APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Mandifestation

Mandifestation

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:58 pm

Great place that gives you high expectations. My night there was OK but thought more would occur, nothing major but worth a return visit. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rippuk.co.uk
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:02 pm

The first time i went i was a bit disappointed but i am looking forward to going back as i think the group that we were with did not help.
Back to top Go down
The Mystifier

The Mystifier

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 pm

I have always wanted to be part of an investigation at this property. perhaps it is somewhere me and the rest of the guys could join you on? Is the visit for next year still on?
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 pm

i have checked on our calender there are 4 places left you need to get intouch with lee val
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm

When i was in a meeting in Derby last week we meet a man who has just started working for Anchor (the company i work for) and he used to deal with the building side to public houses. He worked at the ram inn and he said he saw the most amazing things there thast he couldnt explain but he would never tell anyone as they would think he was mad!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm

He could tell us though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Thats what i said!

I even gave him the website address Wink
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

im really looking forward to this investigation in jan always wanted to go here hope its gooooood
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:20 pm

OOOHHH not too long to wait now we will have to sort out the details soon of when we leaving and where we are going leave our cars.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Whats happening with this one then... is there going to be a mini bus or somtething?
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Yeah Tracey has got a sixteen seater so booked your place when its full some will have to use there cars if we need too.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Thats great. Nice one. Looking forward to doing this one as its a new one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi Sarah

We put our names down for the minibus at the Christmas party. Can you confirm that this is ok please?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi you two, not spoken to anyone yet about times and things i hope Lee will post the time we have to leave and then hopefully Tracey or Chris will post about where to meet the bus and things so keep your eyes peeled on here.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Ok Sarah,thanks.
Looking forward to this one bounce
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi all

I will be phoning up the ram over the next few days and we need to be there by 8pm so i will be posting towards the end of the week.

I am looking forward to this too.

Lee
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

For all the people going to the ram inn on the 9th january we need to meet at the Blackbird pub 5.45pm prompt as it takes 2 hours to get there. we need to leave at 6pm.

See you all there.

Please bring warm clothes as this place is cold and i mean cold. Ive spoken to John today and he said it is freezing at the moment.
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Are we leaving the cars at the pub do you know,and we are also looking forward to it.Do we get hot drinks there as i need to know what to take.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

We can park all around the pub if we have to. he said he will do hot drinks but i think we should take stuff too. Can i leave that to you to get as i will be coming straight from work.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Ok boss will do usual hot drinks and some biccys too i think.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I better start looking for a flask and chilli crisps to take, aswell as my thermals lol
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

Thanks Lee and Sarah,we'll see you next week.
Back to top Go down
squeeky

squeeky

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 pm

I hope you all have fun here next Friday
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:11 am

hi all cant wait for friday can i just confirm that both me and lisa have our names down on the mini bus pleeeeeease i did put us down at xmas x thanx
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Yes you have.
Back to top Go down
karina

karina

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am

Hi all, really looking forward to Fri and also meeting you all, those who I have not met yet. We will meet you there for 8pm. I will be packing some warm clothes as sounds like it is going to be very cold!!!
Just wondered if anyone knows the postcode for the location as I will be relying on the sat nav to get us there. lol
Thanks and see you all fri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:10 am

HI Karina looking forward to seeing you all and the post code is

GL12 7HF

Have a safe journey with the weather.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Only two more sleeps to go bounce bounce bounce im so excited mind you i hope it warms up a bit or i will be like the tyre man FAT lol! lol! lol! with all my thermals and other layers.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 pm

As i will be setting off from B,ham if you are going the M42 way then onto the M5 i will phone Lee and give you an up date of the traffic along these stretches of motorway, if you want as the M42 with its variable speed cameras and endless congestion and the M5 closed if thers a stray leaf in the fast lane i can warn you to look for a better route.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here   Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been or do you know of anyone who has been here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: THE ANCIENT RAM INN-
Jump to: