APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
+18
doobreath
muse
Nina
callum
Secret
KT
madmaz
Steve
tomtom
valerie
pogo
shelmor
tots
crazycow
shamrock
electrogirl
sarah.w
lee
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

Reports of this location - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Im going to be starting the report later tonight so if anyone would like to add anything and give dates it would be very welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: 3rd April 2009   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Belgrave Hall 3rd April 2009.

Due to the work still being carried out at Belgrave our safe room for the night was the multicultural room. whilst lee was giving us a talk Val, Tracey and myself was touched in here Val on her thigh and Tracey and myself on our heads, also Kyle sat in between Tracey and me and we were freezing but he was so hot he had to take his coat off and this was before we were opened up. Lee took the people who hadn’t been here before on the usual walk around the building and gardens in the light.

Multicultural Room

We opened up in this room and decided to start the night by all sitting on the floor except Lee who stood near the fire place. Mandy was first to tell us that there was children in the room playing and a couple of stones were thrown, then Claire felt that they shouldn’t be in there and Lee and myself could see a very tall shadow near the windows. Lee asked if anyone had got any names and Mandy said Robert, Mandy felt like she wanted to sing and she started to hum ring a ring of roses. Mandy started to get upset that the man was scaring the children and Claire thought that they were in there to be told off and Mandy said the children didn’t do it, Claire said she could hear a lady saying time for bed and Lee shouted something out in a ladies voice. Mandy was channelled by the children and there feelings and Claire was answering her back with what she was picking up and after a while Mandy got upset so we brought her back. Shadows were seen and foot steps were heard also a piano was heard playing in another part of the house and Lee could also hear singing. More stones were thrown and one went flying by Tim. Behind Nina and Fran there is a large cardboard display and on a couple of occasion you could here it being shaken and it was so forceful they had to move near into the room. Mandy told us the children were back with us and that it was a window that had been broken and it was them who hadn’t done it, people were also being touched and I had to stand as my breathing got bad and Tracey couldn’t stand tall has her back hurt and Kyle could not feel his legs and had to be helped up to stand again. Mandy once again was channelled in here but this time her voice changed into a mans and she started shouting Go at the top of her voice. We put on a very small light and asked her who she was and she said Robert and told us that the children should go and they didn’t belong in there. Lee asked what her second name was and she shouted you know, Lee replied with I think I do and asked if she was there to work and she said she was a partner and Lee asked again what her second name was and she replied Stevenson as in Robert Louis Stevenson the train engineer, this was brilliant as Lee spoke to her as John whom she was there to work with and we found out the children who had been in there were Johns. We decided to have a short break.

New Office

We went into here and split into two groups one did table tipping and the other did glass divination. Lee’s group had only just sat down when there table shot away from people that was before any calling out. My table got the glass moving also straight away and ours was a male spirit. Lee’s group became very jovial and loud and some on ours got a bit agitated. Lee was channelled by a small boy could this have been the boy playing down stairs, there table was also still moving, as our glass had stopped we decided to wait and see what would happen, the next minute Tracey started laughing as though she was drunk and started saying 4 fags as we thought, and she couldn’t stay upright. Lee was also laughing. He told us that Tracey was called Mary and I asked if she had come from the Talbot pub opposite. She replied yes and that she had been drinking gin. We couldn’t get any sense out of Tracey but we did find her funny. Lee came back to us and we brought Tracey back as well. Lee was channelled again by a chap called Albert, whilst this was happening his left side of his faced had changed and he looked disfigured. He had come across with Mary, He told us that she was a trollop and that she had seven kids with seven different dads, he was very angry towards her yet he had said he had come to protect her, Tracey was once again channelled by Mary, I asked if he had been with Mary and he said no not like this, and he mention Bull Shit corner, I instantly knew this was in the Talbot pub and I asked him if he was the disfigured man and he replied yes. He also told us that Mary had been hurt here as well; this was a first for us as we knew Mary had been in the kitchen before but not up here. We decided to swap the glass over and as soon as the other table had passed us the torch myself and Mandy become overwhelmed with laughter just like the other table had. By this time Tracey had become very agitated with Mandy, so just Mandy and myself went to the last table and sat there on our own.

Housemaids Room.

We went in here but before it got started we heard something downstairs and Dave went down to check but he was gone a little while so some of us went to check leaving quite a lot on the landing on the top floor. Tracey was once again channelled on here and her legs totally went and when we went back up to them she had move to the wooden banister we wanted to leave her to make her own way down as a number of other people had felt the same and came down the stairs in a particular way but she totally surprised us and came down face first with her face drooping one side slurring her words as though she had, had a stroke during this time she suffered carpet burns on her belly but she couldn’t communicate with us and when she got to the bottom and we couldn’t get anymore from her we brought her back to us, all she said was she felt very strange at the top of the landing, we do know one of the Ellis sisters was in a wheel car could this have been her spirit coming through.

Dining Room.

We all stood in here and it seemed quite light, I could see a tall shadow standing behind Kyle and Lee saw a light near the window where we had experienced lights before. We began to call out and some thing was thrown it appeared to be a stone, so once again we called out and asked for something to be moved on the table and then something bigger was thrown and it was a piece of crystal that looks like sweets out of a bowl on the table. It did appear quite in here tonight.

Ladies Parlour.

It was very dark in here tonight but it didn’t have the same sinister feeling as we have got in here it did seem like a family atmosphere in most of the rooms. We called out and we could instantly here the floor boards moving as though someone was walking about, a new of times the alarms went on in here but as they are motion senesced you have to break the beam and no one living went over the barriers. Quite a lot of stones were thrown and a lot of people where touched, Tracey and myself got grabbed on the head. Lee asked if anyone else wanted to call out so I had ago and what a response, everyone I asked it to find and touch it did to the fact that Maz was having a fit as it was so strong, everyone I asked to have a stone thrown at was it was brilliant, the alarms were still going off and we could hear movement out side. Even Chris was touched when I asked it too. It was as though it knew everyone personally and as for the three who hadn’t been there before they wasn’t left out neither. Nina’s legs gave way and had to sit. I must say it was one of the best times we had in this room tonight.

Outside Gardens.

When the men walked down the path it was noticed that they started very small but grew really very tall and this happened to all the men and Lee’s features changed and he grew a very long beard.
We went for a quick walk round and somebody saw someone move across one of the gate ways but upon looking there was nothing there.

Cellar.
We all stood in the cellar and Kyle and Tim sat as they are both quite tall, it wasn’t long before this were being thrown and myself and Tim could here movement down the corridor we were standing near. Once again people were touched and when asking out we could hear storage boxes moving and at one point Kyle swore one was going to be thrown at him. Some of the females down here started to feel sick and really unwell to the stage that some had to leave. The rest stuck it out but by the time Dave came back down some more of the group felt the same it was as though it was picking people out one by one and wanted a certain few to remain, was it just the men that were ok we have had this happen down here before. Only a small group was left when Lee was channelled by a very loud and angry man called Father Barry, he shouted at us and made everyone jump, We asked who he was and told us they were coming and he was looking down the corridor we had heard noises in earlier, we asked if he was alone and he told us HE was upstairs. He did act as though he was hiding down here and when Nina mentioned something to do with Catholics and religion he shot across towards here and as we hadn’t met before and couldn’t decide how he would act we decided to bring him back.

Ist Floor Landing.

We finished the night as we normally do by standing in a circle on the landing. A couple of people started swaying, as we usually expect a male spirit to channel Lee he could quite understand the he was present but standing really far back as though he was waiting to see who else he could effect, this was another first for us. Fran was channelled by a 17yr maid called Florri(I think) and the year was in the 1700’s(if some one wants to add exact date) she started crying, please don’t hurt me, don’t let him near me, she was really pleading with us to help her and getting really upset. We could usually tie this in with the male spirit there but this time the dates didn’t add up so who was this other spirit, had we never met him before. As it was taking it out of Fran we decided to bring her back and then we called it a night.

Summery.

This night was just like we had here before the Night at the museum exhibition a couple of years ago, very family orientated and didn’t appear to be sinister that’s not excusing father Barry. It was a very unusual and different night but never the less very enjoyable and look forward to our next investigation there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

great report sarah. Glad i caused amusement. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 pm

It does sound as if you have a lot of fun on your rounds.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Great report Sarah
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I notice on some of the other reports you have rated them how would you rate this one?
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Brilliant report Sarah, and such a good night I love you
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:53 am

that's a great report!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3