APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?

Go down 
+47
jan
kazmo
kickass
rickett
loz
sparkey
muse
lolli
gorgina
flanagan
caddytaps
nat
funnylunch
beefy-beercan
bookworm
doobreath
flubber
steven/carol
stella
mouse
squeeky
rencher
choccy
barney
wildchild
Fusecienne
Steve
KT
Kellymarie
Admin
madmaz
valerie
Nina
shelmor
fran
Dr.Egon Spengler
jeff
shamrock
crazycow
tomtom
tots
electrogirl
Simon
lee
pogo
karina
sarah.w
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
jan

jan

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:10 pm

It was on a couple+ monthes back, as I remember was called The Victorian Farm, it was really interesting, but it looked hard work.

I'm working on him...have tried every trick in the book...ran out of ideas now....

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:39 pm

it sounded good, it's a shame that i missed it

i'll let you know if i can think of anything fro you to try lol!
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

lol! Thanks.

Have found this link about the series, hope it works. There is someone doing sign language in the corner, but it is still easy to watch the program and not be distracted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00grv47

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:28 pm

cool thanx for that.
i've got to go to work soon so i'll have a look tomorrow when i get back x
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:33 pm

jan wrote:
At the risk of sounding thick...whats 24? ( and I don't mean the number ).

Jan.

its a series set during 24 hours. each episode is 1 hour and actual time. Its set in American, and Kiefer Sutherland plays Jack Bauer who ends up trying to save america/the world. Its really good and very gripping and each episode leaves you gagging for more.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 pm

any body see the mentalist and channel 5 last night? simon baker is rather nice, dont normally like blond men but i would certainly make the exception for him.

interesting story idea - he used to be a fake psychic who now helps the police and fbi, his own wife and daughter were murdered and the killer was never caught. he is good at reading body language etc - well he can read my body language any time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Own up who watched the Great Sperm Race the other night?? cheers cheers

I did, and i have to say i feel very sorry for the fellas/girls they think they are all swimming to the chosen land, but mother nature keeps blocking their way......... and killing them Exclamation Exclamation

Its a cruel world girls, we are cruel Rolling Eyes Suspect geek lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 pm

no sorry didnt see that one - but i did watch the documentory about the german man who cut off the penis of a 'friend', then after he had died he cut him up, kept him in the freezer and ate bits of him -great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 pm

YUK pale pale pale pale Shocked No No
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 am

pogo wrote:
no sorry didnt see that one - but i did watch the documentory about the german man who cut off the penis of a 'friend', then after he had died he cut him up, kept him in the freezer and ate bits of him -great!!!!!

good grief pogo.....you need to get out more affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

lol got to admit pogo i would prob have sat and watched that too while eating a kebab. lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 am

god nat have you no morals.....eating a kebab lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 am

Nat - you are supposed to be being good and loosing those last few pounds, although if i had had a week like your i'd be doing exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 am

my fav shows are Lost because im a bit of a geek and am into sci-fi. and Takeshi's castle. basicly its like total wipeout exept set in the 80's and more injuries. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 am

I watched another episode of 24 last night.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:12 am

pogo wrote:
any body see the mentalist and channel 5 last night? simon baker is rather nice, dont normally like blond men but i would certainly make the exception for him.

interesting story idea - he used to be a fake psychic who now helps the police and fbi, his own wife and daughter were murdered and the killer was never caught. he is good at reading body language etc - well he can read my body language any time.

i watched it! it was driving me mad trying to figure out where i'd seen him from... but thanx to tots isoon found out! lol!
he is lovely.... Wink
i enjoyed it, from what i saw of it although people kept chatting to me on facebook!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 pm

glad your enjoying your 24 lee. and max if you like him that much then marry him! Razz
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Really enjoying Ballykissangel at the mo, think its because of the male irish accent. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

sidbear wrote:
glad your enjoying your 24 lee. and max if you like him that much then marry him! Razz

jealously gets you nowhere ry! lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 pm

cheers cheers cheers
primeval has started again
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am

Watched some more 24 last night. yes my boys like primeval too. Im always out so I cannot watch it.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:13 am

New series of Primeval, and looking to be as good as the others.

I'm also watching Ballykissangle...and old Heartbeat....love the Irish sense of humour.

Also been watching Extreme Dreams, with Ben Fogle..really good.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Ooooo yes primeval!!!!!

I love it cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 pm

watched another episode of 24.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 am

wish my days were as jam packed as jack bauer's in 24...
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 am

I watched another 4 episodes of 24 yesterday as i was in bed for most of the day and beleive me that my life is jam packed as Jacks.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 am

Oh yeah Jan i like watching Extreme Dreams too. They go to some amazing places .
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Nat - you are supposed to be being good and loosing those last few pounds, although if i had had a week like your i'd be doing exactly the same.

nooooo Nina i wasnt eating a kebab i was saying i would watch something like that with a kebab u donut lol anyway i hit my target actually i went 2lb below it so i'm chuffed with that.

Anyone been watching the sex education show? such a good Idea i think schools should be recording it and showing it to there kids. And as for eastenders......why is that program always so negative why could we not have had a happy ending hey? why? arghhhhhh drives me nuts they drag a story line on for months then kill her off?!?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 pm

i wathed the sex education show on monday.
i agree, it's very imformative without being too crass.

i think the eastenders storyline went on for too long, was surprised at the way it ended tho.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 am

I wasn't at all surprised how the Eastenders story line went...they do it every time...drag it out until you've got so bored with it, that you start to loose interest..and then as you say...kill them off....normally at Christmas. It would of been nice if just for once it had been a good ending.

Extreme Dreams, very good and I take my hat off to any of them that go on any of those treks. Would love to see some of the places they have been to though.

Ballykissangel...was such a sad one yesterday.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?   WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next