APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

2nd encounter with spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
merv

2nd encounter with spirit Empty
PostSubject: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm

well here we go on my 2nd post lol! I used to go to lee circle spiritualist church having been a few times a chap that was a medium there approached me and said to me you have seen spirit haven't you . without giving to much away i said yes i have many times he then said with the right guidance you have what it takes to become a medium . Any way back to what i was going to tell you it always intrigued me how they knew who to go to in the circle. So i ask a medium this and his replay was you just get drown to that person and until you give that message you can feel uneasy .Any way one nite i received a message from this chap in the spirit world all it said was tell her she is doing the right thing . I knew strait the way who it was for the only problem i had it was for a lady i had done work for about six months earlier so after a cpl of days i just had to pluck up courage and knock on her door because i was feeling so tense and heady i knew i had to give this message to her . So i knocked on her door i said before you call me a daft idiot plz here me out so i said a chap with a black crombie stile coat and a trilby hat gave me the message to give to you then i told her . She just looked at me and said come in i told her as much as i knew about him she said hold on went upstairs and shown me a photo of her late husband i had told her right down to the way he wore is hat slanted to one side .And she said i know what he means as soon as i had given that massage it was like a ton of bricks was taken off of my shoulders i felt so much better in my self . oh and she did not think i was a idiot lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:42 pm

wow that was really brave to knock on her door taking the risk of sounding like a raving looney.....good job she was a believer.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 pm

It is good isnt it. and you were stroked at New walk on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Have to agree with you maz he was brave, alot of people would just slam the door in your face.

Merv do you have any more stories to share?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Wow that is good merv !
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 pm

got to admit i probably wouldn't have had the guts to have done that, i'm glad it had an happy ending tho.
i love the lee circle church, i've got to go back soon.
Back to top Go down
merv

PostSubject: yes i did get stroked   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

yes lee i was stroked i don't know if that's the right word to use lol! . I did feel something rub my chest i must admit and to be honest up tell that point i thought it was a bit far fetched if that's the right word . And also after that my daughter acted very strange as if she had been entered by a spirit . I know my daughter very well and she don't like to draw attention to her self in any way . so yes i have a open mind about that incident after she was telling every one to shut up and how your voices were bugging her , But all in all it was a very good nite and i will coming again on another ghost walk .
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:18 pm

It is interesting for me because this happened on the first investigation here and your daughter would not have known that. As for your being stroked it did all happen when all the stuff was going on around your group so do you think it could have been someone in the group that brushed you? It may have been i supose
Back to top Go down
merv

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Lee i will be totally honest now i was facing away from the group towards the opening . And also as soon as it touched me i swung my arms out to try and feel who done it but and i did not feel any one close to me at all and they would have said if it was them , I had my back to them all anyway so i do believe something touched me that nite .
Back to top Go down
merv

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh sorry it did just happen before the incident with my daughter
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Wow that is good then for as you said if you swung around you would have felt a person there.

Sounds cool nobody has been touched here bafore apart from me when I was thrown so its a first for the public.
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey, that is an amazing experience! and fantastic that you were able to pass on the message to that lady!
Back to top Go down
merv

PostSubject: blue mist   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 am

mmmm that is strange i was just flicking through different topics and came across a what crazycow had wrote about blue mist . I had forgot about it until i read that although i did tell my group at the time .When we were all in a circle in the room that ounce was the entrance to the museum after a while i could see blue breath coming out of my mouth like you do when its a very cold day .And at one point lee you did ask if i was OK as i was standing next to you but i was trying to concentrate on the blue mist coming out of my mouth i could see very vague images in the mist. i just put it down to my eyes playing tricks in the dark .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd encounter with spirit   2nd encounter with spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd encounter with spirit
Page 1 of 1