APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ghosts of the pirates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

ghosts of the pirates Empty
PostSubject: ghosts of the pirates   ghosts of the pirates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm

had some weird stuff happen in here.Have you had the same things happen i would like to know.
The part that i found very strange was the fast pass enterance and this is where i picked up some strange light anomalies.The feelings i got was a sudden feeling of sickness and other people as i watched them pass the same area suddenly ran past one part for no reason when i asked them why they did that they simply said that they did not feel safe. This was a passage way with no other entrance or exit.The atmosphere felt very different also.
When i asked staff they told me that people have seen shadows and a ragged tramp in that area who is said to have been killed in a traffic acident years before the ride was built.Why he haunts the place nobody knows.
He is also seen towards the end of the ride near the treasure house.

Disney World - Pirates of the Caribbean - The spirit of "George" a worker who died there when a beam fell on him during construction still haunts the attraction. At the beginning of the day and at the end of the day attractions workers must come on the PA system and tell George good morning and good night. If not the attraction has been know to shut itself down adding more work before the workers came go home for the night. - March 2004 Addition/ correction - when the ride was being built in the early 70's (it opened Dec. 15, 1973) , George was a welder who clearly, welded different parts of the scenes on the attraction together. One particular area on the ride, called the "burning city", required George to climb up quite high above the ground. George lost his balance, and fell to his death. If you talk to any of the employees at pirates, they will either know of someone who has had an incident with George, or there is a chance they move have had one themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

ghosts of the pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: ghosts of the pirates   ghosts of the pirates Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:44 pm

I got some brilliant orb picture when i was there and there is one cavern that i did not like i felt very threatened in there but the place is good.

ghosts of the pirates PA030446
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com

ghosts of the pirates
Page 1 of 1