APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Read all the things that happened on our investigations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Ruthin Gaol
Saturday 15th August 09

Walk Around

We all went for a tour of the building as none of us had been there before. It was a lot bigger than we all thought it would be. We were not told any of the history or facts about prisoners so it would not influence any of us. On the walk about a few of us were picking up on things in certain areas. A few names came out such as Josephine, William although I seemed to think there were a few of this name in here. Soldiers were picked up and other names such as John and Jack came out also along with Mary. People started to feel funny in parts of the gaol.

The investigation.

Cellar.

We started in the cellar and immediately started to get things coming through to different people. We all stood there while watching one of the team and saw their features change, she started to breathe heavy but when questioning her said she felt ok and was not aware she was doing this. She became very large and I suddenly got a feeling that I wanted to skip about the cellar she went very angry toward me. I felt I had a little girl with me but this did not make any sense down here. A few of the others tried spirit walking at one end of the cellar and while this was going on a couple of us went into the dark cell where we could here a clock ticking, it seemed very oppressive in this cell later we would find out why. A few light anomalies were seen in different cells which was very interesting.
We all stopped what we were doing to concentrate on the lady who was being channelled and she suddenly wanted us all back in the cells she was communicating to four officers saying that we had broken out of the cells and they classed this as a Gaol break. We all decided to get into one of the cells and as we shut the door she made a run for it out into the exercise yard as if looking for another prisoner, the interesting thing was that before this happened I had said that a prisoner had escaped at least twice before. Could this of been the person she was looking for? Many noises were heard in this part of the cellar including cries, sighs, knocks, clicks, bangs, scrapes and whispers. After we all ran to get her back and bought her back to our time zone we decided to have a break.

First Floor

As we entered the main prison block I could hear keys being jangled and a few others heard this too but we did not realize until we spoke later that we had all heard it. A few of us went up to the second floor and a few more went onto the third floor and then another few went right to the top of the building to overlook everyone on all floors. As we were standing on all floors many of us had different sensations such as I felt that the women would have been kept down in the cellar area and not allowed to mix with the men up here, I sensed that the cells were very full with up to four people in each room. A name of William came flooding to me who had escaped twice and been captured twice, he was sent to death and buried in the grounds. Another person got Tommy and felt as if he had hip problems. We went into one area that used to be a cell but was changed into the lift and could smell antiseptic four of us could smell this. There was one part on the first balcony where two of us felt as if a wall had been built and it should have been a corridor to go to the next wing, we found out that it was built at a later date and on the other side was now the offices. On this floor I stood in front of cell number 13 and got a man who had been beaten and felt very uneasy. We all got a feeling as if someone had been thrown over the balcony here. As I went up onto the second balcony this became evident to me this was for lifers and there were two cells with a number 13 on them why was this? As I stood outside one of them I was ok but as I stood outside the other I became very uncomfortable and had to move away. Don stood in front of another cell and seemed to be watching everyone as if he was the top dog of the prison. As he came down the stairs to meet the others he was acting as if he was important. We told him that he seemed to grow so he went back up to where he had been standing, this time he said he felt as if everyone else was plotting against him. I went up and joined him and he felt as if we were the minders of the prisoners as if top dog and side kick. I decided to go back down to the ground floor where Reg and I went into a cell and when inside found on the wall a description of a prisoner called William Hughes who was the last Prisoner to be hanged at the Prison, As we were reading this A large bang was heard as if a cell had been slammed, this could not have been as all cell doors were shut. The interesting thing was as we were reading we found that the two number 13 cells were infact the same cell and was the condemned cell so it was knocked into one, it also was the death cell and you were hung through a trapdoor in this cell, just as we were reading this all the air conditioning went off another large bang was heard from the top of the building. Don headed up to the top to find the trapdoor where prisoners were thrown through to be hung. As he tried to drop it we actually heard the exact noise we had all just witnessed twice. The other thing is when we played the tape back we all heard a scream too. Could this have been William being hung? After this the Air con came on and everything was resumed. We thought that it was time to go for a break.

Cellar Part 2

We all split up in the cellar this time putting a few of us in each cell I was in the bath tub cell. We got a man coming and glaring in at us this made us feel very shaken. This was the Guard William that had been earlier with the lady who got channelled, I got the name of Kerr for his second name and we all of a sudden heard keys jangle again. He was a nasty man but very proud. We heard a few noises in here and some were scrapes and others were knocks. We asked a few more to join us and as they did it became clear that this guard liked to watch the females undress and get into the bath. A few of the people became apprehensive about this cell and I picked up on there were witches that had been dunked but not in this bath. Don had to leave the cell and as this happened another lady was channelled and did not want to let us out but this was for our safety as if she was protecting us. Just before we came into this cell me and another lady heard a baby cry and it was very loud but while we were in this cell we all heard another baby cry out. I kept getting a person calling Josephine in a singing voice and it kept repeating it. We all went out into the corridor and I went to take some photos around the place as I entered the main cell area I could hear prisoners or guards walking around the balconies, I mentioned it to the others and Don had said that while he was sitting outside he had heard this for sometime just as we were starting to be quiet again about 12 people said that they could also hear it. We stopped here and went for another break.

The Dark Cell.

While we were in here earlier a few of us had been touched which scared a few of the ladies. So now we were all together we wanted to see if it would still happen and soon people were starting to be touched and also pushed one way then back again. We seemed to think that it was a man but he did not seem too bothered if it was men or women that he was touching and it was quite intimate too. Although it was quite sinister in here for some reason this spirit made you feel comfortable and even made you feel as if you wanted him to do this to you. A few people felt as if there was more than one spirit in here and the name John kept coming up in here and as we mentioned his name someone got touched so we tried this a few times and it happened again. The touch was a kind of caress a stroke and fondle but was not rough just nice. One person had a feeling toward me and said that it was due to the fact that I was from Leicester, we found out that one of the prison wardens were born in Leicester and went to work there.

We asked the Lady who runs the place about the facts that we had got tonight including the names and she had got here census out to check for us and all of the names dates and things that had happened were all verified even Judge Jefferies who came to say hello to me and we were told the judges house was only around the corner which none of us knew.

The time had come to an end and personally speaking I cannot wait to go back.

I would rate this venue as a 10
I would rate the investigation as an 8
I would rate the whole investigation and venue as a 9/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aaincteam.com
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 pm

WOW it sounds like you had a good night maybe this is one for the future!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm

This sounds like you had a fab night Smile Great report..very interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Brilliant Report, sounds a very tempting place to visit affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 1 of 1