APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you recommend belgrave hall

Go down 
+37
victoria
crazybull
su
Jane_p
muse
Fusecienne
king
callum
mouse
jtallis
Steve
choccy
roy
shelmor
tomtom
lolli
KT
madmaz
Kellymarie
Nina
fran
electrogirl
mandy5
pebpop
deni
jeanette
sarah.w
crazycow
tots
choc
shamrock
pogo
Lee_cleaver
valerie
nat
Mandifestation
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:19 pm

SPOONS
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm

i can just see the picture frame shaking madly now lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 am

If anybody is going on friday then i will see you there.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 am

See you all tonight.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Have a good time tonight for all those who are going i caint wait till we go in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 am

Re Belgrave Hall on Friday 13th

Lee, I think you are very patient...

it was an interesting evening but made frustrating and difficult when people are messing around and don't listed to what you are telling the group.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:05 pm

It was reasonable night tonight but im afraid it was spoilt by a few and a few people said to both Pam and i that they were digusted at the peoples attitude.

It was not their fault and they had never been on a ghost watch before so they did not know what to expect but I did say to them that it may have been better for them to have had a private ghost watch rather than a public one as they just would not shut up or respect what anyone else said.

Even when we were asking them they were still carrying on as if they were the only people there.

It was one of their birthdays and they have the right to celerbrate but not when if emerges on other peoples time money and fun.

I am sorry if anyone felt cheesed off and i Know that a couple did as they made an excuse for going but they did tell Pam that they were fed up with the group of ladies that made it all seem a joke instead of respecting others.

They would like to come on another but in my group other than who was there last night.

I think you ought to all take a note out of this book and do the same.
Back to top Go down
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I really enjoyed last night at Belgrave Hall but I was a bit disappointed with the people that didn't seem to listen to any instructions and made it difficult for the others. I hope this didn't put the people off that went early and that they will go on some other vigils. I think Belgrave Hall is a really interesting place and I would love to come back sometime.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 am

I really had a good time last night and I think that it was one of the best ive had at Belgrave hall, it was very different and the fact that so many others got things happening to them and not just me was brill.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 pm

My first time at Belgrave Hall, and i really enjoyed it. Was expecting it to be frightening and yet it wasnt. Was very impressed at all the things happening and have never been touched so many times on a vigil Shocked Shocked

would like to go back
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 pm

You get sense surround.

This is what i would call feel around lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Lee, is that a technical term?? you know how comments go straight over my head Laughing lol!

when i was telling Mark about it earlier whenever i went to mention Tommy i kept saying Nobby Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 pm

thought last nights investigation was really good...apart from being touched loads of times despite me telling them NOT to affraid affraid

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello all, I realy enjoyed last night at Belgrave Hall and will be going back again, I thought it was a strange night but it was realy amazing how many poeple were affected.

Can't wait to go back again.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Had a great night on friday!

So different to the first time i went.

Sorry if i shouted at anyone! Embarassed I still have a horse voice now!
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 am

Thought the night was magic, i felt as if i wanted to play all night. Funny when i scared Nina at the toilets and Tots in the garden, lol! touched twice hit by stones fantastic, a very good night and cant wait to go back......
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 am

I will get you back Steven, you wait and see Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 am

Steve,

THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!, I nearly peed my pants, I'm with Tots we will get you back when you are least expecting it!!!! Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

this place is brill it had a lovely feel to the night so different to what we have had before and so many being affected in different ways the tables were both good in the office with the glass and table tipping and the activaty in the cellar
Back to top Go down
crazybull

crazybull

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:12 am

Hi all

As you know I was a ghost virgin before this visit. I just wanted to say that I had a really good night, thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome.

I enjoyed the cellars most because I was the last one at the door and could hear noises in the next room. The only time I jumped though was when Lee went mad (but I hear thats quite normal!!)

I look forward to coming on another one soon.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 pm

The taster ghost watch on Thursday was great! I took my Dad along and he had a really good time, was very impressed with what happened. He is planning to go back to Belgrave Hall for a visit as he had not been there before.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm

The taster ghost watch last night went well and was quite active with much along as we know the same lines as what happens.

good time had by all.
Back to top Go down
victoria

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

i loved belgrave hall,cant wait to go back,told lots of my friends and family and they also want to go.I really have the bug now.... Thanks to lee!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi Victoria. WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!! lol!

Its is very addictive isnt it. Glad you liked belgrave, not try The Guildhall Wink

Hope to meet you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 am

A really good night last night and again very different from last time but very nice yet again plenty of people getting touched.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:11 pm

I dont need to go on a ghost hunt to be touched!! lol It comes naturally Razz

Glad quite abit happened Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm

We had a good night at Belgrave last night and it is one of these places that does not disappoint. A nice group of people and some new ones so very interesting.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 am

We enjoyed it last night as it was very active in places.

It's a shame it went a bit quiet for a while, until Edmund came out near the end. He seemed a little agressive at first but was then quite cooperative and even funny trying to chat up one of the ladies who was questioning him!
Back to top Go down
dawndd

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

i enjoyed belgrave hall plenty of things going on even in the garden
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 am

A good taster ghost watch last night and Edmund came and visited us in the upstairs education room last night by means of the table and glass, more the table though he took a like to a man sitting at one end who as i said is more like his stature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend belgrave hall   Would you recommend belgrave hall - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you recommend belgrave hall
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next