APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here

Go down 
+19
valerie
fran
Nina
nat
Fusecienne
crazycow
madmaz
funnylunch
stella
lolli
jeanette
electrogirl
sarah.w
pogo
princess
tots
michelle clements
Mandifestation
lee
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 am

Have your say.

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here P1110601

Last edited by lee on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Mandifestation

Mandifestation

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:52 pm

This was my first ever investigation so I was absolutely bricking it with no idea what to expect. Would love to go back now that I am a bit more 'hardy'!! Lots of potential here I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rippuk.co.uk
michelle clements

michelle clements

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm

i went there with a load of people from another forum back in 2006
we only did the day tour but id love to go back & do a all nighter

my friend & my hubby got a feeling in one part that they were being pushed up against a wall
all around them it was freezing.
my friends girlfriend got "something" attatched to her , she was finding it realy hard to breath & a medium had to ask whoever it was to move away.

i heard today too the galleries is the most haunted place i the midlands
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:44 pm

we are going here in march look on the aait investigations page.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:03 pm

This is a great place to visit. Have been during the day and the night. A really interesting place if you like buildings with history. Brill place and have been wanting to go back here at night for a few years now. Planning on taking my kids during the day the week after easter!
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 pm

I went here last weekend in the day and waht a place this would be to investigate although i do not know if i would like it at night.
Lots of history here and the tour that they give you is very good.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi Princess its good that you have made it back on the forum not heard from you for a bit.

I see that you found the Galleries interesting and i am looking forward to investigating this place i cannot wait.

Only one more week to go.
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Yes the place was very interesting and the staff are very entertaining aswell.They tell a few good stories.

The place is quite big and there will be plenty of places to feel unsecure in.

If they let you out in the yard there is a gallows and it is very creepy.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:46 pm

really looking forward to good friday - glad emma and trace are coming - my driving might be more scary than the actual venue -
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:59 pm

God why oh why did they book it at easter well gutted but will be ringing dawn to see how it goes. Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:25 am

lol i have faith in u dawn!!! as long as we get there in one piece i dont mind wt state ur driving is!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:27 am

We will be ok after all you will have me as navigator

Ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 am

*Gets double amounts of diazepam in*

I have every faith in you Dawn. After being in the car with my dad the other weekend who drives like hes the only car on the road (so do I but im learning!!) being in the car with you will be a breeze.!I promise to try and not to bounce around on the back seat too much bounce bounce

Really looking forward to this one though. It is a very strange place.

I think I need 'GHAC'... Ghost hunt addict councelling!!! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Are we all ready for this weekend?I know i am i cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:44 pm

I am. Should be an interesting night. I really like this place.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:48 am

who is bringing the sarnies? will need them if lee is navigating as we could end up in scotland! see you all on friday.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:14 am

I'll do the pack up! I will enjoy it
(busmans holiday) Better get a loan out, Lee might need it to pay for the food Lee will eat!

(soz Lee Wink )
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:31 am

Hey there are some good haunted places in scotland.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad will you miss us gutted not going but ill text dawn later sat night let her have a lie in.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:38 pm

most kind - we might just miss you - depends on how nice you are to me Smile hope it is not too cold for you on the east coast, bring us back a stick of rock Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:11 pm

MMMM course i will ill find a really big one for my best friend.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:30 am

yes bring me one too and another six for all of my personalities.
Back to top Go down
jeanette

jeanette

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Our group went on an investigation there about 18 months ago, it has some real freaky places there and has some great places to experiment in. ........Such as.........
We decided to do a walk around the exercise yard like the prisoners would have done, there are arrows on the floor to let you know which way to do this but we decided to go against it and go the other way around. We were pushed and pulled in all directions to make us go the way round we should have been doing. Then one of the group decided to "break free and make a run for it" it was freaky how all in unison the rest of the group dropped to the ground and covered their heads, every one did it but no one knew why. STRANGE!!
Also try a court reenactment, we had some great stuff on doing this you have to put someone in the judges place, juries defenders etc each person picks up the energies from there and all different, brilliant to try.
I have booked for a return visit for the group in November this year and already there is excitement at the very mention of going back there. I definitely recommend the place for an investigation.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:31 am

This is an experiment that i wanted to try out in the yard last night but it was raining so we coudnt but i have heard that this type of thing happened before.
We had a good night and we will write a report later so you can read.We got more than most people realize and i think overall the night was a very good one.

Lots of things happened in all locations and mostpeople witnessed something that they could not explain.

Im sorry to the lady that i scared half to death but the lead up to what happened was all part of that experience which i did not know was happening at the time.

The channelling experience caneven scare the hardy of people.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 pm

I had a great night here (Lee how can you function on less than 4 and a half hours sleep?!!) It wasnt just the lady who ran off that you scared, you scared a few others too by the way they legged it out of that cell at full speed! I was almost trampled in the crush! lol! The courtroom definately changed the second time we went there (and most of the times we walked through). The point you grabbed me as William Saville gave me the feeling that I was definatly going to meet my end in your hands, and to me it sensed that you were a very rough-faced, snarly, evil man. (But only when you changed Wink ) I really felt like you had a knife to my throat and that you enjoyed the crimes you had committed.
Ive been looking forward to going back here for a while and I wasnt dissappointed. I would like to know who the person was I picked up on in the courtroom as I felt a great injustice had been done with the sentencing. Frustrated as anything that I still block channelling attempts Crying or Very sad but I still feel that I got quite alot of information. I wanted to scream and sob uncontrollably and collapse to the floor in that dock.
Nice to meet alot of new people, and expect to see them on a few upcoming events.
Hi to Tracey (my shoulder buddy - till she jumped a mile away from me lol ) and her mum! Smile

Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:30 pm

well what a night! i will get round in the next couple of days to writing the report. even lee was shocked to see me scared witless. i'm not normally scared of my own shadow but i was last night and spent an unsually long time in the safe room.but would love to go back and try again.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 pm

My forehead feels extremely bruised today. I think it may have been from resting it on the front of the dock. Ow!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes i found a bit more out about this place last night and just for the record when i got up this morning i was covered in scratche and bruises and they were not just the ones that appaeared on the night there were loads of them I really fell i was beaten up but by what i am not sure.

There was a lady that was sentenced to death and was later found to be innocent This could be the lady you were picking up in the dock Tots.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Beaten, battered and bruised. I wonder if that is some form of guard beating inflicted on a prisoner or something. Fascinating, and relief, that it was you and not any of us lol. (Soz lol)

Interesting too that you managed to find out about the innocent woman. Im pleased as I like to have things verified. I really wanted to scream out and almost felt hysterical in that dock. Would be nice if there was a picture of her or description to see if she looked how I felt about her.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:56 pm

There might be a picture in that cell in the museum part that was locked up as there is a cell with all criminals picture in but you would need to go around in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been here   Have you or do you know anyone who has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone who has been here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: GALLERIES OF JUSTICE-
Jump to: