APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+28
angie
Laura
beefy-beercan
pogo
Lil_Lee
welly
fran
steven/carol
barney
valerie
Chris
stella
KT
jan
shamrock
muse
sarah.w
madmaz
tots
Smaug
tracey
twisted dream
nat
Nina
Secret
Fusecienne
lee
crazycow
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

Lets all Chat - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

hope this does not happen had a great night at the bell foundry it will be a shame
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 am

Evening all hope everyone is ok, have spent most of the evening down the royal with my youngest Zach but he was sooo good for the doctors and has even taken his horrible medicine without complaining as he know it will make him better

sunny
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 am

Morning Peeps.

Aww Nina, hope Zachs ok? x

hope everyone else has a great day x
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 am

Morning all hope you are all having a good day, my youngest woke this morning full of energy even though he was up in the night so as a result he has been sent to school, i on the other hand am going to need large amounts of caffine to stay awake all day today..... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

hope everyone is ok, sorry to read that your son has been unwell nina.
took amelia to the orthodontist yesterday, found out she has an impacted tooth and will need an operation, then braces for at least 3 years. have to take her to nuneaton next week for a 3d xray so they can see exactly where the tooth is, and to try and make sure that an operation will be safe to do.....poor kid, she has said that she thinks she will look like ugly betty, bless her!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 am

Poor Amelia lets hope she gets on ok Dawn.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 am

hey everyone hope things arent too bad for you all Smile im going to come back on the ghost hunts soon x
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am

Good bye everyone im off to the otherside of the world hope it is forever will have to see what comes up. Take care
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

have a great time enjoy your holiday x
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Have a good one Lee sunny sunny

Hope Amelia gets on ok next week Dawn, and as for looking like Ugly Betty , i doubt that very much flower Smile
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi Dawn

Poor Amelia, Lorna had to have 2 back teeth out and a brace when she was young. She got on ok with it, she had to go and have it adjusted on a regular basis and I think it was a bit painful when they first did it until it settled down again.

It was worth it though, she had a huge gap in her front teeth and some of the others were out of line but they are perfect know.

Tell her she will look even more beautiful when it is all done, hope she get on ok.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 pm

I had brace's for 6 years!!!! Sad

Tell her it will be over and done with before she knows it and no one takes any notice of them anymore!

Honest its sooooo worth it in the end!
Bless her heart I love you

Have a good holiday Lee!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 pm

thanks everyone - its the thought of the op thats worse than the bracs i think....but will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am

Good Morning everyone hope you all have a good day and i am hoping that today will be a better day than yesterday.......

As when i was on my way down to sunny chelmsford i had the choice of hitting the debris that was in the road or the lorry in the lane nxt to me, i chose the debris and ended up being recovered by the AA (very nice man) from the side of the road, then had to drive back at 50mph withthe spare on to Leicester result is 2 new wheels and 2 new tyres just glad it was the company car!!!!! so should be mobile again later today cheers

Dawn, tell Amelia she will not look like ugly betty but i do feel for you on the operation side, Alex went to the dental clinic the other week and it turns out he has an extra tooth growing behind his front top teeth he is having it out in January (not looking forward to that) as it is stopping the adult teeth from moving down in the right way - kids they just love to make your stress levels rise in oh so many ways.

and Zach is on the mend the medicine is doing the trick may taste disgusting put thats why they invented maltesers!!!!!

Lee have a fab holiday!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

dawn hope everthing goes well for amelia and tell her she wont look like ugly betty and it will be worth it send her my love speak to you soon or will get to see you let us no how amelia gets on
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 pm

thanks val...bless her i am more worried than she is, probably because i am really phobic about dentists - even cry when i have a check up Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey everyone.

Hope you've all had a good day?

I've just got in from work, it's two of the service users birthdays tomorrow, so they had a party today, luckily my shift finished before it started so i got to have a drink and relax lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

hope all ok I had a nice day today took kids out for dinner to pizza hut where they ate ice cream till they almost puked with so many toppings on it u just couldnt see the ice cream at all but they loved it there meals were great value and they had fun. Abbie decided to decorate the whole place in her chips throwing them out her bowl and all over the floor in the end i went to the salad bar and got her some feta cheese and olives and she loved it then she ate her body weight in tomatoes and cucumber she loves veg not a bad thing i suppose but how many 1 year olds like feta cheese?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 pm

even i dont like feta cheese
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am

lol i know....strange child....hope this doesnt mean ill be having to give her lobster and caviar in her pack up though lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Morning All,

Hope everyones's ticketyboo and having a lovely day so far
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Morning Everyone hope you are all having a fab day as i am flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:42 pm

How is everyone today? I'm flying high like a cherry pie!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Good Morning hows is everyone today - hope youare all having a fab day i am in cloudy Liverpool and doing the usual causing trouble!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a fab day!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Good Morning everyone hope you have a fab day!!!!!!!

I am soooo looking forward to my very busy week end Suspect Suspect and 4 weeks peace from my parents as they are off to Austrailia tomorrow cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 pm

would they like to take mine with them Nina?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 pm

hi all, really busy with work etc etc, hope all is ok in your worlds.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am

Morning everyone what a cold crisp autumn morning it is, think its time to dig the winter duvets out ready to put on the beds this weekend!!!

Have a great day whatever you are doing

queen queen
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 am

Morning!

It certianly is getting colder, think i'll have to dig my slippers out now, my feet are freezing lol!

Hope everyone has a great day x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next