APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone who has been

Go down 
+3
crazycow
tots
lee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone who has been Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:27 am

Have your say.

Have you or do you know anyone who has been Derby20Gaol201A20Large
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Im going here with my big strong brave brother and his mates on the 20th of this month. Im so excited!!!! I cant wait!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Oooo!

This one spooky me a bit!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Iv been!!! Iv been!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Are you going to tell us what went on or better still are you going to write a report as you were there so it could go on our website.

This sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Please tell us tracy how it was,did you have a good time?????
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:23 pm

I was in two minds whether to write a report or not as I didnt know if you would want to know what happened before you went there. If you want one I can do one, I got photos too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Brill
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:03 am

Oh yes yes!

fab, cool, wicked!

Look forward to reading it Wink
Back to top Go down
carmen

carmen

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:03 am

I have been here a couple of times .
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 am

Had a good time last night but although this is said to be one of the most haunted place in Derby i was a little disappointed but what we got cosidering it is very small was quite good and we had a strange few things happening.

I think the highlight of the night was when Myself, John ans lisa was in the condemned cell and we all heard as clear as day (is that you in there) we thought that it was someone outside and i went to look and nobody was there, but it was so clear, we asked for it again and it repeated itself. It was a ladies voice.

As soon as we were in there a few of us felt as if we had gone deaf later on this would come out.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Most of the night was good but was very noisey at times.Tracey you where at your best when Lizzie came for our chats.When i woke up this morning i had a large red ring round my neck and my body and throat hurts like hell if this is what hanging feels like i wont bother again.Shame it was such a small place i feel if we go back we should have a smaller group.Thanks to my brilliant group for all the information that came out and for those who looked after me when being ill outside.Was really good at the end when Lee was being channelled and we could confirm all our information.A big thank you to my poorly mummy no2 who was ill last night for the history and a big thank you to dawn for hers as well.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

this was a really small place but what we got was very good. by both groups with what we confirmed at the end of the evening. tracey was brill as lizzie came threw her and dave was picking things up and being affected sarah was hung and had a red ring round her throat this morning. stella was allso being affected tracy and emma and myself were allso picking up on alot of things
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 pm

great night got really worried when sarah was hung and chunks drowned. hope both better soon. Thanks to the group for looking after me, even though you took the pee later. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Very different from the last time I went, but still quite low for activity. Great history but, as said, its very small and could do with being a small group to investigate. (Probably very difficult if the minimum amount is a high number). Glad I went, but wouldnt go again as there seems to be alot of hype about nothing. Im sure there is more activity in the guildhall toilets lol!

Tracey, I bet you are on Youtube soon from the webcam lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Forgot about the cameras, i didnt flash that did i. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:52 pm

You didnt "flash" anything or one, had you have been wearing a skirt, it would have been a WHOLLLEEEE different story lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone who has been   Have you or do you know anyone who has been Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone who has been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations outside Leicester :: haunted locations outside of Leicester :: DERBY GAOL-
Jump to: