APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here

Go down 
+16
shelmor
shamrock
pogo
madmaz
Steve
karina
squeeky
steven/carol
sarah.w
nat
tots
crazycow
valerie
The Mystifier
Mandifestation
lee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:58 pm

I plan on wearing enough layers to make me look like the michelin man!! I dont do cold Neutral
Back to top Go down
karina

karina

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks Sarah, think I might look like the tyre man too if it oesn't warm up!!!! lol!
I am sooooo ecited now only one sleep left. Safe journey to you all and see you there xx
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 pm

hope you all have a wicked night hunting.....not jealous at all lol....

no seriously have great fun and spooks and all drive saftley.

karina we will have to meet up another time.....

have fun
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi Karina

Wait outside until we get there and we will be there as soon as we can

My phone number is 07870863802

I will be taking it with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:56 am

SEE YOU THERE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRAVELLING DOWN ON THEIR OWN AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER.

My number is 07870863802

SEE ON ANNOUNCMENT PAGE UNDER INVESTIGATIONS AND HOW TO GET THERE FOR THE ADDRESS.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm

HI all for those who are going im so excited i will see you all there later.For those not going i will speak to you soon.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm

First of all i would like to thank all of you that attended last nights vigil at the Ram Inn

I think when we get the report together you will be surprised at all the things that happend. Although as i said last night i still do not think that it is one of the most haunted places in England i was very impressed with down stairs and what we got.

I would also like to thank all the drivers last night.

I did feel as though it went very quiet after 12.30 but up until then it was very active.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and i think we ought to go back at sometime.

Please will everyone send me thier photos and i can pick form the best to get them onto the site.

Just to let everyone know ive been trawling and found that there is a kyle although the dates that were given were out they cannot be sure of the dates we were given to what they represent. So this bit is inconclusive and needs further investigation.

Last edited by lee on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm

It was a bit strange how things just dropped off completely after we went upstairs. It was quite emotional when the young lad was coming through. I did think a couple of things didnt fit, like how he could crash outside the Inn if he was just leaving it? He wouldnt get up enough speed to do any serious damage, although Tracey and me did hear water flowing quite fast nearby when we walked up to the road. Maybe he drowned???

It was so so cold last night. I dont know how that guy lives in that place!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Yes i understand what you are saying tots unless someone went into him as he came out. as when yopu come out it is a bit of a blind spot and that could have been what happened and we did not ask if any other person or car was involved.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:09 pm

OH MY GOD WHAT A GOOD NIGHT,IVE JUST LOOKED AT MY PICTURES I CAINT BELEIVE HOW GOOD THEY ARE.Im up for going back again,a big thank you to our lovely taxi driver CLAIRE we would be your passengers any time.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 pm

wow what a great night sarahs pictures are brill . it was nice to meet karina and her friends from bedford allso i would like to thank claire for being our taxi driver there and back .and thanks to every one that went for makeing the night what it was and we all got on great thanks to those that looked after me i have only just thawed out i have never been so cold even with all my layers on
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm

report gone up
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 pm

glad you all had a good time - will read the report.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 pm

We both had a good night and would certainly like to go back sometime.
John is a bit of a character and we don't know how he can live there, he seems very casual about what happens there!
Many thanks to Lisa for giving us a lift.
Back to top Go down
karina

karina

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

We had a great night and just want to thank you all for making us all welcome. It was great to meet such a lovely bunch of people.
So much happened early on in the night and gave us all alot to think about.
I can't believe that guy lives there, its mad bless him.
Look forwad to meeting you all again xx
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Just a quick one that has amazed me Shelmor has been digging and found that a man died on his wedding day in the 1950,s and if you can remember that was the date that originally came out before the 2008 date.

WOW AND DOUBLE WOW.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am

thanks shelmor for finding that out for us it ties in with what we picked up last night
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 am

What a great night!

I've been having a look into this place on the net today, and am amazed at how much we picked up on that has been reported about the place. Even matched up some of the things Lee was coming out with when he was channelled in the bar.

As soon as I get my pics and video of the oujia board uploaded I'll send them on.

Thanks to my travelling companions for the company. It was quite a nice drive out considering the weather conditions, and would be happy to taxi you around any time cheers
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 am

is this the first time you've used a ouija board on an investigation? did it feel any different from using a glass on a normal table?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:09 pm

No if we are allowed to use a ouija board then we will do but most places will not let you.
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Great night, Tracey sends her apologies about the bus, she feels really bad about it, and will be having words with her friend. Wouln't have been so bad if she had phoned trace earlier in the day, we woud have been more prepaired. an interesting place, but I don't think it quite lived up to it's reputation. Have been on the website and when Lee was channeled he said he was going into the fireplace and to the church and abbey, well there is a tunnel from behind the fireplace that goes to the church, (I don't know about an abbey) and it was used by highway men to escape. Well done Lee!!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 pm

I feel as though the only way the young lad could have died after just leaving the Inn was if he pulled out onto the road without looking as he was so spooked and something hit him.

Lee also mentioned the name "crewe" in the bar when he was being channelled, and a highwayman named crewe is one of the names mentioned in a post Lee has put in "ghosts of the Inn".
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Chris tell Tracey not to worry it wasnt her fault perhaps the lady should have at least gave her some notice.We did say we would use our cars for next one though beens its not far away.I keep looking at my brilliant pictures of here caint wait to see what the others have got on theres.I was a bit freaked out when the name Kyle came out,but when you think back alot of information did come out.And John was a bit strange in the way he lives but he was very nice and friendly.
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Wow I have just been reading the report of the investigation on the reports page of the website and considering you do not seem to think it is as haunted as most Haunted say it is then you sure had alot of stuff happening.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

The reports are brill, so much detail. Smile
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Blimey Shocked Fab reporsts!

Me thinks i should put me name down for the next one here affraid
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm

the report is brilliant so much happened to us well done
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 pm

wow the reports are fab i may have to join you all on the next visit....
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:49 pm

sounds like a fabulous place, and you all seemed to have a great time.

reports make great reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: THE ANCIENT RAM INN-
Jump to: