APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+32
Lil_Lee
stella
bakim
nicknick
giles
welly
jan
su
twisted dream
tots
lisa
Chris
Steve
barney
Jane_p
valerie
sarah.w
shelmor
Secret
flanagan
madmaz
pogo
muse
nat
lizzie
lee
Fusecienne
fran
shamrock
crazycow
tracey
Nina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

Lets all Chat - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm

helllooooo peeps

how's everyone's easter been so far?

I've not long got back in from work, i've been there since half seven yesterday morning!!

cant believe what happened tho, but i'm glad you manged to get it sorted out tho lee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello Everyone!

HAPPY EASTER!

I have a question about payment for the ghost watches. We are due to pay the Alton Towers one this month and I am sure I have read somewhere on here that we have to give the money to Nina now. Is this correct? If so can I send a cheque to you Nina? It's a bit difficult otherwise and I am unable to book on any more hauntings before the Alton Towers.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 pm

No send it to me payable to lee gilbert 8 Englewood Close Leicester LE40BU.

Nina is just chasing payments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeay Lee your back!!!!!

Lee im so sorry i didnt get to see you before i left the museum. I got called out to work and had to leave early Rolling Eyes

Ive just been watching Most Haunted at Coalhouse fort AGAIN!
Oh my lord you lot are in for a fab night! affraid
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 am

morning!!!

fingers crossed it's going to be a nice day, at least it's not raining sunny

i'm in a really good mood today, i've got ther day off and me and ry have now been together 3 years I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

Thats real nice max,you doing anything special to celebrate ?
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 am

thanx shel xx

nah i dont think so we're both abot skint at the mo, it'll just be nice to spend the day alone together.

we havn't got each other a card this year so he's sent me a lovely e card instead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am sklifflinking lol! lol! lol! lol! meaning itching
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 am

Lee you should get some cream for that..lol.
Hope you have a lovely day max
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am

thanx shel, same to you whatever you're doing xx
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 am

muse wrote:
Hello for the first time in a while peeps..my laptop is broken and may well go to electronic heaven soon Sad Boohoo. Why has Lee been banned?? Who is responsible?? Grr.. come on peeps, what is going on now? Get him back on!! All the tattoo talk on the previous page has got me well excited for my bnext one too Smile Can't wait to see yours Max..I'm loving the one you had done Shamrock..did it hurt there? I've got 13, but have number 14 and 15 coming in early May..yay!!!!!

i cant wait to have it done!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 pm

hello all.hope everyone is well this fine monday morning..

i`ve decided to keep my tickets for derby and future investigations,cos i do love doing them,even tough i spend most ofmy time hiddn in my hoodie.lol
sorry to the folks that wanted to buy derby but thank you...see ou there .
marie x
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 pm

i ate too much chocolate last night! no more chocolate for me ever.....
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm

ry lve your signiture lol llol
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:51 pm

madmaz wrote:
hello all.hope everyone is well this fine monday morning..

i`ve decided to keep my tickets for derby and future investigations,cos i do love doing them,even tough i spend most ofmy time hiddn in my hoodie.lol
sorry to the folks that wanted to buy derby but thank you...see ou there .
marie x

Dammit! I just posted an interested message on the other thread - lol..good for you though madmaz Smile
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:40 pm

sorry muse .....like i said i love doing them....
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Good to hear you are still doing them maz.

Do not let anything put you off from things you love.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Leicester beat Leeds 1-0 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Im sooooooooooo excited bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Outburst over!

Hope you are all enjoying the sun shine sunny

Mad im dead chuffed your still coming Very Happy You aint the only one that hides in your hoodie!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 pm

lol lol lol its alot of money to lose have you seen my posts for the 3 you put on today?
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:04 pm

crazy ...you cant get rid of me that easy lol lol lol
see you there mate cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 pm

yes ive put you down on all three.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello Lee,

Can you put me down for all three please, I have put it on the relevant (don't think I have spealt that right!!!) pages.

I was just going to get something to eat and discovered a box of choclate bunnies, don't think I could really have them for my dinner could I lol! lol!

See you at Derby, looking forward to it bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

I have put you down for all three.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:37 pm

stella wrote:

I was just going to get something to eat and discovered a box of choclate bunnies, don't think I could really have them for my dinner could I lol! lol!

:

well it is still technically Easter, so i dont see why not. Go on............... Indulge lol!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Boo Hoo I really wanted to go to Grace Dieu but its when I am at the Edinburgh Tattoo Sad

I'll keep my fingers crossed that we'll be going again soon and I can come along with you then.

I'd better get back to listing books on ebay or i'll not be able to afford to go on any more as it is.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:45 pm

These new venues are filling up very fast need to get your names down to avoid disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Evening all, hope you have all had a lovely easter, we all went to my cousin's wedding yesterday in Nottingham and it was in the lace market hotel which is opposite the galleries of justice, and our hotel room faced the galleries.

We had a fab day and a slightly strange night as at various points of the night Zach kept waking up and was adamant that a man was climbing through the bedroom window even though they were shut, in then end at around 5am when i could not convince him that no-one was climbing in the room i put in in our bed to sleep and he finally settled but later this morning when he woke he kept telling his daddy that a man was climbing through the window to get him - strange or what scratch scratch scratch

But on a lighter note you can here a pin drop in our house as the little darlings are at nannie and gramps in nottingham all week so me and hubby can get some packing done, well maybe tomorrow i will start. What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Blimey nina, I think you have a very sensitive little boy on your hands there! Must have been pretty scarey for him. Dont stay there again lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Zach is a strange/sensitive little one and at times as can unerve you with some of the things that he comes out with. There are times when i find myself looking at him and think you have been here before or at least his eyes have been.

But i must admit the hotel was beautiful the rooms were amazing and both boys loves the bath as it was that deep they could nearly swim in it!!!.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 pm

my friends little girl has soomething in her room, she calls it e.t, she wanted me to go and see it, she took me into her room and showed me where it sits!.
apprently when her sister slept in that room as well it used to wake them up screaming every morning at 3 am.
my friends sister in law has felt it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next