APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
+4
nigel.bailey
Fusecienne
tots
lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Have your say

Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Firs13
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am

Well we did our first ghost watch there last night being the 28th August and it was very interesting with lots of things happeneing, the cellar was good and the pool room very interesting. It was nice for Jeff because his father came through.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am

Wow. What a lot we picked up last night! I feel awfull. My chest feels like I was heavy smoking all night, my body feels like its been hit by a train, and I still have images of torches of fire in my head. I was amazed by how emotional I was in the bar area picking up on Lily. How sad! Really enjoyed it and that cellar is great, 2 grown men shouting from being touched..... very good Smile

I was starting to feel very agitated towards the end of the night, so much so, that had anybody touched me, I felt as though I would have really kicked off screaming the place down and shouting "dont touch me". Strange. A definate "to return" on this place.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:22 pm

got to agree with you on that one tots, it's a defiante must go back.

I thought it was great, plus the fact that i've never been touched so many times!

still laughing from when me and angie heard the cow lol!

the kitchen was good as well i thought.

it was all fab tho very interesting night.
Back to top Go down
nigel.bailey

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

haha those stupid men... laughing at being touched by nothing... Tsk..

When did we go into the kitchen? i don't remember that
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm

very good nite ....i actually had my eyes open all nite.....a very 1st for me.

would love to go back and yes jeff`s dad was good with the glasses ...

the committee room was brill,bring on the next one
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm

nigel.bailey wrote:
haha those stupid men... laughing at being touched by nothing... Tsk..

When did we go into the kitchen? i don't remember that

I dont think you did Nigel that's the last place we went into when we went back into the cellar.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Really enjoyed it and would really like to go back again!

Lots picked up not only with Jeff's dad but lots of other things and bits and bobs seemed to link up by the end of the night!
My legs still hurt today and feel a bit hungover!

Thanks for another good night people!

Thanks for keeping my back warm as well laura Wink
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm

That's weird crazycow..I felt like I had a hangover when I woke up Saturday also..hmm..

Fab night Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 pm

would love to go again, especially for the committee room to see if we can find out any more about the unlawful hangings etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: THE FIRS-
Jump to: