APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What are your views on predestination

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

What are your views on predestination Empty
PostSubject: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:13 pm

It will be interesting to know all of your views on this topic.

Even the churches of the world have this debate as some believe it and others do not.

Have your say i think that it will be interesting.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:09 pm

No i do not believe in predestination because that would make it all to simple.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:10 pm

I am very unsure about this subject as it is really deep.In some instances i do think that predestination exists but on others I do not.

This is a very deep subject that can keep you talking for hours.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:13 am

not really sure on what i think about this. i do believe in fate and that things happen for a reason.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 pm

I believe in fate and that things happen for a reason but maybe thats why.
They happen because they are showing you the way that has already been mapped out for you.( Are you with me?)
This is an interesting one!
Gonna have to think about this some more scratch
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:26 pm

This one is a very in depth subject and one that has fors and againsts.

It is interesting to see peoples points of view.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Im neither either really.
I agree in one sence but dont in another scratch
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:29 pm

I believe in fate but also believe we are in charge of our own futures and destinies. Surely you dont already have your life pre-planned before you are born... do you Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:47 pm

I am not sure yet again if you beleive in fate then you are already half way there to beleiving in predestination.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:49 pm

If it is planned out for you, what happens if you try to change? Do you realise you are changing? Are good and bad things mapped out? The questions go on and on and on lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 pm

They would have to be but if you think that anything that is bad that happens is also mapped out for you then is it so you can learn from the experience or is it that you have to go through bad things to appreciate the good things or you would never know the difference.

Last edited by lee on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:59 pm

You are right about it being a very deep subject lol
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:09 pm

Gets your mind ticking doesnt it?
It leads you one way but then you go back to where you started scratch
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:16 pm

Could give you a headache if you let it confused
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Im quite interested now. Think i might have a scout round for some books or something.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 pm

That is a good idea it certainly makes yuo wonder about things.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Finding it hard to find books on this subject scratch
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:58 pm

borders used to have a section that dealt with mind, body and spirit, there might be something there - section used to be upstairs.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:26 pm

I do beleive we have our lives mapped out and if its meant to be then so be it.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Ok then ive taken a bit of time and had a look on the net at predestination. Its really confusing and deep stuff.

They are saying that god has already planned the way EVERYTHING including our personal lives is going to be from start to finish.
If it is true then that means that he has planned for people to Kill/murder, hes planned wars and children starving.
Surely thats wrong or has it been done so we learn from our mistakes?
I think that things do happen for a reason but i dont think that your whole life is mapped out for you. I think you choose what you are going to be and where you are heading.
Phew why did i get into this in the first place?
It brings out so many questions and im still neither either scratch
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 pm

it is really complicated and has no easy answers.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Tell me about it!
To start off with i thought "no way its rubbish" but then i thought "You never no".
Its like Lee said it gets you thinking Idea
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:28 pm

I think that our lives are mapped out to a certain extent in that during each life time we have things to achieve or experiences we must endure in order to grow spiritually. For this reason I think we are destined to take a certain path. We do however have an amount of free will and we can take an alternative path. The trouble is, if the alternative path means we do not achieve our life goals, we will not grow spiritually. Its like this, imagine a ladder and the intension is that with each life we climb up the ladder and become more spiritually aware, thus more complete. If we take the wrong path, we dont get to move up the ladder. We end up on earth facing the same goals until we pass. I certainly feel that I have been destined to experience certain things in my life as I have seemed helpless to avoid them.

I think I got interested in this idea after reading a book by Dennis Wheatley, called, 'The Ka of Gifford Hillary'. its deep, but a really good read. The Ka is what the ancient Egyptian's called a soul. This Ka can actually leave the body and does so when we sleep. A person with a young soul (low down the ladder) can not control or are even aware of their ka, whilst a person with an old ka, could actually direct the external movement of the ka and be totally aware of its journey. It gets really deep and Im not sure I can follow it, but the afterlife and spirit world is all connected.

deni
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi Deni.

You know a bit about Egyptians eh

Tell us more .

You are right about Ka
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Ahh, I forgot you had an Egyptian guide! I cant claim to know very much about them at all, but I think they were far more advanced than we are in their spritual knowledge. I think we went backward from their era onwards in m many respects. The same can be said of the ancient greeks, but more on a philosophical level , rather than spiritual level.

I have been reading a page on the web that is quite informative:

http://www.egyptologyonline.com/the_afterlife.htm

I think that the second paragraph down links in to the other topic on here about cellular memory (transplants)! It talks about different modes of existence, naming the heart as one... quite easy to see how if this is to be believed, part of the soul of an individual is transplanted along with the organ??

Anyway... stop being coy! You should have plenty to say on this subject, Lee. Spill the beans!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:53 pm

I just like to know other peoples oppinions as do others and it is not fair asking me as i wouldnt want to put thoughts into your heads and that is why i ask you your oppinions then when you touch on a topic i pucker up and spill what i understand things to be and what i have been told.

there are many subjects that this applies to btu you will only understand when you get to the point of recieving communication from your guides as you either beleive what they are telling you or you do not.

I could tell you so much and bit by bit we will write about the things on the site.
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 am

well that fair enough. It must be nice to know your Guide. I believe I have one, Id like to think it was my Nan, but deep down I know it isnt. I think the difficulty is, that so many things pop into our heads throught the course of a day that its difficult to know what is given and what is imagined. I was given the name Mabel, on Saturday night about five minutes before you talked about her. I told my sister, but I didnt speak up because I thought I had imagined it. I didnt hear what you said about her, because of all the chatter, but I was fairly shocked as its not a common name.

You are clearly an older soul and I think I will be a lot better in my next life
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Weve been talking at work today about this subject and it really has people talking and opening up aboutit.

people get very confused as it is so contradictory.

Think about it and you will see yourself.
Back to top Go down
tersa

PostSubject: pre destination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:13 am

if you have dreamed by night or day of a specific event ie meeting someone you know in a particular place, that occours some time in the future then it could be argued that the pre destination has occoured .What is important in this question that in order for something to be pre destined you would have to remember the pre has occoured as post realisation you could say.

Pre destiny implies or gives the impression that a persons total destination is mapped out, choice or will have no relevance in destiny.Pre destination manifests itself in specific moments for specific times. As a negative if you have found yourself in conflict with certain events in life only to find in hindsite that what was happening to you at the time was benaficial later on, then predestination could be said to be active.
There are degrees of pre destination in terms of physical place,people and the connections to them.Nothing is totally preditermind but some things are. Predestination is organic if you like it is based on connections.
Which is why using fate as an interchangable word for predestination is misleading.It aint called the fickle finger for nothing!
Fate is random but could be determined by aspects of pre destination depending on the choices available to make.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:50 am

hhhmmm...pre destination....dont know and dont care...dont need to I dont think!
To me its all patterns...look to the patterns,theres the energy of the patterns...which can create perhaps a route,or you can get in the flow of this and go with it...or it can be something your a part of of link up with...but I think you often go back to the flow that your connected with as you are free to go with others,but the origional is a part of you,so you will always be with this at some level....whatever that is!
Time doesnt exist as man says it does...so the linear sequence of events makes it easy for the idea predestination to be misunderstoood and manipulatedI feel,cos all times happening everywhere all at once I think!
That probably makes no sense,I know what I mean tho I think,not saying its right,just my feelings at the now on it all - sorry!!!!

Lee - do you have an Egyptian guide?I had a very interesting experience once to do with the Egyptians (got physically zapped' like a huge electric shock by Annubis by accident!) and have always been attracted to things about this....stuff like this pops up in my meditations a lot...any ideas how to take what I've already got further?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on predestination   What are your views on predestination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your views on predestination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: PREDESTINATION-
Jump to: