APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
welly

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:16 pm

I haven't been here but sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Did a walk round last night got lots of pictures to be sent to Lee, as we walked round we did here some strange noises.
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:34 pm

I was born there so there is a connection do you think the only problem is i will be away when you go there. Pity else I may have come with you.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Wow that is interesting, can you remmeber anything or does any of your family is there any cahnce you could ask your family for a bit of info for us as it is hard to get the history of the place.

Me and Steve went for a butchers at it the other night and what a place very spooky in the dark and because of the trees and woods around it it is very dark.

It is going to be a brilliant place for an investigation, I think many of you will be scared stiff from start to end.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Why did I read all of this AFTER i put my name down to go?? lol! I hate outdoor ones with trees and forests etc!!! lolololol

Might scare me for the first time in ages Shocked
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Woo Hoo!

Looking forward to this one! affraid afro
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:58 pm

I think it looks fantastic, very scary affraid

can't wait to go.... cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm

beleive me it is very atmospheric and very scary when it gets dark.
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Someone at work told us that this used to be a TB hospital years ago..
Back to top Go down
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 am

Found out the home had a metal hospital wing known as Beacon Lodge and it was previously a convalescence home to house injured war veterans.

Sue
Back to top Go down
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Just found out my Grandma was in Zachary Merton when she had TB in 1948.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:15 am

Didn't go quite as planned, but have to say that from the get go of arriving there I felt the most terrible feeling of dread...can honestly say...hand on heart..that I was pleased and relieved to of got back safely to the main road...that place is one unwelcoming, creepy, unpleasent feeling places.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 am

Its a shame that some of the people did not want to go inside but I will be going back with another group and i know that a few from last night want to go to, The other group is a rival Leicester Group I have been in touch with them yjis morning and they have said that they will definately go in because they want to take investigations to the next level like Zolzer in the states.

So for those who would still like to go then please pm me and we will all arrange it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:57 pm

All I can say is.. good luck to them and I hope there are no accidents, cos that place is a DEATH trap.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 am

Zackary merton Hospital was brill last night and what a night we had i will be doing the report today so it should be on sometime tonight. I had to go it alone with the other group as they did not want anyone else involved but i will try and get a date for all those that want to go back beleive me it is worth it i can safely say it is one of the best investigations i have ever done with everyone seeing a full blown apparition.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Thats a bit of a shame that they didn't want anyone else there....but pleased you got to go in in the end Lee.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 pm

I think that it was because they did not know anyone and wanted it to be very professional and not that they did not trust others but that they all know each other and can trust in each other, the only person they knew from our lot is myself.
Back to top Go down
Kezza

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Ive been here as i do Urban Exploring! I didnt really do any ghost hunting untill i met someone on Facebook who showed me this website.

It was a nursing home for the elderly in its last few years and had a unit for the mental patients. Some of the rooms still have memorial items such as personal belongings, photos, shoes ect and just such an ery feeling in there!

I have alot of photos as this is one of my favourite Urbexing places! Its a shame that its soooo trashed as it would have been a very good place!

Ive seen an apparition in there and have put a photo in another topic. Is it ok to put another one here? cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: ZACKARY MERTON HOSPITAL-
Jump to: