APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Lets all Chat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 pm

i second that!!!

went and got my euros for saturday - what a really garbage exchange rate at the moment - clara has told me that she is not in my group for the trip and that i have at least 3 boys who are nothing but trouble - i told her no probs if they want to mess around they can walk round boulogne all day holding my hand like a toddler - normally cures the problem. Shocked

looks like the weather will be better here than in boulogne so enjoy your ghost watching and your bank holiday weekend everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello lovely people! cheers

Hope you are all well! Wink

Ive had a right pants day but hey never mind the weekend is nearly here! Hoooray! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Morning all!

I feel a bit poorly Crying or Very sad so ive come home from work early coz i dont want to miss tonight!

Hope everyones well?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:42 pm

hope you all enjoy tonight and hope you feel better crazy.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello

hope your feeling better for later Crazy Smile

Dawn, have a fab time in boulonge, i can just see you now holding those boys hands, they won't know whats hit em Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Afternoon all, just been into town and the castle carpark is closed as they are digging it up so if you were planning to park there tonight you will need to park somewhere else not sure where the next nearest place is to park for the guildhall??? scratch
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Try holiday inn car park its open all night!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey Mandy hope you are feeling better,if you do park there which i am doing its expensive nearly £10 the night so take enough money.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

holiday is 24 hour but can also be very expensive so would suggest car sharing and carpark cost sharing. about £8 or £9 when we last used it.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm

oh thanks for the phone call last night sarah - cant remember the last time i had laughed so much - simon was well put out as he wasnt in on it all.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm

It was so funny my tummy hurt it was such a shame your phone cut off or we could have been there all night.Tell simon it was a girly thing and he wouldnt undertsand lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:16 am

morning peeps

hope you all had a fab time last night.

i went out out to eat away for my friends leaving do, i only had one drink as i'm really skint (and even then somebody else bought that) but i've got a banging headache this morning Exclamation
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:35 am

morning all how are we today?

I am doosyflips this morning. lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 am

Morning all, had a good night last night, thank you all, sorry if i upset anyone whilst in the court yard but felt like a child wanting to play, felt very strange, sorry again. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:45 am

I do not think you upset anyone did you.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:57 am

Got the feeling i did, strange end to the night.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Morning all. Just posted on Guild thread too, but I really dont feel myself this morning. I keep getting snapshots of last night but can barely remember any of it. Very strange. I do remember cake though.... and summat about seeing a whole one covering Lees face.... Shocked
I know I upset Emma to the point of her wanting to belt me one, so apologies for that, but also Im pleased you picked up even though it was agression lol.
Dont waqnt to speak too soon, but it looks like the sun is going to shine today sunny Have a great day all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Hey all!

Hope you are all ok Wink

Lovely sunshine again today just hope it last the rest of the weekend sunny
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey all, thought last night was great and Trace and Trace i don't think you upset anyone when you were in the court yard i just felt like i had to scold the two of you when we went into the mayors parlor (bit like when my two are winding each other up).

Cannot believe how nice its been hope it lasts all week end. flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:46 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am rinkydink this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:35 am

morning all,
hope everyone's ok?

i've not long finished a night shift, it was a long walk back with no coat this morning lol! starting to look brighter but it's v cold Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:42 am

Morning all.

I've got a thumping headache this morning. Think lack of sleep is finally taking its toll. Hope it warms up outside, as I'm supposed to be sorting the garden today.

I'm off to get some breakfast before I have to get started. Have a fab day all.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

Morning all not a good night sleep, next door arguing til 4, then banging and crashing around at 7, think the guiness helped me sleep abit, back still killing me. Sad Sad Sad

Hope you all have a nice day. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Afternoon all. Im trying to sort my crappy house out. Have quarter cleared the attic, causing more junk for a skip, still, saves carting it about from one house to another. I really need to do summat.... its driving me mad. I have decided I really dislike packing aswell as decorating. Whos idea was it to move??!!!! lol! lol!

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Never mind tots just think of that lovely house you are trying to buy and remeber it will be all worth it especially if you do sort all before you go and get rid of the crap, i'm trying to do that but failing miserably will have to do some sorting once we unpack at the new place.

PS anyone want two monkeys free to a good home as they are both driving me nuts!!! they keep loosing the balls over the neighbours wall...

Oh well only another 3 and half hours till bedtime hopefully they will sleep better tonight and be in a better mood tomorrow.

flower
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:45 pm

hello all.
i`m sure you would all like to join me in wishing steve and shelmor all the best for the future and hope they will be very happy together.

the fact that they were seeing each other and sleeping together behind my back was very decent of them was`nt it....just goes to show what good friends i have

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by madmaz on Mon May 04, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:58 pm

just going for a plod at bradgate park any one up for it? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:20 pm

i would have loved to come but unfortunately my feet still hurt from all the walking i did yesterday (never walk long distances in ballet pump shoes Exclamation),and i have to go to work v soon! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:44 pm

just got back only went round the block twice about 6 miles, didnt enjoy it as worried about friends. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:54 pm

thanks for the offer but my legs are attached to my body but feel like they are still in boulogne - brill day out though and definately worth it. i had a lovely group of kids and they behaved really well, listened to what i said, didnt buy any tack and practised their french... the roule au chocolat was definately worth it.

just thought i would let you know that simon is going to try and defrost my freezer using a hairdryer Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next