people prostitutes was mentioned and that Lee knew who he was, this got us thinking could Lucy be a good time lady who visits us at the guildhall, she liked her drink and was always up for a good time did John kill her here as we know there are tunnels here that run to the guildhall, the cathedral and the champagne bar. Lee told him that he was a liar and that we shouldn’t be fooled and believe what he was telling us. At one stage the glass was moving so violently people couldn’t keep there fingers on it. Down the other end of the large room near the staircase some people were told to walk very slowly up to the stairs but they all stopped at the exact same place and couldn’t go any further. This is where I picked up and orb earlier on in the night.

Cellar Two (part 2)

As some people where frightened the fist time some didn’t go back down with us choosing to stay in the safe room. Second time of investigating some people was touched again. As I said before it was a bit quiet in here tonight, we did wonder if the nasty spirit were keeping others away.

Cellar One (part 2)

It was very dark in here and instantly things started to happen, stones were thrown again, people touched and also breathing was felt again. The cross was thrown across the room landing with a loud bang on the floor, The boxes behind some of the people all started to move freaking them out also two ladies both saw a black shadow in-between them. There was hardboard cut out of legs behind Trace and myself and we heard a bang from behind only to find the legs had been pushed over. We stood them back up and asked if they could do it again or even still move the stacks of chairs in the room. Dawn shouted down the time to us when bang the stack of about ten chairs were thrown over into my back knocking me across the room and also into Lee hurting his arm and shoving him into some one else ending with a loud bang on the floor. Ouch it hurt and I even have the marks and sore back to prove it well we did ask for it but never expecting to get hurt in the process.

Well this was certainly a different night to what we have experienced previously here. But never the less it was a brilliant night, a bit frightening to some who haven’t experienced some of the things that happened to them. Would you dare to visit with us the next time we investigate? (I’m sorry if I’ve missed anything out as I have to take quick notes I sometimes miss things)
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 pm

So thats what happend?

Fab report Sarah well done cheers
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am

Why thank you crazy hope i got it right.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 am

Im sure you have but its all news to me lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 am

Good report Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:57 am

Fab report Sarah - you have the job for ever.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm

well done supersonic sarah - Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: 1st August 2008   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Wygston House Friday 1st August 2008.

Lee started the night with the usual walk around and things were picked up straight away. When Val came out of the ladies toilet she had some one shout boo in her face and talking in the kitchen, she came out shouting at me to stop it but I was nowhere near the corridor I was in another room so this was a good start to the night.

Cellar One.

Stones were thrown people were touched and we could smell horrible smells. Marie had bought a small bell as a trigger object and it was placed one side of the room as some the people were standing that side they felt as though someone was standing behind them and pushed them and the next minute the bell was knocked over and made everyone jump. Lee also had added a small cat bell to the wooden cross which was placed in the alcove and during the investigation you could hear it rattling.

Cellar Two.

There was more room in here tonight as they had a clear out, some people went to stand one end and some chose to sit at the end near the door. Two large bolts were thrown in here and Dawn was channelled, she told us Ruby was going to fetch the leeches. I myself was channelled in her and was told I was called Lucy and I kept laughing and saying over and over He’s coming, when asked whom I replied John, and that we shouldn’t be in there and we had to go, and when they were talking I was shouting ssshhhh we have to go he’s coming. Some people felt sick in here and there was an awful smell. A young man sitting next to me started to laugh at the same time as well and started to say the same but he soon came back. On coming back I could feel in one of my legs an immense pain but there nothing there and I had to be lifted up and wait until I could walk again. Shadows were also seen to be seen in here.

Upstairs Small Room.

We did table tipping in here and glass divination. We split into two groups and on the glass table it soon started moving, we had john and Lucy with us and he started to move the table as well all around the room, as they were almost running to keep up with it and also it tipped up a couple of times to. We decided as he liked the ladies that all the men would go the table tipping table and we had all the ladies on the glass table, we tried to get it to move as this is a large heavy wooden table we were to be surprised by our results. We all started laughing as though we were very drunk and some people had there chairs moved. We felt like prostitutes and we were waiting for a good time and a couple of us started to say give us a kiss and making kiss, kiss sounds which made us laugh even harder and then the table moved quite away which involved more laughter but we just couldn’t stop ourselves. During this time we could hear the bell ringing down stairs in the cellar but couldn’t believe it as we were two floors up from it but it was so loud. Lee told us to swap tables so on our swaying feet we moved across the room and tried to get the table to move but we were still laughing hysterically. We were still making kissing sounds and all I could do was lie face down across the table not moving but Lee had the glass moving again and when he warned us that its not the person who we think it is the glass shattered into loads of little pieces as though someone had thrown it down but it hadn’t moved off the table. On the way down the stairs I had to be helped down by Kyle because I was swaying still, feeling drunk and my legs wouldn’t work, Dawn felt the same but all she could do was sit on her bum laugh and push by me and flew so fast down the stairs still in her bum till she reached the end, this was a very funny sight I can tell you. Could this be Lucy who visits us at the guildhall whom we know is a good time girl. Also all the girls felt sick and headaches I wonder if this was through too much alcohol.

Cellar One (part 2).

As we heard the bell ringing, we decided this might mean that the spirits wanted us to go down there so we went for another investigation. I myself felt faint in here so I chose to sit on a chair next to Dawn, Kyle Marie and Michelle sat on the floor in front of Dawn and the others stood round the room. Stones were thrown again in here and Dawn felt as though she wanted to laugh. Lee was channelled in here and he got to his knees and started praying, he told us his name was Jacob, and was saying bless me over and over again. He also went sssshhhh and wouldn’t speak much but a shadow could be seen above his back. He got on all fours and looked pure evil and moved closer to Kyle and Marie who quickly moved out of his way unsure on what he was going to do. He started screaming and continued to move forward. Then all of a sudden he screamed lifting his arms up arching his back crying out in pain and getting distressed at this point I tried to bring him back but it took awhile but when he was himself again he had really bad back ache.

Offices.

Very quite in here tonight a couple of ladies had bad tummy pains and felt very sleepy.

Large Room.

We ended the night in here and a lady had a spirit of a child with her who kept touching her and making her laugh. A shadow was seen in the door way. Even this room had a strange feel about it tonight, not like it has been on previous investigations.

To us the night in all was very strange and different but looking back so much happened, but as we say no two nights are ever the same. But a always we are looking forward to our next investigation here are you brave enough to join us.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Fab report sarah!

Well done Wink
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Well done Sarah good report. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy alien alien albino queen king
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm

another good report sarah well done
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Wygston house 11th oct 2008   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Wygston House 11th October 2008

A big thank you to the group which invited us to join them. During the walk around we placed trigger objects on the stairs (juggling balls) a bell in the second cellar and a set of rosary beads in the first cellar. Lee opened us up in the safe room and behind us near the stairs we could hear banging.

Large Room upstairs.

Most of the people sat in a circle in the middle of the room and the rest of us sat behind and by the side of them. Behind where we sat in the little room we do the tabling tipping in, we could hear creaks like somebody walking round and even sounds of the door trying to be opened. A draught could be felt moving in between people and Stella who sat on the floor had the old song going through her mind, Pease pudding hot to the point in which she had to sing it out loud. Lee had some messages from a spirit which some of us knew and others would meet later in the night, He told Stella that he liked Pease pudding and then asked if she did. He then said to her that she didn’t scare easily, which put her on her guard as she did. He said to Marie’s daughter Ashley that he liked her and he would see her later. He then said to Dawn “how’s your knee” and for anyone who doesn’t know Dawn she has a bad knee and has to sit down when investigating. Then he asked Tracey why she brought me those, meaning the rosary beads in the cellar. He also said he like another gentleman that was sitting in the circle. Lee placed a few people in a little room next door a couple of them heard tapping and bangs. We also had a strong smell of flowers which seem to follow us around all night. Tracey sat at the large table and started laughing and she felt very drunk and couldn’t stand up. While waiting for the last few people she sat on the floor laughing hysterically saying Marie was tickling her and we had to help her down the stairs. Also up here on a couple of occasion we could here the bell ring down stairs.

First Cellar.

We all stood round the room with Dawn sitting down because of her knee, we could here boxes creaking and soon things were being thrown. There was a horrible smell which seemed to be following us around. Chairs behinds were making noises as though they were being moved also Val had to move as she could feel someone standing next to her which wasn’t human. Some of us were being touched even people who haven’t been touched before, breathing could be felt on some of our faces and Ashley’s necklace was being played with. A couple of ladies felt like they are being pushed down so they sat on the floor. Tracey and myself also felt the same but it was stronger, to the point were Tracey was holding me up so we felt we should be kneeling on the floor as though we should be prayer. The door was sounding like it was going to open; we also tried the chanting in here. As we had stood up next to Dawn she was now exposed and she let out the biggest scream her calf was being pulled as though he was trying to get her on the floor. Tracey could hear footsteps pacing up and down. We then decided to move on next door.

Second Cellar.

Some sat on the floor others stood round, we hadn’t been in here long when the first object was thrown, it turned out to be a metal bracket which hit Val and Stella. Once again people were touched and things were thrown in here. I felt very jovial in here and couldn’t explain why as it’s a very dark and often scary room this was a different experience for me. One lady near Dawn was slapped across her face and Dawn was once again grabbed in the face causing her to scream out loud again. Tracey felt sick in this room but even she sometimes joined me in laughing. I was touched on the finger but also on my bottom which was not nice so I asked them not to do it again. We were all calling out for things too happen and Dawn came out with Ruby fetch the leeches again, we once again mentioned the plague and a few of us felt itchy and my breathing was tight again. A couple of people felt very tired in here and we had to make sure we kept them awake. As we were calling out there was pool cue on the bar when next minute it came flying of and hit Clair in the eye, so we replaced it back, a few moments later there was a bid almighty bang and god did it scare us all we put the torch on and on the bar was a large draw out of a chest of drawers and that had been banged down and moved, it wasn’t any of us but Chris had been standing behind the bar and she heard it being banged down. Lee was told by the spirit that we hadn’t seen anything yet and I replied go one then show us and try and move the bell if you can. A few more things were thrown and it felt like something was about to happen so we thought we would ask one last time then we would leave them alone, next minute we could hear a rustling not sure what it could be when bang the bell had been thrown on to the floor where no one was standing, so we politely said thank you and decided a break was needed.

Upstairs Small room off large room.

Some of us tried table tipping and some tried glass divination, as I went to put my finger on the glass it moved away from my finger with no one else touching it and Steve’s got a video of it. We got a male spirit on the glass who was trying to trick us but he seemed to know who we were as it kept moving from Val to me and in circles changing directions all the time. The table did move and they had got Peter, it did move around the room but not as much as previous times. Once again a lady doing the glass asked if he was gay and it moved very swiftly this as came up every time over the last few weeks. We swapped over and also did the glass on the other table and we had a little boy called Ernest on the table who like to play with balls there and he had Nancy with him who looked after him. Could she be the spirit with the strong flower smell? Lee got Peter on the other glass and got him talking about the love triangle he as in and said someone had broke is heart and as soon as he said that Ashley’s heart necklace that had been played with came undone and the heart rolled across the floor. Tracey once again seemed very drunk and could hardly stand up; she also had a bad headache as though she had a hangover.

Downstairs Offices and Cellar.

We split up into two groups Lee took the men back downstairs and I took the ladies into the first office, a couple of ladies had headaches and felt tired in her, as I sat on a desk I placed a walkie talkie down and as I was calling out it moved across the table and touched my hand without anyone else being near it. One of the ladies sat like she was pregnant and the others could see this and she did admit to having feelings like that and that she was nervous. We moved into the next office and she felt like the feelings were gone and she felt more relaxed. Dawn didn’t feel good in this room so she had to leave. Lee also had some happen to his walkie talkie was this the same spirit.

Once again we had a brilliant night; to those who went if I’ve missed anything out, I’m sorry please fell free to add anything. This place always throws us the unexpected so next time we investigate are you brave enough to join us.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm

All i can say is OH MY GOD i must do this one again in the new year affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Well done Sarah I have added a bit more and it is now on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of this location
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next